Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » mark of the beast coming to the workplace

Author Topic: mark of the beast coming to the workplace
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think it is. Unless you feel as if your own fingerprint is the mark of the beast.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel you can also read the extensive Topic in the Bible Topics forum, called A mark on the head and the hand... Pages: 1 2 (it is currently toward the bottom of page 1).

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I believe the Church will be raptured out before mark is given. I don't believe died to save us from our sin, us accept and for us then to be tricked into losing our salvation. Paul said that nothing can take us out of God's hand. I pray that the rapture is soon.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Israel:
I know without a doubt that I am saved, but this finger printing thing really bothers me, I know that right now it isn't the mark of the beast, but it could be, anyone have any thoughts on this, I really need some advise from my brothers and sisters.Marilyn

If I were in your position I wouldn't worry at all about this procedure turning into the mark of the beast. Even though this generation may gain technology in order to put the mark of the beast into force, I believe that you, as a born-again Christian, are going to be long gone before the angel announces to all of the world that the mark of the beast is at hand.

Strong warning given for all of mankind to hear just before it is put into place.
Rev.14:9
Then a third angel followed them shouting, "Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or the hand must drink the wine of God's wrath.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do what they need to do to clock in and out, and or receive pay. But if they are ever required to have some sort of implant or mark upon their Palm or Forehead tell them not to accept it, and then head for the hills.

Best advice I can give.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for everyone. I work in a nursing home and at the beginning of this year they quit using time cards, but now we are using our index finger to clock in and out of. Could this be the beginning of satan putting the mark of the beast in the workplace. I believe that it won't be much longer until we will have to direct deposit in order to get our checks, so they won't have to hand out checks anymore. I know where my brother works this is already being done, so I persume that there are alot of other places out there that are doing it. I know that my mom is on S.S. and she HAD to have a checking or savings in order to get her S.S. Look at these two links and tell me what you think, on the second link look at the photo of the card that is being showed, what do you think of it?

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/lead-story9.htm

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com

I know without a doubt that I am saved, but this finger printing thing really bothers me, I know that right now it isn't the mark of the beast, but it could be, anyone have any thoughts on this, I really need some advise from my brothers and sisters.

Marilyn

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement