Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Prophecy out of the mouths of blasphemers

Author Topic: Prophecy out of the mouths of blasphemers
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From a human perspective, one world religion sounds great. The world looks at this a solution to end violence. No Muslims fighting against each other. But, the world will want a “religion” that is popular. A “religion” will have tolerance for all no matter what their lifestyle. The Bible will surely not be considered as a guide line. No one wants to live to those standards. Americans don’t even want the Ten Commandments in the class room or the courtroom.
But as the Bible says, there is a road that seems right but will only lead to destruction.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezek.33

http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=DIV2&byte=3214403

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i went to the petition page, there were over 15,000 signatures.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 9 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been totally banned from the TedNugent Board the last 2 years. I have gotten back on 7 different times. But there are fewer and fewer real Spirit filled left.

Sample post that I post.

http://nugeboard.tednugent.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/208814.html

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa: Yes, this is chilling. You could change one word and make it truth rather than blaspheme though. I think you should make that one word change and post it back to them Laurie.

God Bless!

PS: How is your job going? And what about that discipleship Bible study. I wish you would share some of that with us if you have time.

Missing you around here,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A secular board that I occasionally visit seems to be getting worse and worse in their attacks against Christianity lately. I have generally stopped posting there and visit only infrequently now. There was another thread on religion this morning that I clicked just out of curiosity to see what new abominations they were busily concocting. Imagine my surprise at seeing one fellow basically make statements that sent chills down my spine, straight out of Biblical Prophecy.

See below...

"Religion was a good idea that was corrupted by man.

The world is worse off because of religion and there will never be peace until religion is abolished, or until everyone believes in the same religion."

They all agreed with him. Boy, the world is READY for the Antichrist. They will embrace him and kill us. They are ready right now. Imagine their surprise at the results of this "peace" they think they will have.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement