Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Pray for Israel.

Author Topic: Pray for Israel.
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I for one support Israel. I send money to Israel whenever I can, it is very important to me to do this, as Israel is very dear to my heart. I even fly the Israeli flag on my lawn on the flagpole in front of the house. under the American flag of course. There was one situration where my car was vandalized, now rather due to me flying the Israeli flag or a radam act of violence I do not know, but one thing I am sure of, is that the Israeli flag is staying up and I will continue to keep flying her.

Israel

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Israelis are God's chosen people, and any nation that attempts to divide their land, which was given to them under His covenant to Abram, and shows discriminaton towards them, will be judged.

In Genesis 13:14-17,

The Lord said to Abram, "Lift up now your eyes, and look from the place where you are northward, and southward, and eastward and westward: for all the land which you see, to you will I give it, and to your seed forever. ..... Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it to thee."

Jer.30:2-3
For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it and live here agian. I,the Lord ,have spoken.

Jer.30: 16,17 "But in the coming day, all who destroy you will be destroyed, and all your enemies will be sent into exile. Those who plunder you will be plundered, and those who attack you will be attacked. I will give you back your health and heal your wounds," says the Lord.

Now you are called an outcast, Jerusalem, for whom nobody cares. But the Lord says this. "When I bring you home again from your captivity and restore your fortunes, Jerusalem will be rebuilt on her ruins."

Vrs 20
Their children will prosper as they did long ago. I will establish them as a nation before me, and I will punish anyone who hurts them.

Joel 3: 1-2
At that time, when I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalam, says the Lord, I will gather the armies of the world into the valley of Jerhosaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people for scattering my inheritance among the nations and for dividing up my land.

This is serious stuff folks. You better look carefully at your candidates to see how loyal they are to Israel.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my deep concern for some denominational churches is growing. As most of you know, the Presbyterian Church USA began the attack on Israel with a plan of divestment.

quote:
The assembly set the stage for the church to divest itself from companies that receive $1 million dollars or more in profits per year from investments in Israel or have invested $1 million dollars or more in Israel.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39504

The Spirit led me to believe more would follow and sadly it looks like that is beginning to happen.

Episcopal Church next to shun Israel?
quote:
Leaders of the Anglican Church, which in the U.S. includes the Episcopal Church, USA, are preparing to follow in the footsteps of the Presbyterian Church, USA, which incurred widespread condemnation this summer when it voted to side with the Palestinians and economically divest from the Jewish state.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40603

It's time to really start praying folks. We are really heading in the wrong direction at full speed. God help us. [Prayer]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement