Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Arafat Dead

Author Topic: Arafat Dead
mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About 4 months ago, my jaw dropped when a military insurgence near the Dome of the Rock had people wondering if the Muslims would give it up in the face of the fighting. Up until then I thought the Dome was "untouchable," and wondered how prophecy would come to pass in that regard. But I was shown how! Things that seem impossible to us--God already has the blueprint drawn up, and has had it sitting out collecting dust!

Hasten the word to those who have not accepted Christ yet. Blessed is the reading of His word. Amen. [Cool]

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,138332,00.html

In an article on religious leaders calling for renewed peace (link above) the WCC had this to say about Arafat….

“The World Council of Churches (search) saw virtually the opposite, stating that Arafat "came to the recognition that true justice embraces peace, security and hope for both Palestinians and Israelis," but ended his life "amid the rocks and thorns of occupation."”

- Oy Yev! But then again I already knew the WCC is Not what it seems…  -

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're getting my hopes up!!! I'm excited! I hope he comes right now!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Betty, you may get your(our) wish shortly! [hug] Praise God. Reading the Bible is like reading the news nowadays! How amazing is He?! [Prayer]

I mean, this could literally happen within the next few months! Any thoughts?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bat Elohim,
I agree: Lord Jesus, Come quickly.

Bro. Ripp, on another board my sign in name is Marantha and my quote is Lord Jesus Come quickly!
hugs,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Prepare yourselves guys. This is all happening VERY quickly. Oh my...

Israel waters down tough stance in face of EU criticism
quote:
Israeli sources told this news site that the Israeli foreign minister, Silvan Shalom, who is visiting Brussels today and tomorrow (17-18 November) for regular consultation, is ready to tell the EU that the fence may be dismantled if attacks against Israeli civilians stop.
web page

Ezekiel 38
10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages ; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely , all of them dwelling without walls , and having neither bars nor gates ,
12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.

MARANATHA! [rapture]  -

Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, PLEASE, PLEASE, Lord Yah'shua, come quickly!!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 18 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need to pray for Israel. There is a lot of Jew bashing because of this death. On another board (gaming board), a young woman who said she is a Christian was racking Israel over the coals this morning and I was shocked at the people who agreed. When, I took up for Israel, I was shocked when this Christian informed me that the Jews are no longer God’s chosen people and that she supports the Palestine’s Arabs.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

I agree. This is huge I think. I'm surprised we haven't had more chat about this on this board. The news is littered with reports of upcoming peace. For the last couple weeks I have been thinking about the pope. I don't know why but he seems connected to something. I think he might pass away soon. Will Israel tear down the wall before or after the peace treaty? What happens with Iran now? Man I'll tell you. This is getting crazy. So hard to see what's going to happen outside the fact that we are very close.

That treaty could come in the next months. If so...  - [clap2]

mohawk
Advanced Member
Member # 2898

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohawk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ripp!

I guess they couldn't keep propping the old boy up in bed and pretending for the news cameras after he started to stink?? [Roll Eyes]

Nah, seriously. I appreciated your "fasten your seatbelts." God has moved another token off the board--to make room for--? The stage is truly being set. Truth be known, I think he was gone days ago--but the Palenstinians were in massive denial.

Posts: 223 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Arafat Officially Announced Dead -Al Jazeera (Yahoo)
web page

Al-Jazeera: Arafat is dead(MSNBC)
web page

Palestinian Leader Arafat Dies at 75(AP)
web page

Palestinian Leader Yasser Arafat Dies(Fox News)
web page

Buckle your seat belts folks. [Prayer]

Ripp
unregistered

BREAKING:

Arafat officially pronounced dead. Just announced on Fox. Will post more when available.

Pray for Israel. [Prayer]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement