Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Fracturing

Author Topic: The Fracturing
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Ripp [clap2]

Let's not give satan a foothold, he's already caused enough damage in the world, let's stop him now before he can cause further damage amoung God's children

BTW, if I have offended anyone on this board please forgive me, forgiveness is the first step in God's direction [thumbsup2]

Israel

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonight as I was praying for insight as to why I was feeling down, the Spirit led me to the thought of "fracturing" or "tearing" away. I believe that there is a fracturing occuring in the world and it is escalating. I don't know really know how to explain it except to say that we are "tearing" away from one another.

"And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold." [Matthew 24:10-12]

There has been some strife on this board lately and I pray that we can come together as believers in Jesus Christ and love one another. Not to tear down but to build up. To support not to destroy. I pray that we will remain strong in the Lord until His return. We are all brothers and sisters in Jesus and should support each other. Let us pray that we can separate ourselves from earthly sin and remain steadfast in His Word.

I pray for all of us. [Prayer]

God bless...

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement