Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Where's Ripp ?

Author Topic: Where's Ripp ?
shadowmaker
Advanced Member
Member # 3696

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadowmaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripp cold chills run over me when I read your post. I m a young Christian too and even I have had a bad feeling about this board lately. I thought it was just my imagination. But is God telling you to step back or is the dark forces wanting you to stop spreading the word here? If some of you that post some good, strong, Bible topics stop posting, people like me lose out on a lot of knowledge. I love your last day topics, it helps me, I use some of it witnessing to people, and I learn alot from it.

Having said that, I do understand and if it is God wanting you to step back, you must obey him.

I ve only been here a few months and lately it seems alot of the good Christians have stopped posting or have stepped back. I m praying for all of your returns. God Bless you all and this board.

Brad

Posts: 272 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripp,

I too have missed your news and other postings. Please know that all of us are praying for you and the Holy Spirit will definitely guide you!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Praying for Spirit-guided wisdom and discernment Ripp. [Prayer] [Prayer]
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prayers are with you Bro [Smile] [thumbsup2]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the support. You will have to forgive me for my fumbling ways. I am new to this walk and my steps are not always straight.

My Spirit was doing a little chatting with my thick skull today and I think I now understand what is going on. Without getting into too much detail at this time, let me just say that the news will be done again, only in a different format. I think I now know why I was supposed to move on or at least focus on His new direction for me. It seems there may be more for me to do yet although I will leave that up to Him. If it succeeds, it was Him. If it fails, it was my flesh misinterpreting things.

So, thanks again guys and God bless. I don't know how long this will take me but know that I am working on it. Please pray for me as not only do we all need prayers but I could use the extra Help right now on discernment.

God bless and stay strong. [Prayer] [Cross] [Bible]

WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some can get so heavenly minded that they aint no earthly good.

The post that you were doing was a great service to the Body of Christ.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by helpforhomeschoolers:
This board does get a lot of attacks and I believe that is because this board steps on enemy toes often and that is a good thing.

This is so true. Charles Stanley says we can expect that, with every major victory, the devil comes along behind with a brand new attack. We can be sure that Satan isn't too happy when he sees many being inspired on this Board.
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIPP: I really do not want to see you go either; but I want you to what God is leading you to do. You have been such an encourger to me, and I have appreciated that more than you know. You will be missed here, but this little door in cyberspace will be open as long as David has breath and so you can always come back. You go with my prayers and you know my email so don't be a stranger. Keep putting on HIS armour everyday and keep standing in faith. Godspeed, brother RIPP. Godspeed!

This board does get a lot of attacks and I believe that is because this board steps on enemy toes often and that is a good thing. I have been here three years now and I have watched the cycles. When there is serious prayer needs being met, we are attacked. When there is real ministering going on with the hurting, we are attacked; when there is good preaching of sound doctrine going on here, we are attacked. I have had times when my email was being bommarded hourly with virus containing emails; I have had long time posters come out of the woodwork after not having been here for a while to tell me that God had told them to pray because we were being attacked through stanic prayer. So goes the battle. In the words of David, we plow on, plow on.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am really gonna miss you here my Brother [Frown] But I totally understand what you're saying. I left here too for a few months myself for similar reasons. Since I've come back the Lord has made me realize that not every battle here is for me to engage in.

I'll keep you in my prayers too! I hope you'll have a Wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and if I don't see you here again, then I'll see you when we get HOME! [rapture]

Love, Your Sister In Messiah,
Deb

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ripp,

I am glad you are okay! You will remain in my prayers and I look forward to meeting you in Jesus's Kingdom some day!

I see people in this nation and Europe attacking Christianity more and more, and more boldly than ever. It won't be long before we American Christians begin to feel the true heat of persecution for our beliefs, and I believe it may revive the church here in America and certainly will burn off what is false and weak.

I pray we all endure to the end. Be well, Brother Ripp! God bless you in your pursuit of Him and in your continued growth.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Thanks for the reminder Ripp that we better get serious about this faith walk. I believe that 2005 will be the time of a lot of wake-up calls for many us - we don't have much time left.

James 5: 17 Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.

Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.

I apologize for not posting this earlier but I had to pray and figure out what my Spirit was telling me. I guess I was trying to sneak out the back door unnoticed but I guess I stepped on the creaky floor board.

For a few weeks now, my Spirit has been uneasy here. I wasn't real sure why at the time but I think I understand now.

There are some dark forces at work here that are festering and feverishly trying to destroy souls. This board seems to have more of this activity than some others I have been to. My Spirit has been uneasy and warning me for some time but I guess I fought His guidance.

I have also let my flesh control me at times and that must end now. It is difficult for a warrior to lay down his arms and negotiate in a time of war. And until I can let God mold me further, I must refrain from message boards because you don't know who's typing on the other end. I can sense these forces and with the times as they are, they will only get stronger until His return. He made me in such a way that I am able to see the spiritual battles and gave me a tough hide to deal with these issues. However, being young in my walk, I haven't given Him enough time to develop a softer side to reach those who are lost. Until I can let Him do this, I have to step back and live a more quiet life as He has commanded. The destruction of my flesh comes first and since time is short, I must focus more on Him now.

I appreciate all your prayers and will continue to pray for you all as well. I pray that He will continue to mold you into what He wants you to be. May He strengthen you and lift you up.

If anyone is interested in continuing the daily news, please send me a message. I can send the template, links and everything you need to continue. I only ask that it is the Spirit that is guiding you to do it. Just pray about it and see.

As I walk out of this virtual door, I will leave you with one thought. Time is short guys, we don't have much longer. The battles are going to heat up so please remain strong in Him. Everything is lining up for the end and we must be ready. It's not hard to see the writing on the wall so prepare yourselves (and your loved ones) now while there is still time.

I love you all Brothers and Sisters in Christ. [Kiss]

Stay strong and God bless. [Prayer] [Cross] [Bible]

Study
Advanced Member
Member # 3991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Study   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What no one to report the [rapture] [rapture] [rapture] ?

I pray that all is well for you Ripp.

God bless.

--------------------
http://www.biblenotebooks.com
The book no Christian should be without!

Posts: 364 | From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chiming in on the Ripp-support! I hope all goes well with you, brother [Smile]
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

I wasn't sure if he was a student or teacher [Smile] We should all say a prayer for him that finals (or mid-terms?) go well.

I miss Ya Too Bro Ripp!

--------------------

Favor Minded
unregistered

I sent Eric an email...

I know he is a student, and we have some ourselves, and this is typically the time for finals so I am guessing that is what he is doing.

I am sure he'll be back soon...

whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss the endtimes news updates! [Frown]
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement