Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Buried Alive

Author Topic: Buried Alive
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that I heard crying
coming from my door
Was it Rachel weeping for her sons that were no more?

Could it have been the babies
Crying for themselves
Never understanding
That they died for someonelse

The voices heard the weeping and the wailing
History speaks of it on every page
Of innocent and helpless little babies
Offerings to the spirit of the age

Now every age has heard it
This voice that speaks from Hell
Sacrafice your children and for you it will be well
The devil serpent lying
His voice is filled with rage
Behold it is revealed to be
The spirit of the age
(Michael Card)

Its no different here in the US with abortion. Offering our children up to Molack. God forgive our Nation .

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheech
Advanced Member
Member # 4592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheech     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] Wow...that's pretty darn scary! We have missionaries going all over the world to preach the word of Christ...guess they missed this town! [Frown]

cheech

--------------------
My God Is My Faith

Posts: 35 | From: KS | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not funny, but that did make me laugh!! cause i have often felt like "restraining" my son jonathon in some manner... and then calling the pastor to oust the "demons" that are causing him to not act right.

but i do get your meaning, Ripp... and i feel the same. these "gods" are powerless... but yet they keep doing all this for them. it reminds me of Elijah and all those prophets... they built the altars and those people were cutting themselves and crying and all that for their gods, who were powerless to even cause their sacrifice to burn.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the thing that stands out to me is that they are doing this for thier gods.

Can you imagine grabbing a shovel, digging a hole in the back yard, drugging and putting "Little Johnny" in the hole and burying him up to his neck, and then call up Pastor Ed to come over for some backyard prayers?! What in the world?!

Lord have mercy on us all! [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read the article and it seemed like they aren't really putting the children in danger because they are only in the shallow graves for a couple of minutes and they are wrapped up so that dirt can't get into their faces... also they are sedated, so they don't know it's happening. also the article said that the children are covered lightly with leaves and some dirt.

that doesn't mean i condon it... i think it's horrible... but, it's not like they are murdering or even hurting the children.

my main thing about it is, that these people really believe that their gods will help them because of this. they really think that their gods exist.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lonlesol
Advanced Member
Member # 4511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lonlesol   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [crying]
Posts: 478 | From: Quebec | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Niedziejkore:
haha! oh, those poor children!

What are you laughing at?

Aaron

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha! oh, those poor children!

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think that all religions know OUR God? Think again:

Children 'buried alive' in India
quote:
Indian police have charged 80 people for burying children alive in an ancient Hindu ceremony known as "the festival of pits."

The ceremony, in which children -- some less than a year old -- are buried alive briefly and then dug up, happened on Monday in southern Tamil Nadu state, The Asian Age reported on Thursday.

The children are drugged to make them unconscious and placed in shallow "graves" in temple courtyards.

The pits are covered with leaves and dirt and the children are pulled out after Hindu priests chant a brief prayer -- lasting up to a minute.

Come quickly Lord! Maranatha! [Cross]

God bless. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

P.S. Does this remind anyone else of the "festival" surrounding the golden calf. Ugh... Of course, how can we as a country say anything? We kill babies by the millions and call it free choice. [Frown]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement