Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » UFO Caught on KLTV News

Author Topic: UFO Caught on KLTV News
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hug] Israel [Smile]

Then neither of us needs to be forgiven, I just mis-understood [Smile]

I look forward to our Eternal Future!!! [clap2]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Softtouch, please no need to apologize, you did nothing wrong. I was only stating that I believe that there is no other life any where else but here on earth. That is only my opinion [Smile]

Please you did not offend, and if I sounded as if you did, than I am the one who needs to apologize to you. Please Forgive Me. I do know that when this earth as we know it will be gone, and the new earth and heaven comes to be then we can go anywhere in this universe as we choose...just think going to the tiny planet of Pluto...I can only imagine... [dance]

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel, I'm very sorry if I caused you any offense [Frown]

I too live by Faith in Jesus Christ and Him Alone [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Softtouch said
quote:
I think it is highly possible that God did create life on other planets. Think of how Vast this universe is… Why would HE only put life on one little speck?
If that is the case, and God created life on other planets, why didn't Jesus say in John 3:16 For God so loved the Universe, in stead of saying For God so loved the World

I don't know...who has the mind of God...I certainly don't...but in my own convictions I don't believe that God created life on any other planet...but one day I will find out for sure when I stand before my Father in Heaven...till then I will live by Faith in Jesus Christ!

Israel

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Well... I wish I had answers to these questions, but unfortunately I don't. Most of what I said was merely speculation on my part.

There is still the possibility that they are the fallen angels parading as aliens. That seems to be the consensus of the Christian community. It would make sense for them (fallen angels) to try to fool humanity into believing that they are superior and have all the answers we're looking for.

I guess only time will tell as everything plays out. We'll find out one way or another huh? The best thing we can do is put our Full Trust in God as HE has everything under complete control, and all will happen according to HIS perfect will [Smile]

--------------------

NGCapnJack
Advanced Member
Member # 4238

Icon 20 posted      Profile for NGCapnJack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
I hope this helps to put things in a little different perspective. [Wink]

I don't know man, the Bible always seemed to say that we were God's chosen creation, so I can't imagine the existence of intelligentextra-terrestrial life. And Genesis states that the world is only a recent creation, I highly doubt there would be another species so advanced and great that they could reach our earth and hide themselves from us for so long.

Besides, as possible as it is that there would be intelligent life on another planet, it doesn't seem accurate from a Biblical perspective, and it definitely is not certain. The Universe is huge, but as far as my knowledge extends, I've never heard of another habitable planet or solar system besides ours.

Aliens would complicate things, unless of course they simplified things through God... but what's the likeliness of Christian Aliens "out there?"

--------------------
Arr matey, May the Lord Bless yer soul. [thumbsup2]

"The LORD is my Shepherd" (Psalm 23). [Cross]

Posts: 30 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

quote:
Originally posted by NGCapnJack:
Better not be aliens, I'd be confused about my faith completely if that were to happen.

Genesis 6 (KJV)

1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

In the NIV the term “Giants” is called “4 The Nephilim.” Many people say that these “Sons of God” are fallen angels which pose as “Aliens” (a higher race of beings from another planet).

I think it is highly possible that God did create life on other planets. Think of how Vast this universe is… Why would HE only put life on one little speck?

This does not have any bearing on my Faith in Jesus as Messiah (and God himself) at all. God dealt with Earth in the way HE chose and the existence or non-existence of any other intelligent being in the universe has no bearing on that whatsoever. They (other intelligent beings) are under God’s authority as well for God created Everything!

I hope this helps to put things in a little different perspective. [Wink]

--------------------

NGCapnJack
Advanced Member
Member # 4238

Icon 20 posted      Profile for NGCapnJack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Link is not working for me.

Better not be aliens, I'd be confused about my faith completely if that were to happen. [crying]

--------------------
Arr matey, May the Lord Bless yer soul. [thumbsup2]

"The LORD is my Shepherd" (Psalm 23). [Cross]

Posts: 30 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rancan6776
Advanced Member
Member # 3943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rancan6776     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, KLTV is right in my back yard. This is the first that ive heard about this.(our tv's have been turned off.
Posts: 52 | From: east texas | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mdulin2004
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check it out: UFO Caught on KLTV News [thumbsup2]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement