Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Gay Marraiges??!

Author Topic: Gay Marraiges??!
Cricket
Advanced Member
Member # 2960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cricket     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a very good question. I am not sure though that it is actually a sign of the end times. God gave us six signs to indicate his coming and the end times:

1. False Prophets;
Matthew 24:5 "For many will come in my name, saying, I am Christ, and will mislead many."

Matthew 24:11 "And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many."

2. Wars;
Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

Rumors of wars in all areas of the world now occur frequently thanks to instant media coverage and the availability of a multitude of 24-hour news sources.

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

3. Famines;
Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

4. Earthquakes;

5. Tribulations;
Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

6. The gospel will be preaced throughout the
world.
Matthew 24:14 "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world for a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come."

Now to answer your question - I think it is just a characteristic that is leading us to the end times:

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

II Timothy 3:1-5,7 "But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of god; holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Hope this helps.

--------------------
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
---Vincent Van Gogh

Posts: 56 | From: Illinois | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GOD Given
Community Member
Member # 4529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOD Given   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isnt this a sign of the end times? I mean I understand that satan is gay because anything that is not like GOD is what satan represent. So is this overturn of homosexuality a sign of the end time?

--------------------
Come to the BEST Gospel Forum on this side of Heaven!
http://s9.invisionfree.com/GOD_Given/
 -

Posts: 15 | From: Chicago | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement