Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Human chips more than skin-deep

Author Topic: Human chips more than skin-deep
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While reading this all that comes to mind is this verse;

John 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it so hilarious. I really do. The unsaved think we're lunatics for thinking that these chips are the mark of the beast... they think we're conspiracy theorists, since they believe that a one-world government is logistically impossible... they think it'd be impossible for a person to be *forced* to buy or sell without one...

...yet, it is next to impossible to buy or sell a major purchase (such as a house, a car, or even a household appliance) without credit for the larger purchases, and a checking account for the smaller ones.

...yet they don't see the many nations using this RFID tech for the sake of "security and money", all they can think of is how useful it will be.

I find it sadly ironic, and funny. It's almost as if they're staring straight at a cloudy sky, and say "I don't see any clouds anywhere!"

Go figure.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adv.Christian
Advanced Member
Member # 3453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adv.Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cross] I copied this excerpt out of the article Dave posted the link to above.
quote:
VeriChip makes 11-millimeter RFID tags that are implanted in the fatty tissue below the right tricep. When near a scanner, the chip is activated and emits an ID number. When a person's tag number matches an ID in a database, the person is allowed to enter a secured room or complete a financial transaction.
Sounds interestingly familiar doesn’t it? Revelation 13:17 - And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. As always my love to all through Christ. [Cross] [Prayer]

--------------------
A person talking can not be listening; A person not listening can not be learning.

Posts: 299 | From: Raleigh/North Carolina | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 3 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Human chips more than skin-deep

There`s not a lot of middle ground on the subject of implanting electronic identification chips in humans. Advocates of technologies like radio frequency identification tags say their potentially life-saving benefits far outweigh any Orwellian concerns about privacy. RFID tags sewn into clothing or even embedded under people`s skin could curb identity theft, help identify disaster victims and improve medical care, they say...

Read the article - click here

[type]

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement