Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » PRAYERNET 2004 HELP SPREAD THE NET

Author Topic: PRAYERNET 2004 HELP SPREAD THE NET
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 10 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEACUN

thank you for sharing. [spiny]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristi
Advanced Member
Member # 3396

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Kristi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummmm, you have posted this in two different places here ya know!!

BTW, Welcome to BBS!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
YSIC \o/
MsGuidedAngel aka KristiAnn
*~*Kristi Ann's Haven*~*

Posts: 109 | From: Oregon | God Loves You! | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DEACUN
Member # 3797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DEACUN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PRAYER NET 2004
“Let’s Infect to Affect”

“Infecting the world with prayer to affect change”

Matthew 24:37-39 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. KJV

Praise the Lord! I am Minister Steven J. Coleman of Prayer Temple Church On

The Rock Ministries where my Pastor is Elder James W. Price Sr. We are located at 2312 North Market Street Wilmington, DE 19802

I am asking you to join us in a FORTY-DAY CONSECRATION to help us defeat the forces of Satan. 2 Corinthians 10:4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

In the last few months we've all read and watched what has been taking place around the country with this same sex marriage situation. If you haven't noticed it is beginning to spread like a wildfire across this country. That which was dormant or low profile has come forth like never before. While watching the news on this same issue I saw some saints arguing face to face & word for word with theses people about same sex marriages. This is definitely not the way to combat the enemy.

This situation reminds me of 2 Samuel 17:1-51: The Bible says Goliath taunted Israel for 40 days with his challenges until the day David came into camp. David inquired of the men about Goliath, which angered his brother Eliab. David asked a question of his brother "Is there not a cause?" Today I ask you this same question. Is there not a cause? The enemy is taunting the church with its challenges by stating "We demand our rights to marry the same sex"! Many states are now considering allowing same sex marriages to become legal. Unfortunately one state has already legalized same sex marriages.

Thanks be to God that President Bush spoke out against same sex marriages. The Senate had a vote to see if they should vote on this issue. Unfortunately the vote did not pass. Now is the time for the Church to do its part. WE MUST UNITE FOR THIS CAUSE & MANY OTHER CAUSES! In the sixty’s black America marched for their civil rights under the leadership of the late great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I will say this he was the visible reason why we have certain rights today. But the real reason why we have these rights is because of the invisible power that is unseen. The church came together as a whole not just one body but all bible believing church’s came together on one accord around this country through prayer and fasting and just look at the results. Now is the time to let history repeat it’s self and come together again.

It's time for us, the body of Christ to come together and put aside our differences.

It doesn't matter what religious organization you belong to, if you believe the Bible from

Genesis to Revelation then you are sons and daughters of God. There are just certain things that just cannot happen; and same sex marriages is one of those things.

If the people of God would just come together…

Not just one church but all churches….

MY GOD! What a time, what an explosion this will be. David said to Goliath. "I come to you in the name of the Lord". We can do anything through Christ who strengthens us. Unfortunately, this is just one issue that we as a nation face. There are guns, drugs, alcohol, murder, abuse, and rape. But if my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, (put denomination aside) and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. This November 2nd many states will have a vote to either legalize same sex marriages in their state or ban it. The people in the state of Missouri came together & voted against legalizing same sex marriages in their state. Now it’s our turn to infect to affect.

And just watch the Spirit of the Lord lift up a standard against them.

My goal is to create a prayer net from the east coast to the west coast of the United States and all around the world. If each church that receives this letter would send a copy to seven other churches, and they in turn send it to seven other churches and so on, I believe in fact I know we will “infect to affect a change”. Don't just send this to churches in your community or state, send it to churches outside of your state that you fellowship with. If the Lord leads you to send it to more than seven churches, then Amen!

The consecration will begin on Wednesday, September 21st and end on Sunday, October 31st Two days before election day. It will consist of:

ü One meal a day after 5pm.

ü Praying three times a day

On October 31st, the 40th day we all gather in our perspective churches and shout the walls of Jericho down; praising & thanking God for what he has done, is doing, and what He is about to do.

The Bible says that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

James 5:6

Effectual means Producing, or able to produce the desired effect.

Fervent means intensely devoted or earnest ardent.

Remember we can do it better together!

In my vision I see people praying on the east coast and the light from their prayers shoot up towards heaven and they meet the prayers of the saints on the west coast forming a horizontal line across the country. Then the saints up north prayers meet the prayers of the saint from the south forming a vertical line altogether forming a net. It’s AWESOME!

I want to track how far and where this letter goes. If you receive this letter please email me at prayernet04@comcast.net.

I send this letter not of my will but from the leading of the Lords will.

Thank You and may God richly bless, strengthen, and take you higher in him during this consecration.

Sincerely,

Min. Steven Coleman

IF YOU LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF A NET YOU WILL SEE THAT IT ENTRAPS,SNARES. IT'S A BARRIER IT ONLY BECOMES A NET WHEN IT WOVEN TOGETHER SO WE NEED EVERYONE TO JOIN IN ON THIS CONSECRATION

GOD BLESS!

Posts: 3 | From: DE | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement