Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Bush Defends Rumsfeld

Author Topic: Bush Defends Rumsfeld
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Colin Powell would really do a superb job especially in view of his prior military service and experience!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd rather powell be in charge than him

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe that standing up for your beliefs and speaking out against things that you think are wrong now makes you a Marxist or a leftist in this country. I also don't really care whether Rumsfeld comes across as compassionate in public, as long as he does his job and does it right. I don't care for the man, but that's no reason for him to resign. If he turns out to be incompetent or there turns out to be someone who's better for the job, that's another story.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arooo? Wha? HUH?

I can't believe someone put the phrases "strong", "intelligent", and "firm leadership" in the same sentence as "Donald Rumsfeld"

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
onesog
Community Member
Member # 4169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God that president Bush has stepped up to the enemies within this country and chosen to Defended Rumsfeld. I personally am tired of all these Marxist slim balls in the United States working to undermine our Nation and her security. Our troops need strong, intelligent, firm leadership and few are as strong or determined Donald Rumsfeld. It is for this reason and this reason alone that the leftists in this country are so vehement about attacking him.

Way to go Mr. President. [thumbsup2]

--------------------
(1 John 3:2) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Posts: 17 | From: Arizona | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement