Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Coincidence?

Author Topic: Coincidence?
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erased? what do you mean? all my posts are still around, i should hope. [Confused]

I think the only member I ever "attacked" was Texasgrandma (which was hardly an attack)... it was mean, yes, but my point is that I rarely attack members of this board.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you erased all your bad mouthing attacks on other members. Well, all of my posts are there for everone to see (except possbly ones that were erased by the topic starter, I haven't erased any personally). We have all seen your posts. We have all seen your personal attacks. I don't have to defend myself to you and I won't. Frankly, your not worth my time. I believe that the members on this board are intelligent enough to come to their own conclusions. I'm not going to waste my time trying to make you understand what I was asking, what I am saying, and what the Word says. It would be like asking a jungle native to comment on the airplane flying overhead.

God bless and may the love of Jesus come into your life. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was the ark of hope the cause of 9/11? Probably not. However, if you say they had NOTHING to do with the attacks, then you sir are a fool. The Word tells us EXACTLY what will happen to people/nations that make false idols and gods. I believe the timing was a message. The Spirit spoke to me when I was reading this article about the timing. If you don't believe me, I really don't care. From some of your other posts Iv'e read, you just like to attack others and looking at your post history, they spread more anger than love. You may be able to affect some on this board with your attacks but don't think for one minute you will change my heart or dampen my Spirit.
hmm... bringing up my posting history? saying i'm a fool for having an opposing opinion? Speak for yourself, Oh my brother, when you say my posts spread more anger than love. Your posts aren't exactly gushing with love eiter. I am not here to agree with evrey right-wing idea there is out there... in fact, i am very open with my dominantly "left-wing" opinions. I see some people do appreciate my views even though they disagree with some of them. At times I can be a confrontational person, and if statements are made that I disagree with, I will challenge them. I thought that was what a discussion board was all about. I believe we are all here in the quest for knowledge and truth.

I'm sorry, sir, but theres something you should try to get in touch with...

... it's called REALITY.

Second, you're trying to say that God let the attackers through to the towers because of an UNRELATED "pagan ceremony"? To even consider that as a factor is absurd. By your logic, if my pagan neighbor erected a golden calf in his front yard, i'd be more likely than him to befall some some sort of tragedy. Do I have that right? What bible are you reading? And what god are you worshipping?

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Hey Eagle, I just found this site and thought you might find it interesting. It's a little too far left on some issues for my taste but has interesting prophecy info. Have fun. [Smile]

http://www.apocalypsesoon.org/xfile-6.html

[1zhelp] [clap2] [dance] [dance] [Cross]

Ripp
unregistered

Thanks yahsway! It is a dirty job but the Spirit is compelling me to do it. Believe me, I wish my call was in another area lol. But, I think you are right. I have always been interested in prophecy although before I was saved, I looked to Nostradamus. Little did I know that what I was looking for all along was in a little black book lol. And, to see all of these things happening, you would have to be blind not to see them! I definately sense things speeding up. Anyway, God bless and thanks for the support. [Smile]

Eagle, I see that you have a pull to this area as well. I hope we can share more as time goes by (depending on how much we have). [Smile]

WhiteEagle
Advanced Member
Member # 3728

Icon 15 posted      Profile for WhiteEagle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ripp,

It certainly is quite a co-incidence!

I once posted on here that the Church is being called to be "Warriors" of the spirit and only got scant passing attention and then someone mentioned "stewardship". I think warrior is slightly more intense than stewardship.

Perhaps your posts will awaken some to the extent of the evil already here in the world.

As to 9-11 and the World Trade Center. Did you know that there were 7 buildings that comprised the WWTC? All were tall buildings but of course the twin towers were the most outstanding, and the ones hit directly by the planes.

After 9-11 I was led to Revelation (I feel by the Lord) and found the reference to Babylon in Rev.18:2
"Fallen, Fallen is Babylon the Great! And she has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison for every unclean and hateful bird."

Before 9-ll I always wondered why the verse said "fallen" twice? Seeing the two towers fall so perfectly like implosions suddenly made the verse make sense.

The Ark of Peace going there is an unclean "bird" to be sure!

I'm not saying the people who died there are evil, but the buildings represent (all seven) the 7 hills of Babylon. It's a spiritual representation. The twin towers were one of America's shining accomplishments of man's glory.

I don't say lightly or with gladness.

It also says in Rev.18:3-19 the sins of Babylon. vs.17 and 19 both state she was "laid waste" in 1 hour.

We know how quickly this happened, it was less than 2 hours for the whole event.

vs. 10 "standing at a distance because of "fear" of her torment. Saying woe, woe to the great city Babylon,the strong city. For in 1 hour your judgement has come."

Fear=Terrorism? People were fearful and no one wanted to come to New York at first due to fear of more attacks.

I realize this view lays traditional end times beliefs on their head, but ...." It happened.

Go figure. God is in his time, not ours.

Posts: 1392 | From: Maine | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Some other passages that the Spirit lead me to tonight:

"But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments, and if you despise My statutes, or if your soul abhors My judgments, so that you do not perform all My commandments, but break My covenant, I also will do this to you: I will even appoint terror over you , wasting disease and fever which shall consume the eyes and cause sorrow of heart. And you shall sow your seed in vain for your enemies shall eat it." [Leviticus 26:14-16]

" I will destroy your high places , cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols ; and My soul shall abhor you. I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas. I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it. I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste."
[Leviticus 26:30-33]

"Alas, sinful nation,
A people laden with iniquity,
A brood of evildoers,
Children who are corrupters!
They have forsaken the Lord,
They have provoked to anger
The Holy One of Israel.
They have turned away backward."
[Isaiah 1:4]

"Your country is desolate,
Your cities are burned with fire;
Strangers devour your land in your presence ;
And it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.
[Isaiah 1:7]

Unless we repent as a country, expect more tough times ahead. God have mercy on us. [Prayer]

Ripp
unregistered

Icon 19 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What did you realize? what's the possible coincidence? What are you talking about? Are you seriously linking the ark to the sept. 11th tragedy?

No of course not. I think God likes the idea of some false doctrines running around in a pagan "ark". [Roll Eyes]

Was the ark of hope the cause of 9/11? Probably not. However, if you say they had NOTHING to do with the attacks, then you sir are a fool. The Word tells us EXACTLY what will happen to people/nations that make false idols and gods. I believe the timing was a message. The Spirit spoke to me when I was reading this article about the timing. If you don't believe me, I really don't care. From some of your other posts Iv'e read, you just like to attack others and looking at your post history, they spread more anger than love. You may be able to affect some on this board with your attacks but don't think for one minute you will change my heart or dampen my Spirit.

"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." [Exodus 3-6]

"For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God. When you beget children and grandchildren and have grown old in the land, and act corruptly and make a carved image in the form of anything, and do evil in the sight of the Lord your God to provoke Him to anger, I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that you will soon utterly perish from the land which you cross over the Jordan to possess; you will not prolong your days in it, but will be utterly destroyed." [Deuteronomy 4:24-26]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was reading over this Ark of Hope article and I realized something. Take a look and see what you think. Coincidence or not?
What did you realize? what's the possible coincidence? What are you talking about? Are you seriously linking the ark to the sept. 11th tragedy?

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there Ripp, Its a dirty job I know, but someones gotta do it. Thanks for the sites. It looks like its time for the true christians to start sounding the alarm to this stuff.

Looks like your calling is one of the watchmen on the wall. I know its sickening, kinda like the scroll John the revelater ate. Sweet to the taste, but then sours the stomach. We need more like you to sound the alarm and help pull as many out of the fires of Hell. be blessed my friend!

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

I can't believe this. I'm getting sick to my stomach posting on these two topics. I'm going to post this sickening link and also the other link that has other stuff I've found. Then I'm going to bed. I need a break from this disheartening goo.

http://www.earthcharter.org/news/index.cfm?id_activity=388&actual=2002

[crying] Don't these church leaders know that this organization runs around with new Earth Commandments or books or whatever in a fake ark with pagan symbols on them?!?! I just can't believe this...

http://thechristianbbs.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001677;p=1#000011

Ok, here are some of the other disturbing sites I and the others that posted have found. Come Jesus, and soon!

yahsway
Advanced Member
Member # 3738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yahsway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WoW! Here we go again. Did we not learn from our past? God has given us the WAY and told us to walk in it, and now this.

It really is true that if you want to know your future, then look back to the past. Idols of wood, stone, Unicorns? whats up with that? Looks like paganisim to me. All in the name of peace and love. Wonder how many souls will be lost on account of this blasphamy?

Surely He is coming soon. Thanks for the info. I will be sure to pass this along to my friends and family. Shalom

Posts: 1238 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

I was reading over this Ark of Hope article and I realized something. Take a look and see what you think. Coincidence or not?

http://arkofhope.org/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=1

quote:
The Ark of Hope was created for a celebration of the Earth Charter held at Shelburne Farms, Vermont o­n September 9, 2001 . The event, for love of Earth , featured keynote speaker Jane Goodall, global peace walker Satish Kumar, musician Paul Winter, and Dr. Steven C. Rockefeller, a member of the Earth Charter Commission. On September 11, 2001 volunteers were cleaning up from the September 9th event when news of the New York and Washington, DC terrorist attacks and tragedies was heard. Sally Linder’s immediate, spontaneous response to the horror was to begin walking the Ark of Hope to New York and the United Nations.
"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a carved image-any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments." [Exodus 3-6]

"For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God. When you beget children and grandchildren and have grown old in the land, and act corruptly and make a carved image in the form of anything, and do evil in the sight of the Lord your God to provoke Him to anger, I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that you will soon utterly perish from the land which you cross over the Jordan to possess; you will not prolong your days in it, but will be utterly destroyed." [Deuteronomy 4:24-26]

[Prayer]

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement