Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Bohemian Club

Author Topic: The Bohemian Club
bluejene
Member # 4112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluejene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The books are dedicated to their DIETY the OWL... i'm sitting here with one of the books in my lap (the annals of bohemia 1973 1987) and in the "in memoriam" (which is a list of names) it says:
"Second Priest:let memory bring back the well loved names of gallant friends who knew and loved this grove-dear boon companions of the long ago
Third Priest: Aye! They shall join is in this RITUAL and not a place be empty in our midst."

they're calling back the dead

I think there they're quoting from the Cremation of Care.

As i look through this book, that came in my mail yesterday, i see a nativity play(Jesus in the manger) being done on page 156 (with a man playing Mary because no women are allowed in the club) next to plays such as "Mr Roberts", but The Cremation of Care is (on page 317) a whole chapter. the 1st paragraph reads as follows:
"Save for the Midsummer Encampment itself, the oldest camp-related tradition of Bohemia is the RITUAL of the Cremation of Care.The fifteen years encompassed by the Annals witnessed the one hundreth performance of the RITE in which the HIGH PRIEST once again cries "Midsummer sets us free!"

What do you think?

Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but is this theatre or religion?

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluejene
Member # 4112

Icon 11 posted      Profile for bluejene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the leaders of the world were not attending this club, maybe I wouldn't mind.. but the world leaders talk about everything from beer and poetry to nuclear bombs and global leadership...as a matter of fact Dubya's vice prez Chaney was chosen there for his office. So they're choosing world leaders and nukes in a 'innocuous club'. And having RITES such as the Cremation of care (yes they call it a rite in the book). World leaders, nukes and Babylonian rites innocuous...i expect people to balk..
Posts: 3 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years back I watched a videotape that Alex Jones had produced, filmed at a time when he and a couple other men snuck into the Bohemian Grove complex and filmed some of the activities that went on inside. After all the buildup, the actual activities that were filmed, with one exception, seemed pretty innocuous. The one exception was the ceremony of the cremation of cares performed before the image of the god Moloch (or Molech?), the owl. I don't by any means discount the seriousness of that event, even if the spectators seemed to take it no more seriously than a football game. The fact that they were there says enough.

The Bohemian Grove has existed for many decades and has entertained many presidents, dignitaries, and wealthy elite from around the world. The goings on have always been shrouded in secrecy from what I've heard, which I think gives rise to speculation that probably exagerates the actual activities. Nevertheless, although I commented above that most of their activities seemed innocuous, they were still not of the Christian nature.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluejene
Member # 4112

Icon 4 posted      Profile for bluejene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somewhere in here a few weeks back i came across a thread(wich i can no longer find) about the occult practices of the Bohemian Club and questions about the authenticity of a book scanned into Alex Jones' site... i had questions myself, so i went to a rare book site online and ordered some of the Annals of the Bohemian Club books . in the books, ALL of the ones i recieved so far(from 1890 to 1972), there's a dedication to their DIETY the OWL... the Cremation of care is also in every book... it's real and i think Christians everywhere need to know.. OUR "Christian" leaders are worshipping an ancient Babylonian god. and getting plastered in the process (yes that's in the books too)

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement