Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The State of the U.S.

Author Topic: The State of the U.S.
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I do believe you altered your post. However, if I did miss that part, I aplogize.

quote:
And by the way, people in Egypt, Morocco, Kosovo, and Tanzania... most are muslims, and none have tried to kill me. Not all are as evil as you make them out to be.
I never said they were all evil terrorists. But they teach conversion or death, and you can't deny that fact. But whatever.

God bless. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny458
Advanced Member
Member # 4378

Icon 13 posted      Profile for danny458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripp- Your quoting me out of context makes me sick. My ENTIRE quote was:

quote:
The Bible advocates burning homosexuals, keeping women silent, treating people with the 'eye for an eye' principal, and stoning to death people for all sorts of reasons. No, I don't believe that, but its easy for someone who doesn't understand the Bible to say that...
In the future, can you please only quote me in context? Thanks.

And by the way, people in Egypt, Morocco, Kosovo, and Tanzania... most are muslims, and none have tried to kill me. Not all are as evil as you make them out to be. Of course there are evil people in Iraq committing terrible acts... I never denied that, not once.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus is the answer

Isaiah 2

4"And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more."

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

danny458 wrote:
quote:
Ohhhh my.... ok... a few things. US vs Iraq was not a war of Christian vs Islam. Where did you get that idea? Did you know Iraq under Saddam was a more secular nation than most other middle eastern countries? Saddam actually had a Christian in his inner circle of government ministers. In fact the new goveernment is more islamic than Saddam's. You're simple 'US vs THEM' mindset is much more simple than rreality.

Are you suggesting that God supports the terrorists? And that he doesn't support Christianity? This is a spiritual war of good vs. evil. Saddam is an evil man, would you not agree? Are you suggesting that the world is better off having someone of his ilk in charge? Cmon...open your eyes.

quote:
Many of the insurgency fighters are islamic fanatics. But many are also fighting what they view to be oppressors...
In case you hadn't noticed before, these lunatics have been trying to kill us for quite some time. Or did you forget 9/11? You just don't get it. The Quran TEACHES them to convert OR destroy. Or are you suggesting that our Bible is wrong? Are we the evil aggressors? I want an honest answer from you.

quote:
Could be Christians there, you don't know the hearsts of men, and no gift of dicernment will allow you to lump millions of people into a neat, simple box.
Wake up! Christians are being MURDERED over there! Christians are dying all over the world because of muslim extremists. Pull your head out of the sand!

quote:
Ironically, I'm in Egypt as I write this. I've been in Egypt for a total of about 10 days as of now. Add that to 2 weeks in Morocco, and 1 week in Kosovo, and 3 weeks in muslims section of Tanzania... ALL muslim places. Never once have I been attacked, physically or verbally.
Well, why don't you take a short jump over to Iraq and spend some quality time with the 'insurgents' there. Geesh, such blindness. How many people have to die, how many buildings toppled before you wake up? It's a spiritual war my friend. Islam teaches your death! Wake up! Have you not read all of the news articles about Africa, Europe and other countries that are suffering because of Islam?

quote:
I don't know where you get this idea that muslims hate/want to kill non muslims.
Alright, I'll show you, although you will ignore it.

"Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Surah 61:4).

191And slay them wherever ye catch them. and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution is worse than slaughter. (Surah 2:190)

What does the Hadith say about Jihad?

The Hadith are the recorded sayings and deeds of the Prophet Muhammad. It is second in authority only to the Qur'an and is often used to clarify things not specified in the Qur'an. What did Muhammad say about Jihad as recorded in the Hadith?

"The Prophet said, "The person who participates in (Holy battles) in Allah's cause and nothing compels him to do so except belief in Allah and His Apostles, will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty (if he survives) or will be admitted to Paradise (if he is killed in the battle as a martyr). Had I not found it difficult for my followers, then I would not remain behind any sariya going for Jihad and I would have loved to be martyred in Allah's cause and then made alive, and then martyred and then made alive, and then again martyred in His cause."Volume 1, Book 2, Number 35, Narrated Abu Huraira

It's funny how you want to call the U.S. the agressors after terrorists desperately trying to get to their 'virgins' blow up our buildings and MURDER innocent people. What do you have to say about that?

quote:
Ironically, I've been shown greater hospitality by muslims that I have in my travels through the 'Bible Belt' states.
Well then move there if it's so great. Iraq would love to have you move in i'm sure. Oh, btw, you might not want to mention the Jesus thing.

quote:
Do you have compassion in your heart for people who live in ignorance?
I have compassion for those innocent Christians who have been butchered by those heartless thugs. Do you realize how many Christians are being slaughtered every day because of Islamic terrorists? You need to get your priorities straight.

quote:
They grow up as muslims, and then a terrorist or rougue cleric uses their beliefs and twists their beliefs and turns they're rage against the US, Israel, etc... I'll ask again, do you have compassion in your heart at all for such people?
Compassion for terrorists who want to blow us all up? Are you nuts? Am I sadened that they are lost? Of course! That's why we are over there! We are trying to free these people from the evil bonds thand bind them! WAKE UP!

quote:
You're confusing yourself here.... first you said that in the case of US in Iraq, US is on God's side... now you're saying its just individual?
Please try to grasp this concept this time. I know it's hard but please try.

There is a spiritual battle between good and evil going on. This war will continue until after our Savior has returned. Either you are FOR God, or you are AGAINST God. Which side are you on?

quote:
This statement shines of ignorance, feel free to retract it an I'll forget it... You say you don't know their hearts, then you boldly proclaim what's in the heart of a group of thousands or perhaps millions of people?
Please read the above info. on what the Quran and Mohammed teaches. Thanks.

quote:
I wasn't referring to your liberal comment. I was referring more to your broad statements about what muslims believe.

Please read the above info. on what the Quran and Mohammed teaches. Thanks.

quote:
The Bible advocates burning homosexuals, keeping women silent, treating people with the 'eye for an eye' principal, and stoning to death people for all sorts of reasons.
Well, that about sums up everything for how you feel right there. If you are saved as you suggest, you are in need of repentance. Your ingnorance and mockery of the Bible is ugly. I will pray for you.

danny458
Advanced Member
Member # 4378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for danny458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I never said that but compared to Iraq, you bet. Islam worships a different god than ours.
Ohhhh my.... ok... a few things. US vs Iraq was not a war of Christian vs Islam. Where did you get that idea? Did you know Iraq under Saddam was a more secular nation than most other middle eastern countries? Saddam actually had a Christian in his inner circle of government ministers. In fact the new goveernment is more islamic than Saddam's. You're simple 'US vs THEM' mindset is much more simple than rreality.

quote:
Never said there wasn't. But if you mean the Iraqi terrorists, I doubt you would find one. Christians are to be destroyed, remember?
Many of the insurgency fighters are islamic fanatics. But many are also fighting what they view to be oppressors... Could be Christians there, you don't know the hearsts of men, and no gift of dicernment will allow you to lump millions of people into a neat, simple box. and WOW.... way to sterotype Muslims here! (what are there, a billion people you just lumped together?). You may have seen this previous postings of mine, but I'm currently travelling around. Ironically, I'm in Egypt as I write this. I've been in Egypt for a total of about 10 days as of now. Add that to 2 weeks in Morocco, and 1 week in Kosovo, and 3 weeks in muslims section of Tanzania... ALL muslim places. Never once have I been attacked, physically or verbally. I don't know where you get this idea that muslims hate/want to kill non muslims. Ironically, I've been shown greater hospitality by muslims that I have in my travels through the 'Bible Belt' states. Do you have compassion in your heart for people who live in ignorance? Many of the terrorist foot soldiers are people who have lived lives shielded from outside influence. They grow up as muslims, and then a terrorist or rougue cleric uses their beliefs and twists their beliefs and turns they're rage against the US, Israel, etc... I'll ask again, do you have compassion in your heart at all for such people? (here, I am not talking about Bin Laden, Saddam, Sept 11th hijackers, ones that came from western education & wealth)

quote:
Absolutely. The spiritual war is on an individual basis. Either you are FOR God or AGAINST Him. It's that simple.
You're confusing yourself here.... first you said that in the case of US in Iraq, US is on God's side... now you're saying its just individual?

quote:
I may not know their hearts, but I know they want to eradicate all Christians and Jews.
This statement shines of ignorance, feel free to retract it an I'll forget it... You say you don't know their hearts, then you boldly proclaim what's in the heart of a group of thousands or perhaps millions of people? WOW! And of course I'm not sympathetic to their cause... but I'm not about to stick my head in the sand and distort reality cause it fits in to my nice little belief system! Again, if your statement was true, I'd be long since dead, since I'm currently in the Arab world and many believe you're a Christian just for being white... I praise God for my life that you're flat out wrong here [Smile]

quote:
The Quran teaches the destruction of anyone who won't be converted, that includes you and me. They will not stop until anyone of a different religion is converted or destroyed. I realize that you probably don't understand that though.
You're right, I don't understand [Smile] I didn't realize I was in so much danger here!

quote:
If you are referring to my liberal comment, yes they have a lot of the same views. Everyone has different views but unless you want to examine every aspect of each individual, groups such as democrat, republican, liberal, conservative are easier.
I wasn't referring to your liberal comment. I was referring more to your broad statements about what muslims believe.

I assume you're not a Koran scholar, correct me if you are. The Bible advocates burning homosexuals, keeping women silent, treating people with the 'eye for an eye' principal, and stoning to death people for all sorts of reasons. No, I don't believe that, but its easy for someone who doesn't understand the Bible to say that...

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

danny458 wrote:
quote:
You posts imply that US is on God's side.
I never said that but compared to Iraq, you bet. Islam worships a different god than ours.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
Truth is, there are saved brothers and sisters on both sides of the fence.
Never said there wasn't. But if you mean the Iraqi terrorists, I doubt you would find one. Christians are to be destroyed, remember?

danny458 wrote:
quote:
As there are evil people on both sides.
Absolutely. The spiritual war is on an individual basis. Either you are FOR God or AGAINST Him. It's that simple.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
I can't prove it, but I bet that of the 170,000 or so troops in Iraq from the US, some have sinful motives.
Abosolutely. I'm sure there are many unsaved combat veterans.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
So are they for or against God?
Some are for, some are against.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
Well, according to you they are fighting for God's cause, but they are living in sin?!
No Danny. Like I said, each individual fights their own spiritual battle. You can't lump everyone into a group when it comes to spiritual warfare, everyone fights their own battle. Let me say this clearly...Either you are FOR God or you are AGAINST God, on an INDIVIDUAL basis. What I meant by spiritual WAR is that it is a war of spiritual forces. Each one of us serves a side. Either you are working for God or satan. Doing nothing to further God's kingdom only serves satan's purposes.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
Maybe a grey area.
No there is not. Either you are helping to further God's kingdom or you are NOT helping to further His kingdom. If you do nothing to further His kingdom, then you are not doing God's work.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
Or how about a saved Brother in Christ fighting for the insurgency?
If that were the case. I find it extremely hard to beleive that the TERRORISTS fighting our troops are born again Christians. They pray to a different god than ours. If they have Christ then yes, but odds are that none of them know Him.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
He may be lied to, misled, ignorant... but you don't know the hearts of them.
I may not know their hearts, but I know they want to eradicate all Christians and Jews. Are you sympathetic to their cause?

danny458 wrote:
quote:
They can read the "save me from my oppressors" sections of the Bible and feel that they are on God's side.
The Quran teaches the destruction of anyone who won't be converted, that includes you and me. They will not stop until anyone of a different religion is converted or destroyed. I realize that you probably don't understand that though.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
You do a lot of sterotyping in your posts and its not fair to the people and the groups you're lumping people into.
If you are referring to my liberal comment, yes they have a lot of the same views. Everyone has different views but unless you want to examine every aspect of each individual, groups such as democrat, republican, liberal, conservative are easier. I don't follow every belief of the republican party but I consider myself a conservative replublican.

danny458 wrote:
quote:
Some might even call grouping and sterotyping sin and/or ignorance, I don't know the motives of your heart so I cannot judge. But do be careful.
Hehe well, rest assured my heart is in good shape.

danny458
Advanced Member
Member # 4378

Icon 13 posted      Profile for danny458     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Either you are FOR God or you are AGAINST God. There is no gray area.
You are confusing individuals with groups. You posts imply that US is on God's side. Truth is, there are saved brothers and sisters on both sides of the fence. As there are evil people on both sides. I can't prove it, but I bet that of the 170,000 or so troops in Iraq from the US, some have sinful motives. So are they for or against God? Well, according to you they are fighting for God's cause, but they are living in sin?! Maybe a grey area. Or how about a saved Brother in Christ fighting for the insurgency? He may be lied to, misled, ignorant... but you don't know the hearts of them. They can read the "save me from my oppressors" sections of the Bible and feel that they are on God's side. You do a lot of sterotyping in your posts and its not fair to the people and the groups you're lumping people into. Some might even call grouping and sterotyping sin and/or ignorance, I don't know the motives of your heart so I cannot judge. But do be careful.
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripp,

Your postings are very true! God bless you!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

Ripp
unregistered

Niedziejkore wrote:
quote:
To me, the article was just moronic. Boiling down the problems of todays world to God vs. Satan is not a constructive way of looking at things. In reality, things are much more complex.
The truth is that the world IS in a battle of good vs. evil. Yes, it boils down to that. It takes strong discernment to see it but it's true. Either you are FOR God or you are AGAINST God. There is no gray area.

quote:
17For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. [Galatians 5:17]
quote:
11Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. [1 Peter 2:11]
quote:
34"Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35For I have come to "set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law'; 36and "a man's enemies will be those of his own household.'[e] 37He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. 38And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. 39He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it. [Matthew 10:34-39]
quote:
9Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. [1 Peter 5:9]
quote:
13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. [Ephesians 6:13]
To ignore this war and let down your defenses is extremely dangerous. One is not able to prepare for battle if they don't see the enemy approaching. Open your eyes and your heart and don the armor of God. War is here, I assure you, and we won't see peace until after our Savior returns. Never forget that.

God bless and stay strong. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To me, the article was just moronic. Boiling down the problems of todays world to God vs. Satan is not a constructive way of looking at things. In reality, things are much more complex.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
danny458
Advanced Member
Member # 4378

I think the guy is reading too much into the situation. The world has a long history of people not liking who's ruling them. Just because a group of people disagree with their 'Bastion of Christianity' rulers, doesn't mean Satan is doing it.

That is also quite the leap... the US has high crime, the US has many Christians, therefore Satan attacks America. Poor poor logic. The US has money, therefore God gives wealth to 'true' Christians, that's why muslim countries have more people... do you agree with that too?

The article has a very arrogant feel to it...

Ripp
unregistered

You can put any label on yourself that you like, makes no difference. You tell us your beliefs in your posts, labels are just easier to categorize one's beliefs. [Wink]
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about accepting the fact that you can't divide people into only two groups?

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Perhaps you're right. Maybe we can come up with a new term for people with views like yours. Hmm, let's see...

I got it! How about, 'Niedist'! [Big Grin] [pound]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

How am i so leftist?

Just because i have a view of my own? Don't make the mistake of associating me with the "left" because it emcompasses too many viewpoints. And don't assiciate me with the "right" either because their veiwpoints are too narrow.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Ripp
unregistered

Niedziejkore wrote:
quote:
You believe that christianity has borders? Wow, interesting.

bas·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bschn, -t-n)
n.
A projecting part of a fortification.
A well-fortified position.
One that is considered similar to a defensive stronghold: You are a bastion of strength.

Where did I say it had borders? The rest of the world is being taken over my Islam. I have plenty of news articles from Europe and across the world that state this fact. So, you can try and put words in my mouth but the facts are the facts. But I'm sure you see it totally different. [Wink]

Ripp
unregistered

Niedziejkore,

I can always count on you to point out the misguided view of the left. Thanks for the chuckle. [pound]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

quote:

March 12: Terry Ratzmann walked into a church service at the Brookfield Sheraton hotel in Wisconsin and shot dead seven people before turning the gun on himself. He fired a total of 22 rounds from a 9 mm handgun.

Hey! Terry Ratzman lived in my community in New Berlin. I actually met the guy on several occasions and he used to give my dad huge freakin' cucumbers and eggplants. He was real weird tho. He was like, 40-something and he still lived with his mother. The guy was really into end-times events (maybe he was a member here at one time?) and was in a church that used events in the news to prove the end of the world is coming soon... those were the people he shot... fellow christians. But apparently he disagreed with one of the pastor's sermons (on tape) and that's what made him feel like he had to go and kill the congregation. The Sheraton is really close to me too, and one of my friends was working there when it happenned. Plenty of excitement.

Oh, and for the record, Terry didn't just "walk in" to a random church service, he was supposed to be there as he was a member of that church.

New Berlin: 1, Brookfield:0

quote:

It might be a good time to ask why a Christian nation like the U.S. is so violent.

Oops, that must be a typo... America is not a christian nation, it's a nation that has christians in it.

quote:

This is the same reason there is so much unrest in Iraq. While Saddam Hussein was in power, Iraq was generally free of violence. Jesus said there is no need for Satan casting out Satan (Mat. 12:26), and Saddam was certainly a fateful servant of his evil master.

When America overthrew Saddam and introduced democracy to the region, I knew the devil would do everything in his power to fight against the encroachment of freedom into his Islamic domain.

So, the author doesn't think the violence has anything to do with the deeply-felt hatred of america by arab people, or the fact that America pre-emtively struck an arab nation and occupied it's territory.

quote:
Man, how true! Why go after the U.S. so hard? Because this is the last bastion of Christianity! If we go, the world goes. Expect our country to see increasing effects of the apostasy. We have climbed the ladder and started our way down the slide. Hang on!
You believe that christianity has borders? Wow, interesting.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Ripp
unregistered

I read this article and thought how the author hit the nail on the head. I think we are in for a bumpy ride here in the U.S.

quote:
Hello from the Safe Zone

Normally, all members of the military who deploy anywhere to the Middle East are regarded as going into harm's way. From mid-January until mid-May, this has been my situation.

Because only a small portion of the U.S. military is in Iraq, most of us are stationed at bases that are very safe. The fear of terrorist attacks has caused all bases to be heavily fortified with a massive amount of security.

Many people have written me saying they are praying that the Lord will protect me until I return to the States. Because I firmly believe prayer is a precious commodity, I would much rather have people interceding for the website than for little old me.

If anyone should be praying for other people's safety, it should be me. Every time I turn on the cable news or check the headlines online, I see some new report of another heinous crime taking place in America. In the space of single month, the U.S. has had three mass murder sprees:

March 21: Teenage gunman Jeff Weise killed nine people at the Red Lake Indian Reservation in far northern Minnesota. The victims included the gunman's grandfather; the grandfather's wife; a school security guard; a teacher; and five other students. At least 14 others were wounded. This shooting was the worst U.S. school massacre since the 1999 Columbine incident.

March 12: Terry Ratzmann walked into a church service at the Brookfield Sheraton hotel in Wisconsin and shot dead seven people before turning the gun on himself. He fired a total of 22 rounds from a 9 mm handgun.

March 11: In Atlanta, Georgia at the Fulton County Courthouse, Brian Nichols grabbed a gun from a deputy and killed Judge Rowland Barnes and court reporter Julie Brandau. Nichols also is accused of murdering Sheriff's Sgt. Hoyt Teasley outside the courthouse and federal agent David Wilhelm during his attempt to elude authorities. Nichols was captured two days later.

I think the reason we are seeing all these killings is because demonic forces are sweeping over the land. The level of violence is directly related to our nation's spiritual health.

It might be a good time to ask why a Christian nation like the U.S. is so violent.

In Europe, only about 5 percent of the population is "born again." In the U.S., nearly 50 percent of the U.S. population claims to be "born again." Considering that the Bible says believers are a blessing to a nation, it might seem odd that the U.S. is so violent.

The reason America is plagued by brutal crime is largely due to the devil focusing his attention on this nation. He knows if he can destroy America, the rest of world will easily fall his way.

This is the same reason there is so much unrest in Iraq. While Saddam Hussein was in power, Iraq was generally free of violence. Jesus said there is no need for Satan casting out Satan (Mat. 12:26), and Saddam was certainly a fateful servant of his evil master.

When America overthrew Saddam and introduced democracy to the region, I knew the devil would do everything in his power to fight against the encroachment of freedom into his Islamic domain.

Anyone hoping that the severity of violence will eventually awaken people to demand action should think again. There is no limit to how desensitized the public can get to violence.

In Iraq, nearly every day some type of terrorist bombing kills or injures scores of people. After each attack, the body parts are picked up, the vehicle wreckage is hauled away, and the streets are swept clean of blood and broken glass. The survivors have no choice but to continue on with their daily lives.

The lack of action is what feeds violence. I’m amazed at how passive the American population has been about these mass killings.

Violence is a key indication of the end times. It was man’s inhumane nature that motivated God to destroy the world with the Great Flood. The Tribulation will be a flood of fire, and violence will likely be the reason God will once again pour out His wrath. Noah escaped The Flood in a boat; Christians will escape the tribulation in the rapture.

People’s inability to sense the moral warnings signs will be a major reason they will find themselves left behind. Because this world is hopelessly corrupt, believers need to guard themselves from becoming too attached to it.

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away” (2 Tim. 2:1-5).

Man, how true! Why go after the U.S. so hard? Because this is the last bastion of Christianity! If we go, the world goes. Expect our country to see increasing effects of the apostasy. We have climbed the ladder and started our way down the slide. Hang on!

God bless and stay strong. [Bible] [Cross] [Prayer]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement