Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Rapture News

Author Topic: Rapture News
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 14 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Ripp - terrific site!! [hyper]
Don't be a stranger now.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all very much for the support. I sure wish I could take credit for the site but we all know Whos work it was. [Wink] Never in my right mind would I have thought about doing this site only six months ago. It is really amazing to me how He has put it all together. I had a few problems the first day I published it and out of the blue an old friend from college called and as it turned out, he had experience with web sites having designed a few of his own. Not only that, but this was a guy who I shared many sins with in college but he now has also been changed and is moving toward Christ. It turns out that he has been going to church and is singing in the choir! Praise God!

It's truly amazing to me how He works. I am just dumbfounded sometimes at the timing where it is unmistakable of His works. It brings me almost to tears when I think about how He loved me so much as to save me. If ever there was a testimony for saving ANYONE, I can attest to it. He loves each and every one of us and all He asks is to pick up the cross and follow Him. Praise God. [Prayer]

Friends, I hope that all is well in your walk and once again, thanks for all the prayers and support. At times I thought I was crazy and wasn't sure if I could finish the work. But by the grace of God and your prayers, I was able to finish His work. I hope that it might be of some use to all of you. Feel free to cut and past anything on the site. After all, I don't own that site, He does. The important thing is to get His word out.

Take care all of you and I will talk with you all soon. Be strong in your walk and hold tight to Jesus in these perilous times. He is surely coming soon!

Maranatha! [Bible] [Prayer] [Cross]

God bless and stay strong,
Eric

LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like it!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice website ! It's cool to be able to go to a site and have all the prophecy related news right there...
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eduardo Grequi
Advanced Member
Member # 3984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eduardo Grequi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[clap2] Hey Ripp I checked out the rapture news sight, YOU did splendid. I will when I have more time check it and read it more.

He is definitely coming again!

Posts: 771 | From: Belvidere, IL | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Psalm40
Community Member
Member # 4248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Psalm40     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripp, your site 'ripps'!!! I look forward to checking it and seeing what's new.

--------------------
"Behold, the Lord's hand is not so short that it cannot save; Neither is His ear so dull that it cannot hear." Isaiah 59:1

Posts: 10 | From: California | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Excellent Site Bro!!! I've got it bookmarked ! [thumbsup2] Thanks for letting us know about it!

Shalom in Yeshua (Jesus),
Deb

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great site RIPP!!!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful site Ripp. I look forward to seeing it everyday until He comes back. Shalom Brother and keep plugging away. God Bless You.
Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update and God Bless, keep moving forward in Jesus name.

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok guys, rapturenews.com is up and running. It's still very young and more work needs to be done but the news is at least being posted. Please check it out and let me know if you have any comments, suggestions or questions. You can reach me at eric@rapturenews.com.

Thanks for the support and prayers guys, it really helped me. [Prayer] [Cross] [Bible]

God bless and stay strong,
Eric

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement