Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Hey Guys.

Author Topic: Hey Guys.
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After Jesus, of course, all my loved ones who have passed away.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 7 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would just want to sit at his feet and to know that He loves me, with His love would be enough.
Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to spend all my time with Jesus, He is the one my heart longs for. I think of the song by Mercy Me, I can only imagine, what will I do once I see my Saviour face to face. I can only Imagine [youpi] [clap2] [Cross] [dance]

Israel

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After much worshipping and praise, I shall wish to speak to Peter and Paul.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WildB
Member # 2917

Icon 16 posted      Profile for WildB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REV.4 [10] The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
[11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

--------------------
That is all.....

Posts: 8775 | From: USA, MICHIGAN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wonderful_sky:
[dance] When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the Victory! [dance]

Hallejulah!!!
[BooHoo] [clap2] [dance] [wiggle7] [dance] [BooHoo]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 10 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[dance] When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus, we'll sing and shout the victory! [dance]

Guess that is what I will be doing! [Smile]

Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd spend time with Elijah. God let him do a lot of cool miracles, and he led a really interesting life.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would walk up to Paul and say, "You did a great job, fella. Jesus knew what he was doing when he hand-picked you." [angel3]
Bat Elohim
Advanced Member
Member # 3739

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bat Elohim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll be in front of the Throne of God worshipping! But if I ever do wander from there, I will find a place where I can see everything and sit there looking at everything. Then I will go worship some more.

--------------------
Numbers 6:24 May ADONAI bless you and keep you. 25 May ADONAI make his face shine on you and show you his favor. 26 May ADONAI lift up his face toward you and give you peace.

Posts: 704 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things have been a bit tense lately so I thought I would try and get us off topic a bit and lighten things up. Something to make us look up and praise God for our salvation. The spirit brought this thought to me during bible study tonight and so I will pose it to you guys.

After the Rapture happens, who will you talk to first, after Jesus and/or God of course?

Will you talk to one of the saints? Or maybe run up and kick Adam in the shin like John Hagee says. [Big Grin]

Or perhaps you will run right to the worship area and sing your heart out.

Or maybe you want to ask Noah what that wild ride was really like.

Maybe you will want to run around and say, "Ohhhh" and "Ahhhh"! [Big Grin]

Whatever you think guys, I would like to hear from you.

Jesus is coming soon! Praise God!

P.S. I'm heading for either St. Peter or the local Bible study(Hmm, will they have one lol? Or will it be like a field trip everyday?). Haven't made up my mind yet. [Big Grin]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement