Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » UFO's Over Iran - Could UFO’s Start The Next World War?

Author Topic: UFO's Over Iran - Could UFO’s Start The Next World War?
Paula
Advanced Member
Member # 551

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
There has also been extensive UFO activity over India and China recently, and rumors that the Indian government has succeeded in some exchanges with the occupants of these objects persist.

The subject of UFOs and their purpose is quite fascinating. These objects are commonly observed just before (or even during)a major disaster, such as WWII, 9/11, etc. Now there is word they even precipated the recent giant tsunami in SE Asia!

While Iran is trying to shoot down these UFOs, the government of India is supposedly making contact. A news journalist from New Delhi reports extra-terrestrial contact was made by Indian military officials with UFOs, as well as other paranormal activity in the region in weeks preceding the recent disaster. The UFOs make contact through the ground radar stations of the military. It is believed their purpose is to let India know the laws and regulation of the multidimensional Universe and how to develop alternative technologies and energy sources.

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/12-19c-04.asp

Posts: 90 | From: Arizona | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do agree with both of you. I've read a lot about demonic activity and UFO's, but I find the info regarding the book of Enoch and "watchers" very interesting! I don't know what to think about the book of Enoch myself... It may be a fake for all we know, just another deception. However, I always wonder... since God created this inconceivably vast universe, would he have only put life on one little speck in it? Might the 'watchers' be appointed by Him?

The Bible says that the Nephillim (sp?) did 'breed' with the daughters of men. It wasn't specific about genetic manipulation like we see in the accounts of so called alien abductions, but then again a lot of the ancient stories from the Bible were written in terms that those folks could comprehend. I totally agree that this world is indeed as it was in the days of Noah.

I'm not completely sure what to think about UFO's and the like, but I do know that the time is Short and Yeshua (Jesus) will return Soon!!!! PRAISE GOD FOR THIS! AND Pray that HE will keep us from the hour that is to come upon the earth!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mdulin:

I agree with your ideas on the Nephilim. They were able to do genetic engineering in the days of Noah. Giants, and mighty men of renown.

God declared that all flesh was corupt, not just mankind. Noah was found perfect in his generations. ( I agree that means his genetics were not corrupted by the Nephilim) I too agree that God destroyed all flesh in the Flood due to the scheme of Satan to corrupt mankind, so that the "seed of a woman" would be corrupted and the messiah could not be born to save us.

This is important; "seed of the woman". In women's DNA is what is called mitochondria, and the genetic history can be traced back daughter to mother, as a marker all through the generations. This is one way scientists traced back that all the human race did come from one single woman. The call her the Mitochondrial Eve.

I started pondering this lately since scientists have begun cloning animals, and have been able to do genetic engineering for quite a while, such as making vaccines and insulin.

Now they even mix species such as human with cows, to "study" the embryos.

What we always considered fables from Greek mythology, with stories of winged horses, unicorns, and centaurs, satrs, etc, may have actually been fact.

We are in the "days of Noah" again.

As to aliens, I heard from many people as far back as the 1970's, that many believe that UFO's and extra-terresterials are demons.

This also goes back to the days of Noah. Remember Enoch in Genesis. He was translated and did not die, because he walked with God. Enoch was the father of Methuselah ( the oldest man) 969 years old. Methuselah died the same year of the Great Flood.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls, are fragments of the Book of Enoch. It's also in the Apocrapha. The Book of Enoch tells more about the Nephilim, and how Enoch attempted to preach to them. But the point I'm getting to is that Enoch talks about:
The Watchers. These are beings that watch the activities that occur on earth.

It reminds me of the UFO's. As I consider that they are watching us now. It's interesting, anyway.

I'm not convinced that the book of Enoch is completely truth, but it's been preserved, and someone long ago felt it was worthy to preserve.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mdulin2004
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ultimate Book of Books "The Omega Conspiracy" IDE Thomas, the video documentary is awesome: UFOs:The Hidden Truth.

I have a powerful testimony how the Lord has dealt with me about these issues. Check out Demonic Activity and Dreams and Visions at Prophecy Watcher God bless!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 6 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could UFO’s Start The Next World War?

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=4335

UFOs Over Iran: Gov't Issues Shoot-Down Order
27-Dec-2004

The Iranian government has announced that it has ordered its air force to attack UFOs which are being seen near Iranian nuclear facilities in substantial numbers. Air Force Colonel Salman Mahini has said "all anti-aircraft units and jet fighters have been ordered to shoot down the flying objects over Iran's airspace."

UFO fever has swept Iran since last summer. There have been hundreds of sightings of glowing craft at low altitudes, a significant number of which have been close to nuclear facilities.

Iran is assuming that the unknown objects being observed are US aerial reconnaisance vehicles.

The Iranian daily Resalat reported on Saturday that unknown objects have been seen over Bushehr and Isfahan provinces in recent weeks.

What is happening in Iran happened in the United States in the late forties and early fifties, when UFOs were seen in large numbers, especially in the western US, and often close to extremely sensitive military and nuclear facilities.

According to UFO investigator Stanton Friedman a UFO was observed near the Kalispel Radar Facility in Montana in late 1951. Kalispel had a jet in the air at the time, and it was ordered to shoot down the UFO. Neither the UFO nor the jet was ever seen again.

So far, Iran has not succeeded in shooting any of the objects down.

There has also been extensive UFO activity over India and China recently, and rumors that the Indian government has succeeded in some exchanges with the occupants of these objects persist.

Want to read one of the best books ever written about the UFO controversy. Get Jim Marrs' Alien Agenda.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement