Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The first seal in the book or reveleations is about to be opened.

Author Topic: The first seal in the book or reveleations is about to be opened.
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, but then you have no credibility.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you WildB,

I appreciate your calling my attention to the difference between a prophtet and a watchman.

I thought a watchman had the duty of placing himself in a high aperture and watching for coming dangers and a prophet relayed instructions from our Lord to his people, but you have shown otherwise.

Thanks, I appreciate that.

I hope, I sincerely do, that I am wrong. I'd rather be called "the boy that cried wolf" than the person that knew of impending dangers and kept it to himself.

God bless,

luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Niedziejkore

I kind of expected that kind of reception on my analysis, but at least my conscience is clear.

If I had said nothing and this tragedy occurs, then I would have been devastated in my perception as to the "Eyes of the lord on me."

Keep in mind however, they said the same thing to many people that tried to warn of coming tragedies.

For our sake, I hope I'm wrong.

God bless,

luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I don't wish to alarm anyone and I started to not even mention it but upon reading a verse in the bible about a watchman knowing of danger and not telling his people, then the iniquity is his to bear, I'm therefore bound to tell you.

I don't proclaim to have any prophetic contact with Our Heavenly Father, but I have been studying this line of events for quite sometime now, and I suspect a good degree of accuracy."

Your statments are not consistant with a "Watchman" under Divine appointment.

Ezek.3

1. [17] Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

The Virse you make mention to can be found in Ezek.33. But again the 1st verce states,"Again the word of the LORD came unto me,"

The Trumpet has been sounded in accourdance with His Word.

SAME SEX GET DOWNS and KILLING THE UNBORN AMERICAN will move Gods hand against this Nation.

His Will is Clear to His Watchmen.

Lev.18

[21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

[25] And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you have quite an imagination

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

The the first seal in the book of revelations is about to be opened.

When the first seal is opened, the white horse is released.

<<< 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
>>>

This horse could be The United States and Britain, since these 2 countries are over there conquering, however I think the person known as the anitchirst is this horse. He is destined by prophecies to come out of the Iraq, Syria, lebanon area.

The bible calls him a babylonian and a syrrian, but that still leaves some ambiguity as to his exact homeland. In Daniel 7:7,8 the antichrist is noted as the little horn and in the World's current events, Lebanon has freed itself from Syria and is about to establish itself as a soverign state, therefore being a little horn, a new country and small in size.

<<< 7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
>>>

There are about ten muslim dominated countries that hold a large part of the earths wealth in oil. This new leader, sees this, takes 3 other countries and makes an alliance with 6 others, they therefore will have a major influence on world events due to their leverage with the oil.

The United Nations is set up to divide the world into 10 different sections with a ruler controling each section.

<<< A companion work by the same authors, Mihajlo Mesarovic and Eduard Pestel, entitled Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System, introduced and described a system of regionalization which divided the globe into 10 regions, each with its own hierarchical system of sub-regions.43

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Global_Governance_1.htm
>>>

They then will dominate the United Nations and that will give you the beast with the 7 heads and ten horns. But for this litttle horn to start dominating the area, he has to get the US and Britain out of the way, how's he going to do that?

<<<<
In Daniel 8:3,9 the ram is described as having a two horns and doing acccording to his will. One horn is larger than the other and the smaller one came up first.
>>>>

England would be the smaller horn and the US the larger, since 'England became a nation ahead of the US. The ram is noted as Grecian, I believe would represent the current "Holy Roman empire". and the goat as Iran since the bible denotes the goat coming out of the west and representing Media and Persia.

<<<<3 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last. {the other: Heb. the second}

4 I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.

5 And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes. {touched…: or, none touched him in the earth} {a notable…: Heb. a horn of sight}

6 And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.

7 And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.

8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

lebanon has countries in the directions of south and east and the pleasent land is directly below it.
>>>>

Additionally one of the heads of the beast has been wounded almost to death.

Re:13:2: And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Now you are thinking, yea right how's Iran going to get the US out of there?

First it is a religious obligation for the muslims to rule the world and to kill all people of other religions.

<<<
PESHAWAR: A prayer leader led prayers for the success of Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban against US and coalition forces in Afghanistan
>>>

http://targetaustralia.multiservers.com/5th_Column/Ethos_of_Islam.html

http://www.cnsnews.com/specialreports/2004/somali.asp

http://www.harunyahya.com/mahdi02.php

Allah has promised those of you who believe and do right actions that He will make them successors in the land as He made those before them successors, and will firmly establish for them their religion with which He is pleased and give them, in place of their fear, security. 'They worship Me, not associating anything with Me.' Any who are disbelievers after that, such people are deviators. (Surat an-Nur: 55)

We wrote down in the Psalms, after the Reminder came: 'It is My righteous servants who will inherit the earth.' (Surat al-Anbiya': 105)

We will leave you the land to live in after them. That is the reward of those who fear My station and fear My threat. (Surah Ibrahim: 14)

Now we know they don't like us but as to how?

They will actually set off weapons of mass destruction killing their own people and the iraqi government along with most US and Uk troops.

Notice the "beherut" in the article below?? I believe that's Beirut, Iran, and who has been secretly working on Nuclear Weapons?

http://www.harunyahya.com/mahdi03.php

I swear that a flame will engulf you. That flame is presently in an extinguished state at the valley called Berehut. That flame swallows up people with terrible pain inside it, burns down and destroys people and property, and spreads all over the world by flying like a cloud with the assistance of winds. Its heat at night is much higher than its daytime temperature. By going as deep as the center of Earth from the heads of people, that flame becomes a terrible noise just like the lightning between the earth and sky, he narrated. (Mukhtasar Tazkirah Qurtubi)

http://www.al-islam.org/masoom/bios/12thimam.html

(Mundhir al-Jawzi) said: I heard (Ja'far al-Sadiq) say: "Before the
coming of the one who will rise (al-qa'im), peace be on him, the people
will be chided for their acts of disobedience by a fire which will appear
in the sky and a redness which will cover the sky. It will swallow up
Baghdad, it will swallow up Kufa. There blood will be shed and
houses destroyed. Death (fana) will occur amid their people and a
fear will come over the people of Iraq from which they shall have no
rest."

Jeramiah 4

12 ¶ Who is the wise man, that may understand this? and who is he to whom the mouth of the LORD hath spoken, that he may declare it, for what the land perisheth and is burned up like a wilderness, that none passeth through?

If its just burned,one can pass through, but if it's been nuclear burned, one cant pass thru because of the radiation.

Jeremiah 9
11 At that time shall it be said to this people and to Jerusalem, A dry wind of the high places in the wilderness toward the daughter of my people, not to fan, nor to cleanse,

12 Even a full wind from those places shall come unto me: now also will I give sentence against them. {a full…: or, a fuller wind than those} {give…: Heb. utter judgments}

5 Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Wormwood is the bitter taste one has when a nuclear fallout is on the waters.

I don't know the extent of the terrorists attack, but I suspect they will attack the money centers, in our case New York, at the minimum.

Osama bin laden did issue a "fatwha" against the US and Britain countries back in January sometime.

And the description of the beast did mention that one of the heads had been severly wounded.

<<<
Re:13:3: And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
>>>

So now, they will have the United States and Britain out of Iraq, letting the United Nations come in and opening the door for the "White Horse".

And for more bad news, I suspect this attack to be in the Christmas Holidays this year.

Additionally, that opens the door for a declaration of martial law and an invitation to the United nations to "save" us.

I don't wish to alarm anyone and I started to not even mention it but upon reading a verse in the bible about a watchman knowing of danger and not telling his people, then the iniquity is his to bear, I'm therefore bound to tell you.

I don't proclaim to have any prophetic contact with Our Heavenly Father, but I have been studying this line of events for quite sometime now, and I suspect a good degree of accuracy.

I have several pointers toward the attacks being on the Christmas holidays, but at this time I will not submit them, not due to secrecy or anything, but I'm just a bad organizer.Sorry.

God bless you all,

luvfreelife

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement