Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Pope Taken to Hospital

Author Topic: Pope Taken to Hospital
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything will be fine once the smoke comes out of the chimney again....
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, geez. the thing is, there are like, hundreds of people who qualify as the antichrist, and thousands who could qualify as a false prophet...

So i guess the problem is, which one is the true antichrist, and which one is the true false prophet.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although I don't approve of the Roman Catholic doctrine, Pope Paul II seems to be a very sincere man, and he hasn't been afraid to advocate against homosexualty and abortion.

Seems that he has been very frail for a number of years now, almost as if he were at death's door, and I believe that the Lord has allowed his life to prevail, because there may be a turnaround attitude with the next pope.

We will never know who the anti-christ is until God chooses to reveal his identity, just at the proper hour, but I can't help but speculate that he may come out of Rome, as alluded to by Trafield.

LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely could be the beginning of the end of this man's life. He has lived a long, long time and is probably looking forward to some rest.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

I just don't see how Benny Hinn is going to be elected Pope...

Just kidding....

Trafield
unregistered

Many are thinking that the next pope could be the false prophet of Revelation 13:11-17 and Revelation 19:20.
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The end???

I think they can always get a brand new pope

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pope John Paul II has been taken to the hospital, could this be the beginning of the end!!! He was taken because of having the flu, I work in a nursing home and I have seen first hand what the flu can do to someone who is elderly. I am not saying that this will kill the Pope, but I wonder if this could be the beginning of the end!

Let's all pray for the Pope and pray that he has a speedy recovery [Prayer]

Israel

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement