Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » New information on NWO found on JVIM.com

Author Topic: New information on NWO found on JVIM.com
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MentorsRiddle,

Here is a link to some info about the Illuminati:

Illuminati

It is part of a much larger web-site which "monitors the activities of the New World Order" on a large scale. While it definitely provides very interesting reading, I would caution you by saying that it, in my humble opinion, takes paranoia to new heights. It is a king's feast for conspiracy buffs.

It is also interesting to note that certain popular movies of the '80's and '90's can be directly linked to Illuminati type activities: Raiders of the Lost Ark, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, and The Name of the Rose. The X-Files also depended largely on traditions about Illuminati organizations.

Personally, I don't let any of this stuff get me down. Even if there is some truth behind all the paranoia, we always knew that the world hated us, and Christ has overcome the world. We live in God's perfect love, and perfect love casts out all fear.

[thumbsup2]

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“I’ve been hearing about the Illuminati. Do you know anything about it? If so, what and how does it fit into Bible prophecy?”
Linda
Dallas, TX

RVI: Linda that’s a really good question and I’m sure that you must have done a little bit of research yourself, but I know that Jack knows about the Illuminati. You’ve been talking about it for a long, long time Jack.

JVI: Oh, Rexella, we built this video upon that subject, but the Illuminati started in 1776 under Adam Weishavpt. It was a pagan, cultic thing. With powers of evil built into it to promote a new world order in the future and they had a plan that would go ahead of them about 200 years. So we are right in that era of time now with the European Union coming into existence and power. But it all started back there - the entire plan in 1776. We’ve had the Rothschild’s and the Rockefellers and many others involved in this organization for it also branched out into the Trilateral commission and the new-age movement, etc. Not only that but three world wars were planned by this group through pike of America and Giuseppe of Italy and I could get into all three of the wars. The two that were planned happened just like the organization set it down on paper. The third and final world war is what the Bible describes as Armageddon and it’s pitting the Christians against the Islamic forces for one of the greatest wars in history. Not only that but Wallace in 1935, induced his friend Henry Morganthau Junior Secretary of the Treasury to put on the back of the American dollar the announcement of the birth of the new world order. Imagine that has been there all these years and finally it’s all coming to pass, but again I want to remind you, this was all planned by a group called the Illuminati in 1776.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement