Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » What Would You Do?

Author Topic: What Would You Do?
danny458
Advanced Member
Member # 4378

Icon 6 posted      Profile for danny458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing the scenario you described has happened on many occasions...

I can only speculate, but lets say 100,000,000 people on the earth are true believers...
Let's say 5% are obsessed with the rapture and praying about it (though based on Christian discussion boards, I would guess this % is much higher!)
That would leave 5,000,000 obsessed rapture praying Christians...
Now lets guess that half of these Christians live with at least one other Rapture obsessed Christian...

That leaves us with 2,500,000 Rapture obsessed praying Chrsitians living with someone who may own the movie left behind!

My only point is.... pray for discernment, but 'coincidence' is very possible [Smile]

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After praying for sometime for the truth to be revealed and then discover a movie on the floor that didn't belong there and I didn't own then
I would pick up the movie to read what it was about and watch it and it lined up with the scriptures then I would most assuredly believe that it was the answer to my prayer!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Icon 21 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted this in another thread but decided to start a new one too...

I have a question -

First, assume you had NEVER seen the movie Left Behind -

Then, assume it is morning...

You begin to pray -

You say "God, Please tell me the ABSOLUTE truth about the Rapture - PLEASE show me proof and what is right to believe..." -

20 minutes later, magically, on the floor, in a place it should not be, lies a movie you have never seen and did not own...

Left Behind

Would you think it coincendence of the prayer, and some sort of Jedi Mind trick deception?

Or would you think something else???

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement