Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » LOOK UP!

Author Topic: LOOK UP!
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No need to freak out... it's just one episcopal church. and if the community is alright with it, then we should let them do it. Churches are pretty democratic. if no one attends, the church goes out of business.

You see, everything sorts itself out. no need to get all upset and whatnot.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!!!!! I just went to that web page. Is this unbelievable? This is a webpage of an episcopal church? I used to think Episcopal Churches were Christian churches!!!

I am flaberghasted!

This church posts this on their very same website as this idolatrous perversion of a Eucharist that you have linked to RIPP....

quote:
We seek to be imaginative instruments of transformation for women and men in the church and beyond.

Compelled by our faith in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we work toward gender justice as one tool for seeking reconciliation and peace in the world.

My God, what do you think those folks do with Jeramiah???? Have they removed Jeramiah from thier Bibles????????? [mad2]

I know the scriptures say this must happen, but I dont know if my mind is prepared for it. I do not know how God can bear it. If we do not see that the so called church today is like the 10 tribes before the dispersion, I just dont know what to say. What is most frightening is that this is only the beginning. I thoink we are going to see things that are beyond comprehension at this time. Brace yourselves Brothers...dig your shod feet in hard and hold fast.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe my eyes today...

quote:
Episcopal Parish House Used for Pagan Pride Ball
quote:
Come by for food, drink, music, traditional games, Tarot, palm and tea-leaf readings, egg divination, a Haunted Trail and Costume Content.
web page

We are really speeding up guys. HOLD ON!

Come Lord, we are self destructing! [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart leaped at that! Surely we are near the end! Come Yah'shua Come!!!

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let you guys munch on this one while I'm at class. [happyhappy] In light of all the apostacy that is going on, this doesn't surprise me one bit.

quote:
This article is called "A Women's Eucharist -- A Celebration of Divine Feminine" and these Episcopalians are praying to what they call "Mother God" and in part of their prayer they say "Mother God, our ancient sisters called you Queen of Heaven and baked these cakes in your honor in defiance of their brothers and husbands who would not see your feminine face." The "queen of heaven" mentioned in the Bible in Jeremiah 7:18, and 44:17-19, & 25 was another god. So instead of partaking of an unleavened wafer at the Eucharist they are partaking of a raisin cake baked for their 'Mother god.' And what is even more sickening is the prayer that is said just before they partake of the red wine which thanks Mother god for the menstrual blood of womanhood.

web page

Something tells me that Jesus will be very displeased when He gets back.  -

MARANATHA! [rapture]  -

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement