Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Cleric supports targeting children

Author Topic: Cleric supports targeting children
RioLion
unregistered

Icon 11 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I am horrified of the thought of children and the innocents being killed, I see the world finally awaking to the fact that Islams still wants to fight the battle they started back in the early centuries. In this respect, the battle lines will be drawn more definitely than ever before. We can see the Russians now becoming involved in other parts of the world as they will seek to exterminate the vermins nests wherever they can be found.

It is interesting that one promienent news media in the Arab world is starting to publish the idea that Islamic terrorism is turning the rest of the world against them and that they need to start correcting that situation before it is too late.
The handwriting is starting to appear on the wall but I would agree that there will be a very bloody trail ahead of us.

Yes, TexasGrandma, we certainly need to pray, look for the coming of our Lord and when the opportunity arises, to do everything necessary to stop this kind of thing whatever it will take. We live in a more dangerous world than ever before but we need to protect our own tuff.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SciptureAndPrayers
Advanced Member
Member # 3633

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SciptureAndPrayers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TexasGrandma,

There should never be a need to for a Christian to defend himself/herself from a fellow Christian. The idea of personal attacks should be completely foreign to us. I don't know what has been going on in the mind of this particular person to bring it about, but we should all pray for him that God will fill him with peace and compassion. We should also pray for all of Christ's body that it become unified. Jesus gave each of us the Holy Spirit to seal us and santify us until His coming, and it is inconceivable that that same spirit would be the source of division and bickering among the various members of the body.

God bless you and I hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
In Christ's love. Amen.

Posts: 345 | From: Rochester NY | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 6 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyme

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have been ill today and to be honest I do not feel up to defending myself. It is nice to have a good
friend like you.
I do pray for you and I am very grateful to you.
Hugs,
Betty [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello It’s been a while for me
Niedziejkore I would like to say I shall not retort to cheep insults or attacks upon you for what you have said, however I shall inform you that your tact leaves much to be desired.
I shall also inform you that Betty does in fact do something, she Prays for them, which I more then many people that “Profess to be Christian” do.
So, I would like of you to retract your above posts regarding your words to her, for she does in fact do what she can for them, and that is Ask her Father in Heaven for his help and for him to bless them.
Have you Done at least that much?
1 Thessalonians 1:3
We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

And if you believe that a prayer is not enough of a work then maybe you would like to ask what can a prayer to God do?
Psalm 66:5
Come and see what God has done, how awesome his works in man's behalf!

However tell me all you have done in the Name of God, of what great and wondrous works do you have that you can say “Look at what I have done” and be justified by them, please tell me so that:

Psalm 77:12
I will meditate on all your works and consider all your mighty deeds.

God Bless and Guide you.
And Hello Betty, it is good to see you again, you have no need to justify yourself, for God has done so for you when he brought you into this world, and showed you the way to which eternal life awaits.
I do not know If I will ever know how many hearts you have touched, and people you have changed for the better, may they be as the sands of the shores and the stars of the sky.
Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, is there even a heart beating inside your chest at all?

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* no, i wasn;t implying anything. I'm just saying that would explain your lack of drive to do anything, like make a small impact on the world.

If I were crippled i'd be in the same boat as you.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This verse made me feel better

2Ti 4:8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 11 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not mentally crippled, if that is what you are implying. I do not appreciate your attitude.

Feel free to make fun of me; you may one day be physically challenged yourself.

--------------------

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, you're a cripple. that explains a lot.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was pretty rough Niedziejkore, why the attack? [Frown]

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man." - Luke 21:36

"Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober." - 1 Thessalonians 5:6

"Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming." - Matthew 24:42

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect."
- Matthew 24:44

"so that you come short in no gift, eagerly waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 1:7

"You also be patient, Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand. Do not grumble against one another, brethren, lest you be condemned. Behold, the Judge is standing at the door!" - James 5:8-9

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgement you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?"
- Matthew 7:1-4

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 20 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just how to you expect an crippled woman on a fixed income to save every child on earth? When Jesus comes back He will save every child on earth. So, I say, with OUT apology
"Come soon, Lord Jesus!"
Betty

--------------------

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 11 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niedziejkore

I find it funny that you have to attack me. Seeing how Paul often said "Come quickly, Lord Jesus!." I feel I am in fine company, thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

I find it funny that evrey other post of yours is "I'm praying for the rapture to come soon... blah blah blah"

Instead of trying to make a difference in the world for yourself you'd rather sit back and wait for the end. Theres no point in fighting, right? No point in trying to make the world better because you think the world is broken beyond repair.

Hey, let's just sit around, do nothing, and let evreything sort itself out.

Killing children now... that's pretty low. That cleric is a terrorist if there ever was one. We used to force our kids to work in steel mills and coal mines... but this is a new low in humanity.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying that Jesus will rapture us out of here soon. No, it is not that I don't have any feelings for those left behind but, all the children will then be safe in the hands of the Lord and no terroist can then harm them

--------------------

Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cleric supports targeting children
By Rajeev Syal
(Filed: 05/09/2004)

An extremist Islamic cleric based in Britain said yesterday that he would support hostage-taking at British schools if carried out by terrorists with a just cause.

Omar Bakri Mohammed, the spiritual leader of the extremist sect al-Muhajiroun, said that holding women and children hostage would be a reasonable course of action for a Muslim who has suffered under British rule.

In an interview with The Sunday Telegraph, Mr Mohammed said: "If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, it would be justified because Britain has carried out acts of terrorism in Iraq.

"As long as the Iraqi did not deliberately kill women and children, and they were killed in the crossfire, that would be okay."

Mr Mohammed, 44, who lives in Edmonton, north London, but is originally from Syria, also claimed that the Chechen rebels were not responsible for the deaths of more than 350 people - at least half of them children - who are so far known to have died in Beslan.

"The Mujahideen [Chechen rebels] would not have wanted to kill those people, because it is strictly forbidden as a Muslim to deliberately kill women and children. It is the fault of the Russians," he said.

The father of seven came to Britain in 1985 after being deported from Saudi Arabia because of his membership of a banned group. He has since been given leave by the Home Office to remain in Britain for five years but the Government is reviewing his status.

He gave an interview yesterday to promote a "celebratory" conference in London next Saturday to commemorate the third anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Andrew Dismore, the Labour MP for Hendon, was infuriated by Mr Mohammed's comments. "That sounds to me like incitement and I will report him to Scotland Yard," he said. "It is an insult to most moderate Muslims, who are sick of people like this claiming to represent them."

Well folks, this is the mentallity we are facing. Be prepared for a bloody year I'm sorry to say. [Frown] This type of terrorism could explode over the next 12 months. Let us pray to God for the protection of innocents. [Prayer]
God bless...

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement