Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » "Real I.D. Act" = 666 forerunner

Author Topic: "Real I.D. Act" = 666 forerunner
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^ I wasw a fan of the show Dark Angel, and in it they had created ultimate soldiers by combining dnas of fenius people, strong people, and even cat dna. Anyways, they all had barcodes (and i think it wasnt tattood but born that way) on the back of their necks. They also had things that looked like saucers or ufos to spy on people. And, things were a total poolice state, which is where I see my country going.

I've nver seen the ad. Maybe they just figured the barcode is a way of identifying people. I don't think society would willingly put a barcode or chip on their foreheads (esepcially barcodes) cause it wouldn't look pretty and we're very concerned with appearances it seems. But, the wrist I could see.

Maybe the ad wasn't meant to give a message, but it was God telling you to put the pieces together. Or, it could have been an entirely satanic undertone in the commercial and maybe people who know of this and support it for the wrong reasons will liiike seeing this ad since ads play over and over as a sign of it getting into people's minds and gaining acceptance. And, you with your knowlege that most of the people don't have about this helped you put the pieces together.

I saw another thing that was kinda freaky yesterday (sorry to go off topic.) We were parking outside a restaurant and a delivery truck came by that said "mark's Meat Deliver" or something with mark, and it had something that looked like a bull (kinda like a tribal tattoo in that it was black and how the design was) But, it looked a lot like how peole imagine satan or demons with the two horns and mean looking, and it said mark. It probably doesn't mean anythign apocolyptic, just kinda freaked me out. Most people (like you with the ad you saw) wouldn't put the pieces together and/or wouldn't have a red flag in their heads go off. I think certain people like us analyze or maybe put things together and interpret things more than most pepole so we do see the fine print that most don't in life.

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys seen that Washington Mutual bank comercial that's erily hints at the mark of the beast?

Basically, they try to portray other banks as being too invasive of privacy and it shows a long line of people and the bank teller is asking this guy all this info and then he proceeds to a long line where people are getting a bar code stamped on their forehead.

When I saw that comercial it really set off an alarm...Is someone trying to tell us something ?

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris777
Community Member
Member # 4638

Icon 4 posted      Profile for chris777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MySavingGrace:
the link is either redone or i don't get it

look it up under a search engine and you should find something, the actual text is in law jargon

quote:

but, is that about the microchip and/or serial code on our forehead or hand? this is going to track our social security number, our money, and other things? and i think that a microchip is used to scan so it has a barcode, and a friend told me all barcodes have 3 sixes. is that what its about?

i have heard a few things about bar coding, but the idea is that ALL of those things are PRECURSORS, of the true mark of the beast. by having so many it will seem familiar to the masses, and therefore socially acceptable.

look at the harry potter demonic lightning on his forehead.

looka at how you get your hand stamped at a theme park for re admitance

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MySavingGrace
Advanced Member
Member # 4697

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MySavingGrace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the link is either redone or i don't get it

but, is that about the microchip and/or serial code on our forehead or hand? this is going to track our social security number, our money, and other things? and i think that a microchip is used to scan so it has a barcode, and a friend told me all barcodes have 3 sixes. is that what its about?

--------------------
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/forum
Support the mother who lost her son protest the war
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/

here are my comments, I am UHaventDoneNothin
http://crawfordpeace.nfshost.com/node/121

Posts: 426 | From: United States | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peh
Advanced Member
Member # 4446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BecauseHelives, could you kind of break down the web site you posted the info on it that might lead one to think the real id law would be tantamount to the 666 thing? I glanced at it but it is in governmentese and I don't speak that fluently. [updown]

--------------------
St. Peh
I don't know everything but I know the One Who does.

Posts: 255 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting that it's 2008 and it's 3 years away because it seems that most prophecy teachers interpret scripture as saying that it's 3 1/2 years after the confirmation of the covenant that the mark of the beast is implimented.

Could that mean that we are very near the confirmation of the covenant or perhaps it has ocurred already ?

There many of those that have a pre trib view that wouldn't think so but it's interesting anyway.

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris777
Community Member
Member # 4638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes

I have heard rumblings about it in sone form or another since everyone paniced after 911

but I didnt realize that apparently a version has passed in the House.

Posts: 14 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris777
Community Member
Member # 4638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chris777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes

I have heard rumblings about it in sone form or another since everyone paniced after 911

but I didnt realize that apparently a version has passed in the House.

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 17 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Chris, [wave3] is this what you are reffering to

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:H.R.418:

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chris777
Community Member
Member # 4638

I just heard about this today, I have seen several other forerunner types , but this thing will likely be law by 2008 according to one of the articles I've read on it.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement