Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Unknown Cosmic Blasts To Blame For Chaos?

Author Topic: Unknown Cosmic Blasts To Blame For Chaos?
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember that too Tra. But I'd 'think' the Scientists would have thought of that? Or am I giving them more credit then I should? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 Years ago?

It is surprising to me that none of the scientists are mentioning the explosions on Jupiter that happend around then from...was it Shoemaker-Levy breaking apart?

I remember thinking when the broken comet pieces salmmed into Jupiter leaving huge black craters on the planet larger than earth that the debri and energy launched into space from the tremendous impacts could pose a problem for us year later.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The first of these cosmic ray blasts occurred nearly 5 years ago and have been increasing in their frequency and intensity since the end of November. The once normally darkened skies of the Northern Hemispheres Arctic regions are now in twilight due to these blasts. Wayne Davidson, from the Canadian Government's weather station at Resolute Bay, located in the Arctic Circle, says about this mysterious lighting, "The entire horizon is raised like magic, like the hand of God is bringing it up.”

I remember reading about this. I agree, with the scientists, that God's hand is in these events.

Thanks for bringing this to the board, Softtouch.

I wouldn't have heard about the cosmic connection theory.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 17 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this article on “What Does This Mean.” It ‘might’ explain a few things if this is true.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index601.htm

December 22, 2004
Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet, Global Weather Systems in Chaos

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to the Russian Academy of Sciences

An increasingly panicked global effort is now underway by the worlds top scientists to understand an unprecedented series of ‘blasts’, energy surges, which the planet has been taking from as an yet unknown source which has been bombarding Antarctica with cosmic rays and disrupting Northern Hemisphere weather systems on a global scale.

The first of these cosmic ray blasts occurred nearly 5 years ago and have been increasing in their frequency and intensity since the end of November. The once normally darkened skies of the Northern Hemispheres Arctic regions are now in twilight due to these blasts. Wayne Davidson, from the Canadian Government's weather station at Resolute Bay, located in the Arctic Circle, says about this mysterious lighting, "The entire horizon is raised like magic, like the hand of God is bringing it up.”

On December 1, 2004 the largest recorded blast sent not only shockwaves through the world scientific community but also through the Northern Hemisphere resulting in one of the largest weather events in recorded human history when 86,800 square miles of China was shrouded in fog, bringing transportation systems (especially air travel) to a virtual standstill throughout the country.

As reported by the BBC in this article from October, 2002, “German scientists have found a significant piece of evidence linking cosmic rays to climate change. They have detected charged particle clusters in the lower atmosphere that were probably caused by the space radiation. They say the clusters can lead to the condensed nuclei which form into dense clouds.”

These German scientists from the from the Max Planck Institute of Nuclear Physics in Heidelberg go on to say that their measurements "have for the first time detected in the upper troposphere large positive ions with mass numbers up to 2500", and "Our observations provide strong evidence for the ion-mediated formation and growth of aerosol particles in the upper troposphere."

What they hadn’t expected to happen though has been the large scale occurrences of this over the past few weeks, to include China on December 2nd and 14th and then India on the 21st, which is due to both China’s and India’s reliance on fossil fuels and the continuing degradation of their air quality.

The effects of these blasts have also been felt throughout the rest of the Northern Hemisphere resulting in such freak occurrences as, hurricane force winds in Paris , Germany, Canada, Russia, England and the United States on an almost simultaneous basis. Accompanying these hurricane force winter winds have been the massive cold fronts following them dropping normal winter lows to record lows throughout the entire Northern Hemisphere.

Though not yet at a point to acknowledge this publicly, some of the world’s top scientists are beginning to see an astrophysical correlation between these cosmic ray blasts to our planet and an ever increasing number of global events relating to atmospheric explosions of inbound meteors, such as those in Indonesia, where a meteorite was picked up by their Air Forces radar, China, where a meteorite explosion turned ‘night into day’ and Washington D.C. where one police official stated, "It looked like a ball of fire falling out of the sky."

The world’s top scientists have begun coordinating with Dr. Eun-Suk Seo from the United States University of Maryland, and her team, in a ‘search’ for answers to the origin of these cosmic ray blasts directed from an unknown origin in space towards the South Pole and disrupting our global weather systems.

Under Dr. Eun-Suk Seo her and her international team’s direction NASA launched a stratospheric balloon on December 20th from Antarctica’s McMurdo base and have stated, “The balloon, following circulation of winds high, will sail around the ice continent for about three weeks. During this time, data of great scientific interest will be gathered. These data concern flows of charged particles of highest energy (cosmic rays) coming from Space.”

But as one Russian scientist said to us, and who wished to remain anonymous, “Why this game? We all know what’s happening.” an apparent reference to the fact though these events are well known to both world governments and the scientific establishments they are beyond the understanding of the general public at large.

Whatever the end results these experiments reveal for these scientists, it remains an undisputed fact that this world of ours is facing a type of global cataclysmic event buried in our common geological past, and maybe, as some social scientists report, in our common ancestral memory also.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index614.htm

December 26, 2004
Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet Causing Massive Earthquakes in Southern Hemispheric Regions

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to the Russian Academy of Sciences

As the world’s most powerful earthquake in 40 years rocked northern Indonesia on Sunday with a magnitude 8.9 trembler, and with tidal waves hitting villages all across Asia, one has to wonder if there is a correlation between this event and the continuing energy surges hitting the planet at the Southern Hemisphere.
In my December 22nd report to you, Unknown Energy Surges Continue to Hit Planet, Global Weather Systems in Chaos, I explored the relationship between these unprecedented series of ‘blasts’, energy surges, and the massive low pressure systems that have descended upon the Northern Hemisphere causing massive global weather chaos.

These continued ‘blasts’ are now coinciding with an increasing amount of earthquake activity in the Southern Hemisphere to include: India, Indonesia and the ocean areas around the continent of Antarctica. Two of these earthquake events have been recorded at over 8.0 magnitudes.

A correlation has been made between these events by Yu, Z. D. with the Hubei Research Inst. of Environmental Protection, Wuhan, China, and as detailed in his report, Strong earthquakes, novae and cosmic ray environment. “A great many earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 and over occurred in the 13th month after two of the largest ground level solar cosmic ray events, Dr. Yu states, and though his time scale does not match these present circumstances, neither do these continuing mysteries ‘blasts’.

It has further been shown by Dr.’s L. Kh. Shatashvili, D. I. Sikharulidze, and N. G. Khazaradze, all associated with Geophysical Institute, Tbilisi, Georgia, and as detailed in their report titled, “Dynamics of changes in the IMF sector structure in the vicinity of the Earth and the problem of earthquakes”, that:

“It is shown that, of all cosmophysical phenomena which are directly or indirectly associated with large destructive earthquakes, the most powerful stimulating factor is crossing of the neutral current sheet of the interplanetary magnetic field by the Earth. This hypothesis is supported by the results obtained by analyzing a large number of histograms - the distributions of crossings of the IMF neutral sheet by the Earth with respect to large destructive earthquakes with a magnitude 6.0 for the period 1958-1988.”

Many questions relating to these immediate and unfolding events in our Southern Hemisphere remain unanswered by the world’s scientists, and maybe due to their not knowing the answers, such as the region of space these ‘blasts’ are coming from and if many more are expected.

As I had previously reported too, Dr. Eun-Suk Seo from the United States University of Maryland, and her international team, working under the direction of NASA have launched a stratospheric balloon (December 20th) from Antarctica’s McMurdo base in a frantic attempt to find answers, but as of now no findings have been publicly released.

I can think of no other words then ones I have previously used, to end this report:

Whatever the end results these experiments reveal for these scientists, it remains an undisputed fact that this world of ours is facing a type of global cataclysmic event buried in our common geological past, and maybe, as some social scientists report, in our common ancestral memory also.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement