Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » New World Order - One World Government/Religion

Author Topic: New World Order - One World Government/Religion
tenboom155
Advanced Member
Member # 4358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenboom155     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed in my time that God sends us things that suggest that the end is near. In these days we see all of the catastrophic weather, the world blatantly heading for One World Government , the talk of chips being put into our bodies. Very interesting stuff. Makes one stop and take serious note of scripture.
I do not think this is the time though becasue first there must be the Russian Invasion, Then the 10 head Government. Then the anti-Christ and Tribulation. In there somewhere is the Rapture. Later on there is the second coming of Christ which will happen 3 days after Israel confesses Jesus as the Messiah.
I don't think it is the end, but I do think that us older people need to be sure that our grandchildren know about all these events. And make them understand that Jesus is coming back again.

--------------------
My 2 Cents--pardon my poor spelling.

Posts: 52 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After thinking about it, I realized it would be easier just to put the links to the other threads on here:

Freemasonry, One World Religion, One World Government
http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001970

If you scroll down past the first post there is some background info on Freemasonry at the above link.

Freemason Christian Leaders
http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001971

“This article makes me want to just CRY!!!! Please forgive the length, but this is very eye opening. This is a letter written by “The Cutting Edge” addressing Christian Pastors who are also members of the Masonic Lodge (Freemasonry):” (read this article at the link above)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here’s how Freemasonry works into the whole scope of this (from what I understand – so far):

I believe that Freemasonry was established in Europe sometime in the 1700’s (perhaps earlier… I’d have to look this up).

The Illuminati was a secret Luciferic order founded in Ingolstade, Bavaria (Germany) in 1776 by Adam Weishaup, a prominent Freemason. The order’s name, meaning “the enlightened ones,” signified that its members had been initiated into the secret teachings of Lucifer. The Illuminati was created to carry out the plans of high Freemasonry to create a New World Order by gaining a foothold in the key policy-making circles of European governments and attempting to influence the decisions of Europe’s leaders from within through these advisory position.

When their headquarters were moved to Frankfurt, the family of Rothschild’s (Major Banking Old Money Family) hooked up with the Illuminati.

The Illuminati was exposed by the Bavarian government and their secret documents revealed, but most folks refused to believe what they read because their schemes were so bold and outrageous. They thought it just a ‘conspiracy theory.’ By the time the Illuminati had become exposed, its efforts had already spread into more then a dozen countries, including the United States.

Although the Illuminati officially ceased to exist after its exposure in the 1780’s, the continuation of its efforts would be ensured through the Grand Orient Lodge of France. One of the factors working in Freemasonry’s favor is that it rarely, if ever, does anything covert under its own name. In order to advance its agendas it establishes other organizations, such as the Illuminati, to which it gives special assignments. This way, if anything goes wrong and the operation gets exposed, Freemasonry remains relatively unscathed, claiming it had nothing to do with the matter.

This book says that both the French Revolution and America’s Civil War with both started by efforts of Freemasonry in order to ‘guide’ history into their plans.

In 1913 the Illuminated Freemasons created the Federal Reserve System in America, ensuring European Illuminists a permanent role in America’s finances, along with giving them more money with which to further their cause. Some of this money would eventually go toward financing the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) whose formation was influenced by a man named Edward Mandell House.

Colonel House, as he was called, was an Illuminist agent committed to the one-world interests of the Rothschild-Warburg-Rockerfeller cartel, serving as their point man in the White House under Woodrow Wilson. He became Wilson’s most trusted advisor. He persuaded Wilson to support and sign the Federal Reserve Act into law. Later, realizing what he had done, President Wilson remorsefully replied, “I have unwittingly ruined my country.”

It was House who persuaded the President to involve America in World War I. As the war came to an end in 1918, House worked diligently to help plan the League of Nations. Funded in part with Rockefeller money, the League was to serve as the first political step towards the forming of a world government. But American’s were weary of this and would not allow America to join the League, it wasn’t long before the League was dissolved… but the Freemasons rallied.

The Illuminated Freemasons (through House) then created the Council on Foreign Relations Globally, the CFR has many counterparts.

Baron Edmond de Rothschild of France dominated the Paris Peace Conference, and each of the founders of the Royal Institute ended up being men who met Rothschild’s approval. The same was true of the CFR.

Money for the founding of the CFR came from J.P. Morgan, Bernard Baruch, Otto Kahn, Jacob Schiff, Paul Warburg, and John D. Rockefeller, among others. This was the same crowd involved in the forming of the Federal Reserve.

The Rockefeller family is in complete control of the CFR with the most powerful man in the 70’s and 80’s having been David Rockefeller (grandson of John D. Rockefeller). At the time this book was written, 4 Rockefellers sat on the CFR. The Rockefellers are one of the ‘Elite Families’ of the “Illuminated.”

Remember, that to be on the CFR, a person has to be approved of by the Illuminated Ones… check out this list of former prominent figures who have served as CFR Directors:

George H.W. Bush (1977-79), Henry Kissinger (1977-81), David Rockefeller (1949-85), George Shultz (1980-88), Alan Greenspan (1982-88), Richard B. Cheney (1987-89).

The term “New World Order” (or New International Order) has been used privately by the CFR since its inception to describe the coming world government. However, since the fall of 1990, CFR members have, for the first time, begun using the term publicly to condition the public for what lies ahead.

(Ok, I’m tired now… I think I’m gonna give this a rest tonight)

If you’re interested in learning more about Freemasonry, there are a couple of threads in this section. If you can’t find them, reset the box at the top of the page that says “Show Posts From x days” and set it back about a month.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Apparently this The World Constitution and Parliament Association. is a Major player in end times.

I’m still not even half way through “En Route to Global Occupation” but when I see certain things I feel “Compelled” to share them here.

Check out what Kah says is the Christian Connection to the above Association:

“Another organization collaborating with Isely’s World Constitution and Parliament Association is “The World Council of Churches.” Cynthia Wedel, the WCC’s president since 1975, (remember, this book was written in 1991) is an honorary sponsor of the Provisional World Parliament. This is perhaps the most blatant evidence yet of the WCC’s hidden agenda. This organization has come to represent the leadership of most of the mainline Protestant church denominations in America and has privately been pushing for unification with the Church of Rome. But it appears that the WCC is only trying to “unite” Christianity in order to bring it into the New World Order. This also makes it easier to understand why the Council has been so active in promoting interfaithism-the merging of all the world’s major religions under one umbrella. This false unity was all necessary in order to bring humanity into a world government.

(I’m still reading and will share things as I come across them)

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Regarding the Ten Horns… Check this out:

Here is another ‘player’ in the ongoing push to World Government/Religion: The World Constitution and Parliament Association. They have drafted a “Constitution for the Federation of Earth” “As Amended At The World Constituent Assembly In Troia, Portugal 1991. Now being circulated worldwide for ratification by the nations and people of earth.”

In this Constitution the world has been divided into 10 Divisions! (As recommended by the “Club of Rome” before it).

Here is a link to this Constitution should anyone want to look it over: http://www.wcpagren.com/constitution.htm

Personally, I have not… it’s enough to know the above!

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Oh Yes SIS! I totally get this! God's is the ONLY Government (Kingdom) that Will EVER Stand!)

What I am attempting to do in this thread is to show how the False One World Government/Religion is attempting to come into existence. To expose the plans of Lucifer as it were. A lot of people don't believe this is actually happening... it's hard to swallow. There are also folks (like myself) who want to understand How all this is playing out so we're not unwittingly sucked into something 'seductive'

This New Age stuff is very deceptive (as you know!) and some of it even sounds like good stewartship. They have some amazing programs for taking care of the poor (which is what Jesus told us to do)... My Prayer is that in showing these organizations for whom and what they are, some may not be decieved. The web of deceit is So Intricate and vast and has even found it's way into Many churches.

This is basically a "Watch Out - This is what's happening" thread [Wink]

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Honestly, after what I've read (and realized has been happening) I would Not be surprised to find out that 9/11 and this current war (Iraq) were just tools to bring the 'masses' further along on this journey to the NWO and the reveal of the AC. This stuff is Shocking!

Whether wittingly or unwittingly to the parties involved and the powers that be, I have never had any doubt that it is exactly that. Look at the losses of freedom we have willingly accepted due to the events of that day!

But Deb, all events that are happening in this world are bringing us closer to that day when there will be a one world government and a one world belief...but that government and that belief will not be a government of men or a belief in anything except that the God of Abraham, Issac & Jacob is God of all Gods.

Iron & clay don't mix and EVERY KNEE WILL BOW.

Understand this: Nebuchadnezzar's vision of the statute in his dream, the one that Daniel interpreted, this statute had 1 govermental/spiritual empire (the Babylonian Empire) that would rule the civilized world and the people of Daniel as a world empire under 4 different adminstrations each successive one absorbing its predecessor and rulling over them until the Day that CHrist toppled them all in one fell swoop. Of course we know that Nebuchadnezzar led the first and we called it the babylonian Empire, and the next was led by Cyrus and his sucessors and we called it the Medo-Persian Empire, and the next was led by Alexander the Great and then his 4 generals and we called it the Greek Empire....and the final empire was led by Caesar and all the caesars after him and we called it the Roman Empire, and it would eventually divide into two parts east & west and it would change unlike the solid mass of Gold that was babylon, and Silver that was Persia, and Brass that was Greece, and Iron that was Rome...became clay and iron, and clay and iron do not cleave...and this empire would remain as clay...like the clay of earthen vessels and iron, like the stuff that military governments or ruling powers are made of...these things would remain, mingled, but not cleaving and they would remain, even as the thing that was once Rome, and which had divided into two, continued on until it had divided into 10...and then Christ...the stone that was cut without hands came and smote the statute adn brought it tubbling to the ground...broken pieces of Gold, and Silver, and Brass, and Iron, and even clay.

I guess what I am trying to say is that what began in Babylon did not cease to exisit when Cyrus came to power; and what came as silver from Persia, did not cease to exist, when out of Greece came brass,what was gold and silver did not cease to exist either, and when the Iron of Rome came to power, what was Gold of Babylon and Silver of Persia, and Brass of Greece, did not cease to exisit, and likewise when Iron began to mingle with the "seed of men" and it became mixed with miry potters clay, gold of babylon and silver of Persia, and brass of Greece, and even Iron of Rome, did not cease to exist...and when the Stone smote them...all these...Gold, and Silver, Brass and Iron, and miry clay fell into pieces on the ground and are consumed by the Kingdom that God establishes.

Only then will there be a ONE world Government and a ONE world belief. And that government will be of Christ and the Belief will be that God is GOD and the one that they pierced is the Messiah. And some will not be happy to believe this, I think. Nevertheless, they will believe.

Daniel 2:Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

38 And wheresoever the children of men dwell, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the heaven hath he given into thine hand, and hath made thee ruler over them all. Thou art this head of gold.

39 And after thee shall arise another kingdom inferior to thee, and another third kingdom of brass, which shall bear rule over all the earth.

40 And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all things: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise.
1 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters’ clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

It's been years since I've read "The New World Religion" so I can't remember if Islam is specifically mentioned? But that's the book that fully ties in all the 'spiritual' aspects of the NWO (as of the time - 1991).

He spends a great deal of time on "New Age" and it's roots (which is really wild to see all the different places that came from - yet it's all basically the same thing - Luciferic worship). He addresses Marxism and Communism (which New Age embraces).

About Islam, I can't remember exactly... but I do know that Freemasonry and the Council on Foreign Relations (which has people in it from every country) is world-wide, so I'm willing to bet they're being manipulated by the Middle Eastern factions.

Honestly, after what I've read (and realized has been happening) I would Not be surprised to find out that 9/11 and this current war (Iraq) were just tools to bring the 'masses' further along on this journey to the NWO and the reveal of the AC. This stuff is Shocking!

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deb, I am curious does this author address, how Islam will be woven into the this mix; I see that they will have to be. I see that there will have to be a coming together of Rome and Islam.

There is of course also the question of where Moon fits into all this; no one takes him seriously, but he does own the Washington Times, does have ties to members of the CNP, CFR, and the UN, does claim to be the messiah, and does funnel money to North Korea.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

"En Route To Global Occupation" is about the Political aspect of the New World Order. The Copywrite say 1992... but the information contained in this book shows how the idea of a New World Order was formed way back in history and shows its progression through various intertwined organizations, committees, clubs, etc. What I found truly amazing is that our present governmental leaders today are shown to have belonged to some of these very high ranking (and secretive) organizations (e.g., The Council of Foreign Relations - CFR, Bildeburgers (sp?), and the Trilatteral Commission). And even more amazing is that you can see the ongoing progression of these 'agendas' since the time this book was published.

There is no way I can explain all of this here, but the book details all of it in very easy to understand terms with footnotes and historical quotes to back up the information. It's a very interesting and Eye Opening read!

--------------------

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings softtouch, Are these political and religous leaders? I think ill order that book. I have been doing some study on this on my own but would like to get anothers perspective.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I just ordered the second book from the library.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I’ve been reading “En Route To Global Occupation” by Gary H. Kah and Amazingly (I've been searching for this info for days now) came across where I read about “The Club of Rome” and how they recommend the world be broken into 10 divisions (10 horns). If you want to understand how the New World Order (One World Government) has been taking shape, I Highly Recommend this book!!!

You can find this book (new or used) here at Alibris:

http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?qwork=8588752&wauth=Gary%20H%2E%20Kah&matches=29&qsort=r

Kah also has another book “The New World Religion” which shows all the connections put together (Political and Spiritual). You can find this book at Radio Liberty here: http://www.radioliberty.com/nwr.htm

This stuff will BLOW Your Mind! Especially when you read some of the names of the key players (which are our Leaders today!). This isn’t kooky ‘conspiracy theorist’ stuff… these book were written about 10 years ago… there is no way Mr. Kah could have known that these people would be America’s Leaders right now! It will change your perspective on "Today's Democracy" for sure! It’s Amazing! I hope you’ll check them out.

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement