Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » World Outreach

Author Topic: World Outreach
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by becauseHElives:
It seems your point is that works some how approve us before Yahweh. Works profit nothing.
I thought it odd that you placed this on "The End Time Topic."
This truly is a topic of the End Times.
This truly is the “Last Days”

No my point was not that works somehow approve us before God. My point is that so many think that these evangelists are greedy and use all of the money for themselves. Obviously not.

Actually, I put this thread in this section because the word "News" was in the title. I see now that I probably should have put it in the "Christian News" forum. You turned it around, which may have ended up for the best.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 15 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems your point is that works some how approve us before Yahweh. Works profit nothing.
Faith is by word and deed, Spirit and Truth.

JAMES AND BETTY ROBISON to the best of my knowledge this ministry is above reproach.

BENNY AND SUZANNE HINN, can not say anything against Suzanne, hope she isn't following her husbands teachings, I hope she is in her closet praying for him. My prayers for Benny are that he may get right before it is to late and repent.

JOYCE AND DAVID MEYER, don't know anything about her husband, but I know she is misusing the funds from her ministry. David, who owns this board, had a link to documentation about Joyce Meyer's ministry. I personal don't approve of her, and will not support her in any way.

I thought it odd that you placed this on "The End Time Topic."

This truly is a topic of the End Times.

This truly is the “Last Days”

2Ti 4:3-5
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers (Benny Hinn, Oral Roberts, Kenneth Copland, Jessie Duplantis,….) having itching ears;

And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Although you won't hear this topic discussed on the evening news or celebrated on the web by nay-sayers, I would like to post some positive facts for a change about TV ministries.

JAMES AND BETTY ROBISON - Life Outreach International
If you ever have watched James Robison's daily programme, you can see how their mission outreach is helping millions in third-world countries by feeding them and drilling wells for fresh water. Footage is shown of James and Betty actually "getting into the trenches" in these needy countries and reaching out to them with the bare necessities of life.

"Mission: Water For Life exists to drill fresh water wells for villages and communities wherever clean drinking water does not exist -- from the impoverished countries of Africa to the Indian sub-continent to CentralAmerica. Children of all ages anxiously wait for our mission teams to arrive and drill a well... a well that will last for a lifetime!

Saving lives and giving hope for a brighter future are what LIFE Centers are all about. What if LIFE had never intervened in the plight of other children in countries around the world and built LIFE Centers on five continents? Where else could the children go for food, water, clothing, medical care, education, shelter and, most importantly, love…all of which are essentials for life?"

BENNY AND SUZANNE HINN
As the Director of BHM Missions,I am both blessed and amazed to see what the faithful and continued support of BHM Partners around the world has accomplished during the past 12 months! This ministry is touching the lives of thousands each and every day, not only through the "This Is Your Day" television program, world-wide Miracle Crusades, Covenant Partners Conferences, Miracle Conventions, and more but also in a very practical way by providing shelter, food, clothing, medical supplies and educational materials for many around the world who are less fortunate
From Pstor Jim Cernero, Director, BHM, Missions Dept.

“Today we have come to celebrate the fulfillment of the vision of Pastor Benny and Suzanne Hinn,” proclaimed Jim Cernero, BHM vice president of international outreach. To the applause of the crowd gathered at a ribbon-cutting and dedication service for the newly built My Father's House children's home near Tulancingo, Mexico, Pastor Cernero continued: “Our purpose is to provide a home for abandoned, needy, and less fortunate children, where they can grow up in a loving, nurturing, safe, blessed, beautiful environment.”

JOYCE AND DAVID MEYER
Together, We're Making a World of Difference!
Reaching out to those in need has always been very important to Dave and Joyce. And because of the faithful prayers and financial gifts of our friends and partners, Joyce Meyer Ministries has been able to meet both the physical and spiritual needs of many. Here is a snapshot of some of the ministries you are helping to make happen:

FEEDING PROGRAMS
For many years, we have had the privilege of teaming up with many ministries across the globe to provide food for children, youth, pastors, and lepers. Some of these ministries include Jack Harris Global Ministries, YWAM (Youth with a Mission), Don Clowers Ministries, Children's Cup, Love & Care Youth Center, LA Dream Center, and Urban Youth Impact. Joyce Meyer Ministries helps provide over 3,000,000 meals each year to many people in many different lands.

HOPE FOR THE CHILDREN ORPHANAGES
Through the support of our partners, Joynce Meyers Ministries has esytablished and supports three orphanages around the world.

PRISONS
By the grace of God, the help of numerous volunteers, and the financial support of friends and partners, we are reaching out...to proclaim freedom for the prisoners... (Luke 4:18 NIV). To date, our prison outreach has distributed 923,135 hygiene gift bags throughout 1,167 prisons in 44 states. Each bag consists of a bottle of shampoo, a bar of soap, and a Joyce Meyer book. We have also provided these gift bags to all those incarcerated in Jamaica, Costa Rica, New Brunswick& Nova Scotia Canada, Nicaragua, Belize, Bahamas, Kenya, Panama, and Turks and Caicos Island. The response has been overwhelming, and we are currently planning to deliver these gift bags in as many states that will give us permission.

ST. LOUIS DREAM CENTER
Since its grand opening in October 2000, the St. Louis Dream Center continues to reach the people of the inner city of St. Louis with a caring hand of hope. Through a team of volunteers and trained staff, we reach out into the community, providing food, clothing, and friendships to neighboring residents. The St. Louis Dream Center has established several ministries, including outreaches to the homeless, nursing home residents, prostitutes, and neighborhood children. Its facilities also include a church, where people can worship and learn about the Lord each Sunday. There are two services at the Dream Center on Sunday morning, first service is at 9:00 am and the second service is at 11:00 am.

NURSING HOME AND HOMELESS OUTREACHES
Every Friday night from 7 pm until 10 pm, a trained ministry team from the St. Louis Dream Center goes into the streets of the inner city of St. Louis to minister to the homeless. We share the love of Christ by providing things like food, drinks, blankets, and clothing, as well as interacting with the people. The St. Louis Dream Center also sends out ministry teams every week to visit anywhere from 600-650 people who are living in senior complexes and nursing homes in the St. Louis area. At each gathering, they share songs, scriptures, and testimonies to encourage and teach the residents about salvation, healing, and the Holy Spirit. To date, over 4,000 people have accepted Christ as their personal Savior as a result of these two outreaches.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement