Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Could THIS be "Mystery Babylon"?

Author Topic: Could THIS be "Mystery Babylon"?
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bat Elohim:
The Eastern Star is the women's lodge.

Yep, I realized that after I read the last article I posted here.

From what I've been reading about the history and plans of Freemasonry (especially Albert Pikes quotes), it seems they are working behind the sceenes to bring about this one world religion and in concert with a lot of other groups (e.g. New Age - Theosophy (sp?) - Wicca - as well as Christian Leaders (which totally blows me away!)). So it probably won't be the world religion of "Masonry" but they are indeed key players. It will of course be "Mystery Babylon" which has existed since (at least) the days of Nimrod in Ur (Babylon).

I Highly recommend reading the articles on The Cutting Edge. There are other sites out there as well, but so far this one has the most info I've found yet. As always... I'm still digging! [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you been taught to be cautious?

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Eastern Star is the women's lodge.

The Masons are men only. Eastern Star is for the women, but the Mason's attend and hold office. The International Order of Rainbow for Girls is for 11-18 year old girls, so is Job's Daughters. The Demolay is the boy's order for 13-18 year old boys. Once you are too old for the younger orders, you are initiated into the grown-up orders. Inbetween times, you are a Majority member, which can last indefinitely. I've been a Majority member of the IORG for 13 years. I do not, however, plan on joining Eastern Star.

I don't believe Masonry will be the one religion, but I do believe that it will support it completely. As a child i was taught that all religions lead to God, that God is the same in all religions and it doesn't matter what you do or what religion you adhere to, God loved you and if you followed the laws of your religion and had faith, hope, and love, you would go to Heaven when you died. I remember my lessons well.

But now I believe the Holy Bible. There is but one God. There is but one way of salvation. Not through the lamb-skin apron, but through the Spotless-Lamb's blood. Flesh can not hide our sins, but The Blood can wash them away.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a testimony from an ex-Mason:

http://newsletters.cephasministry.com/nwo1.99.html

The Root of the New World Order is the Lodge

"When I became a Christian I decided to find out more about the Masonic Lodge. I was a member for 18 years and held every position including Worshipful Master six times, a 32* member of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, and a Shriner. I loved my lodge and had many good friends who were fine upstanding members of the community. Being a Mason I had friends all over the world. If I saw a Masonic ring all I had to do is say the right words and I had an instant friend who would go out of his way to help me. Hey!, my grandfather, father, father-in-law, and brother are all Masons. I remember as a child, wishing I could be a Mason and know all of the dark secrets that dad couldn't tell me about. I also had an elderly friend about 92 years old when he told me that before he died he wanted to see me become a Mason.

"When I first heard that the Masonic Lodge was not consistent with the Christian belief my reaction was, "I don't believe it!". I've always believed in Jesus Christ and didn't see anything wrong with what they were doing. I knew all the rituals of the Blue Lodge and everything was just "playacting" when we did them. So I decided to look into this and show Christians how good of an organization Masonry is. It took almost a year of studying, researching and prayer to come up with my decision- Deep inside I knew what I had to do for my Heavenly Father and Savior. The decision was easy but telling my friends and family that I could no longer be part of the Masonic organization was a difficult task.

"In the Blue Lodge, which is the foundation and requirement for all divisions pertaining to the Masonry, any man, except an Atheist, madman, or a fool, may become a member. The rituals continually refer to the Supreme Architect of the Universe or God. The problem is that this God could be Buddha, Ra, Molech, Baal, or Satan himself. In Exodus 20:3&5 God says: "You shall have no other gods before me." "For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God." As the candidates goes through the degrees he is informed that he is not yet in light.

"In Ephesians 5:6-12, Paul writes: "Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now [are ye] light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them]. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret." (Ephesians 5:6-12)

"In each degree the candidate must take an oath swearing that if he, or any other brother, reveals any of the secrets of that or any other degree, they will be executed in a brutal fashion. In Matthew 5:34-37, Jesus says: "But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil." (Matthew 5:34-37)

"After receiving the first three degrees of Masonry the Mason is now eligible to enter into the York Rite and or the Scottish Rite. In the Royal Arch degree of the York Rite, the Companion Captain of the Host is asked if he is a Royal Arch Mason and he replies I am, that I am." Moses, in Exodus 3:13, asked God what name he should give ve to the people of Israel when they asked what the name of this god is that he brings to them. God replied: "I am that I am." Also in the York Rite ritual, in the raising of the Royal Arch three men join hands in such a manner to form a bungle, then the first person says Ya, the second, Bell, and the third, On-Yah stands for Yahweh which is another of the many names of our God the father of Jesus Christ, Bel, is the name of Baal, a pagan deity. And On or Om, the name of an Egyptian deity.

"Also, in the Scottish Rite, one of the officer's title is Rabboni which is a name given to Jesus by Mary Magdalene found in John 20:16. The using of his name and combining it with other gods or pagan deities would seem to make any Christian understand that this would certainly be blasphemous. Masonry also tells the candidate in the third degree lecture that he will enter into the kingdom of God by his own merits. In Ephesians 2:8-9 Paul says: "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8,9)

I once counseled a friend through all three degrees of the Blue Lodge. I was excited when he came up to me and told me that he was no longer a Mason, but was saved. He told me when he became a mason he thought that he was automatically going to heaven because of all the information that was given in the three degrees.

"In conclusion, I called the Grand Lodge of Ohio and asked if I could talk about Jesus Christ in the lodge and if we could end our prayers in Jesus' name. Their answer was a definite no because not only Christians are Masons, but so are Jews, Moslems, Hindus and etc. I encourage anyone who is a Mason, to look into these facts and compare them with the Word that God gave us.

"The Masons do a lot of good things for the community and encourage brotherly love just as Christians should.. Many Masons don't take the oaths seriously and don't even remember the rituals that they went through. But, as a Christian and the facts that have been presented, being a part of Masonry should be out of the question. I thank you for your time and attention and hope that this has helped you in your understanding of Masonry and its conflict with Christianity. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any further information. (Together in Christ, James M. Baker C/O True Light Ministries: John 8:12, PO Box 23883, Columbus, Ohio 43223" (Saints Alive, July/ August 98)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteEagle:
Whether the Masons have a hand in this, who knows!

It's highly possible! I know there are Arab Masons. I think the lodge is called the Eastern Star? It appears that the Masonic 'mystery - secret knowldege' goes all the way back to at least the OT kingdom of 'Ur' (and maybe further? - according to their own writings). They definitely have an agenda to bring about the Antichrist...

If you ever want to research their history, beliefs, and 'agenda' this is a Great Site:

The Cutting Edge Ministries
http://www.cuttingedge.org/fmcorner.html

It would appear that the Masons are also inter-connected with New Age, the Illumanti, Tri-lateral Commission, and the list goes on... one link leads to another and what I'm finding out is disturbing to say the least [Frown]

But the thing about all of this is that GOD IS IN CONTROL and the best laid plans of the Enemy will be Defeated! Yeshua and those who are HIS Win! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

--------------------

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't what to think about the Masons, except there are links to the Trilateral Commision and evidently many powerful men worldwide do belong.

I guess I am wondering if Islam is the "mystery Babylon", as Islam has it's roots in Judism, and they accept Jesus as a Prophet only, and they have added another prophet, Mohammad as one that supercedes all the former prophets including Jesus.

They certainly have killed the saints since their beginnings, and then in the long years of the Crusades, up until 1917, there was the Ottoman Empire in Turkey which dissolved during the WW1.

They have begun rising again since Isreal became a nation in 1948, and with their oil, they have now become a world power again, in that most of the world's oil is controlled by Islamic countries.

Again they are killing the saints as terrorism over the world, and in civil wars in Africa many non-Muslims are being slaughtered horribly.

Whether the Masons have a hand in this, who knows!

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.mswm.org/endtime.endtimeprophecy.htm

Will Masonry become the One World Religion? Is THIS Mystery Babylon?

A couple of snippets from an article on Masonry from the above website:

“The O.T.O has also claimed, "Our Order possesses the KEY which opens up all Masonic and Hermetic secrets, namely, the teaching of sexual magic, and this teaching explains, without exception, all the secrets of nature, all the symbolism of FREEMASONRY and all systems of religion".”

"Masonry makes no profession of Christianity.. but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple.. in which there shall be but one altar and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shatra, Sade, Zeda-Avesta, Koran and the Holy Bible shall at who's shrine the Hindu, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel."

"The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god.. for the initiates this is not a Person, but a force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of liberty and free will."
- Albert Pike Morals and Dogma, Master Mason / 3rd Degree p. 102

"Though Masonry is identical with the ancient Mysteries, it is so only in this qualified sense: that it presents but an imperfect image of their brilliancy, the ruins of their grandeur .."
- Albert Pike Morals and Dogma, Fellowcraft Degree p.22

"Masonry, successor to the Mysteries (Babel, Mythras, Tummuz, Wicca, etc.) still follows the ancient manor of teaching."
-Albert Pike Morals and Dogma Fellowcraft Degree p.22

"We shall unleash the Nihilists and atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirit will from that moment be without a compass (direction), anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the pure light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view, a manifestation which will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."
- Albert Pike, on a plan for world conquest, written in a letter to Mazzini dated August 15, 1871 p. 183

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement