Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » House of Isreal, what is the future?

Author Topic: House of Isreal, what is the future?
luvfreelife
Advanced Member
Member # 4642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfreelife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello brothers and sisters,

The United States is made up of primarily part of the lost 10 tribes of Isreal.

http://wonderfulworldtomorrow.org/booklets/COG_Book_US_UK_FINAL.pdf

So when we read in the bible of the present times house of Isreal as spoken of by Jehovah, he is reffering to us along with UK, australia and canada.

We are often reffered to as the Isles in the bible also, of course in the biblical times, it was pertaining to the isles in the Mediteranean Sea.

The bible often interweaves prophecies from the past and present times. The interpretation I gather from the verse below is the Lion is England and her pups.

Daniel 7:4
The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man’s heart was given to it. {and it: or, wherewith it}

It refers to the Eagles wings being plucked meaning our Air Force is mightly weakened.
I have read somewhere that Our Stealth planes were already signed over to the United Nations.(sorry, I don't have that reference)

Also it is made to stand on 2 legs, meaning that 2 nations are no longer viable as nations.(weakened considerably)

OUr leaders have done grevious sins and will be punished for it

1 ¶ I saw the Lord standing upon the altar: and he said, Smite the lintel of the door, that the posts may shake: and cut them in the head, all of them; and I will slay the last of them with the sword: he that fleeth of them shall not flee away, and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered. {lintel: or, chapiter, or, knop} {cut…: or, wound them}

(you can't get away from God, no use running, the only safe place is in his hands.)

2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:

(The underground cities they have built to protect the "elite" and their space weapons in the heavens)

3 And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:

Can't even hide in a submarine....lol

(their safe houses in the mountains and in the seas, yes they have them there too.

Doesn't it strike you as weird that they haven't given any thought to the safety of the general populace?)

Russia has built some bomb shelters and provided instruction on emergency procedures for its general population, but nothing has been done for the people of the US.

It seems like they wish to go with a global government and they are sacrificing us, and additionally, lessening the global strain on resources at the same time. Also, they realize that the US citizen would go down fighting to resist the transfer of power to the UN, so if we are eliminated, the New world wouldnt really miss us at all.

Of course this is satan's grand plan.

4 And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.{All who have turned away from God will be punished)

I'd hate to be Bush...lol

5 And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn:

(either the YNP volcano or nuclear or meteor, not sure yet)

and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.

(The prediction of the great mountain thrown into the sea will cause a tsunami and will wipe out the whole east coast all the way to the Applachian mountains)

6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name. {stories: or, spheres: Heb. ascensions} {troop: or, bundle}

We have acted as gods and embraced the gods of satan while trying to deceitfully gain the powers of God by building secret space crafts and making underground fortresses, and acquiring" the ability to free energy, it already exists, they're using the "oil shortage as a fear factor to herd the US citizen along into it's demise, all for the good ofa few, in short Selling us out. And that's what Jehovah is so angry about. He is going to mightily smite the US. He knows about their hidden dealings and he's very angry.

7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

We are not heathens, we are the children of the living God and we have put our faith and trust in the hands of Satan, following blindly into the paths of heathens.

8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

He would destroy all of isreal but for his promises to us.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth. {sift: Heb. cause to move} {grain: Heb. stone}

So he will sift thru all of the nations of the world and take out the ones that have followed in his teachings.

Isn't that beautiful? He won't forget us.

He knows how many hairs we have on our head, so he won't over look us.

He's our father, our saviour, sure and true.

Praise God, Sin won't win, the good will win... Praise our Heavenly Father...

That's why I love him so much.

God bless you all.

luvfreelife

Posts: 28 | From: pennsylvania | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement