Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Are You Ready?

Author Topic: Are You Ready?
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is becoming increasingly clear to me that we are in the end days. All the prophecies are lining up if they haven't already come true. I believe He is coming for us VERY soon. I see it, I sense it, my Spirit is moving. I have been preparing for this by leaving clues to what the Rapture meant and how the people left behind can secure their Eternal destiny. On my computer I have marked websites, passages, letters etc. so whoever gets the information can find Jesus and begin the process of preparing for the Tribulation. Websites may or may not be working at that time so I pasted the important information on my hard drive. Any information I can provide will be invaluable to those at that time.

My question to you is, ARE YOU READY?

Although we don't live in fear of the Rapture, those left behind will no doubt be living in extremely trying times. It is our responsibility to equip them with enough knowledge and tools to survive the coming horror and ensure their Eternal destiny with God. Time is short. And even if years pass, we still need to be prepared EVERY day. I pray that all of you will prepare those that follow with all you can. [Prayer]

God bless and COME LORD JESUS! Maranatha! [Cross]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement