Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Guide Stones

Author Topic: Guide Stones
Aaron
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*******! <------final word on the matter.

[Big Grin]
Aaron

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you seriously can't say ****** here? what about labia?

oh, that is pretty excessive where you can't say ****** or *****

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 14 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WhiteEagle:
quote:
Originally posted by Waterdog:
quote:
Pagan worship of the Fertility goddess and the alignment of the stones represent a giant female body part, that is also known as the "Birth canal". (I am slightly embarressed to write this.)

"Embarassed" = "ashamed." If body parts embarrass you, that just means you're ashamed of Yahweh's creation. [Frown]
Ashamed of God's Creation? Never!

Ashamed to need to write that Stonhenge is a Giant ****** ? Yes. That's why I wrote "birth canal".

Embarassed = ashamed? Not necessarily. Embarassment can simply be the consequence of modesty; nothing shameful there.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I guess the filters won't allow me to even write that correct medical term for the female anatomy. That's why.
Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Waterdog:
quote:
Pagan worship of the Fertility goddess and the alignment of the stones represent a giant female body part, that is also known as the "Birth canal". (I am slightly embarressed to write this.)

"Embarassed" = "ashamed." If body parts embarrass you, that just means you're ashamed of Yahweh's creation. [Frown]
Ashamed of God's Creation? Never!

Ashamed to need to write that Stonhenge is a Giant ****** ? Yes. That's why I wrote "birth canal".

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron
unregistered

quote:

The latest but little known finding by people who study Stonehenge, is that it symbolizes the Pagan worship of the Fertility goddess and the alignment of the stones represent a giant female body part, that is also known as the "Birth canal". (I am slightly embarressed to write this.) I'm not lying, but when I heard this and how serious the scholars were that said this....

[biglaugha]
Yes, of course. Still, my "latrine" hypothesis has as much value, yes? [Big Grin]

Aaron

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know... it sounds like an interesting roadside curiosity. I'd at least check it out.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waterdog
Advanced Member
Member # 24

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waterdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

--------------------
So let us go forth to Him outside the camp (Heb 13:11-14)
 -  -

Posts: 374 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Here's a link about the latest theory on the Meanings of Stonehenge. I was wrong about the Druids, as they feel this is more ancient than the Druids and the Druids had nothing to do with it.

http://www.stonehenge-avebury.net/stnhngmog.html

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron:
On a lighter note:

You know, there's all this mysticism around Stonehenge: ooh, it was made by aliens; ooh, it's a map to the stars; ooh, sacrifices may have been made there. All the "intellectuals" weighing in with there particular book-selling hypothesis. [Roll Eyes]

I once commented to a friend, "Wouldn't it be great to discover that Stonehenge is actually an ancient latrine!" [Big Grin]

As you were, [Wink]
Aaron

Aaron, I'll try to write this as delicately as I can regarding Stonehenge.

The latest but little known finding by people who study Stonehenge, is that it symbolizes the Pagan worship of the Fertility goddess and the alignment of the stones represent a giant female body part, that is also known as the "Birth canal". (I am slightly embarressed to write this.) I'm not lying, but when I heard this and how serious the scholars were that said this....

Druids worshiped Mother Earth and this place was to be where "new" life sprang from.

Just to add... take if for what it's worth. [Smile]

Aaron
unregistered

On a lighter note:

You know, there's all this mysticism around Stonehenge: ooh, it was made by aliens; ooh, it's a map to the stars; ooh, sacrifices may have been made there. All the "intellectuals" weighing in with there particular book-selling hypothesis. [Roll Eyes]

I once commented to a friend, "Wouldn't it be great to discover that Stonehenge is actually an ancient latrine!" [Big Grin]

As you were, [Wink]
Aaron

Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disturbing. How about these?

The Ark of Hope
http://arkofhope.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=1

Temenos Books
http://arkofhope.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=3

They parade these around as the new hope for humanity. It's really sad how far humanity has fallen in such a short period of time. May God have mercy on thier souls.

And God spoke all these words, saying: "I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." [Ex 20:1-6]

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robby,

Sure does sound New Age (Old Pagan) to me. Above all other things, what does God say about graven images?

[thumbsup2]

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Straight from the pit of hell--the Georgia "Guide Stones" (aka America's Stonehenge). [Frown]

John Ankerberg

LambLion

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." Luke 21:28

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement