Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Happy 4th of July ?

Author Topic: Happy 4th of July ?
ISITjhn423
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so right on with that scripture that you posted about the righteousness will understand, the wicked will not understand. It's the same saying with the 5 foolish virgins and the 5 wise virgins. The righteousness has the wisdom of God and this is why they can't be deceived.

I hate the pre-trib doctrine, the post-trib doctrine, the trib doctrine, the rapture doctrine etc..., For one these are not doctrines that edify the body of Christ. Plus why does it matter in the first place? If you are TRUELLY God's Children, predestined to gain the inheritance of God, you will be kept, you cannot be deceived, because you are born of God. Follow Jesus, and have Jesus be your focus and not CNN. Worship Jesus, not the Angel. The church seriously, if they keep up what they are doing they will be lead down to hell along with the false prophet. Satan is already sitting in the temple of God, but alot of people can't even see this because they aren't wise, they don't have the wisdom of God to see things as they truelly are ,they are blind leading the blind down a bottomless ditch. Oh they're will be a one world government, and i hope the church realizes the one that is ruler of this one world government, this new nation, right now God's plan is not complete, but his plan is working, very slowly it's working and it is all coming together just as the prophets said that it will. We are indeed reaching the end of days, but their is a new day coming. Heaven on Earth is closer than what people realize. As much as i want people to see how close we are, they're is nothing i can do, God is the one who reveals it. If people knew how close we are some people would be a little bit more wiser than they are right now. The abomination of Desolation is already in effect, prophecies are being fullfilled as prophecied by the prophets, but alot people can't see these prophecies because they don't understand. Those who do understands are killed, and cast out of the temples, simply because the foolish doesn't understand.
If only the world knew what was before them...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 18 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a "One World Government" coming...

There are many to blind to see it and how it is being established right before our very eyes.

Mat 16:3 And in the morning, [It will be] foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O [ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not [discern] the signs of the times?

"Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you"
(John 15:15).

The secret of what is about to unfold upon the world at the end of this age is given to the righteous.

"His secret is with the righteous" (Proverbs 3:32).

"Surely the LORD GOD will do nothing, but He revealeth His secret unto His servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7).

It is becoming increasingly more difficult to build a case for ignorance of the timing of the Second Advent of Jesus Christ. If God could lead the Wise Men to the LORD Jesus at the First Advent, why wouldn't He lead the wise to the timing of Jesus at His Second Advent?

"None of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand" (Daniel 12:10).

To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family tradition, national patriotism, and religious dogmas....We have swallowed all manner of poisonous certainties fed us by our parents, our Sunday and day school teachers, our politicians, our priests....The reinterpretation and eventual eradication of the concept of right and wrong which has been the basis of child training, the substitution of intelligent and rational thinking for faith in the certainties of old people, these are the belated objectives...for charting the changes in human behavior.

Brock Chislholm, 1959 Humanist of the Year and former head of World Health Organization, in the February 1946 issue of Psychiatry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One cannot permit submission to parental authority if one wishes to bring about profound social change....In order to effect rapid changes, any such centralized regime must mount a vigorous attack on the family lest the traditions of present generations be preserved. It is necessary, in other words, artificially to create an experiential chasm between parents and children to insulate the latter in order that they can more easily be indoctrinated with new ideas. The desire may be to cause an even more total submission to the state, but if one wishes to mold children in order to achieve some future goal, one must begin to view them as superior, inasmuch as they are closer to this future goal. One must also study their needs with care in order to achieve this difficult preparation for the future. One must teach them not to respect their tradition-bound elders, who are tied to the past and know only what is irrelevant.

Warren Bennis and Philip Slater in The Temporary Society (1968)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very much afraid that schools will prove to be great gates of hell unless they diligently labor in explaining the holy Scriptures, engraving them in the hearts of youth. I advise no one to place his child where the Scriptures do not reign paramount. Every institution in which men are not increasingly occupied with the Word of God must become corrupt.

Martin Luther, Father of the Protestant Reformation

I am convinced that the battle for humankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers who correctly view their role as the proselytizers of a new faith... The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new; the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of Humanism...

The Official Journal of the American Humanist Association (1983)

Every child in America entering school at the age of five is insane because he comes to school with certain allegiances toward our founding fathers, toward our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural being, toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity. It's up to you as teachers to make all of these sick children well, by creating the international children of the future.

Dr. C.M. Pierce of Harvard University in a speech to teachers (1973)

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already...What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."

Adolf Hitler in a speech given on November 6, 1933, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer

...the first condition for the liberation of the wife is to bring the whole female sex back into public industry, and this in turn demands the abolition of the monogamous family as the economic unit of society....With the transfer of the means of production into common ownership, the single family ceases to be the economic unit of society. Private housekeeping is transformed into a social industry. The care and education of the children becomes a public affair; society looks after all children alike, whether they are legitimate of not. This removes all anxiety about the 'consequences,' which today is the most essential social - moral as well as economic - factor that prevents a girl from giving herself completely to the man she loves. Will not that suffice to bring about the gradual growth of unconstrained sexual intercourse and with it a more tolerant public opinion in regard to a maiden's honor and a woman's shame?"

Friedrich Engels, colleague of Karl Marx, wrote in his work The Origin of the Family, (late 1800's)

The most merciful thing a large family can do to one of its infant members is to kill it.

Birth control appeals to the advanced radical because it is calculated to undermine the authority of the Christian churches. I look forward to seeing humanity free someday of the tryanny of Christianity no less than Capitalism.

The masses of Negroes...particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disasterously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit...

The most successful educational approach to the Negro is throgh a religious appeal. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the Minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

Statements by Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood from her writings in The Woman Rebel, Woman and the New Race, and Negro Project as quoted in Killer Angel by George Grant

[Margaret Sanger called for] the elimination of "human weeds", for the "cessation of charity" because it prolonged the lives of the unfit, for the segregation of "morons, misfits, and the maladjusted", and for the sterilization of genetically inferior races.

George Grant, ibid.

2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

"For any True Christian, knowing or not knowing the "day and hour" (Matthew 24:36) of Christ's return or of the Pre-Tribulational Rapture, is truly a non-issue, compared to the destiny of the hypocrite, who discerns not the "signs of the times" (Matthew 16:3). The real issue is Perfect Love, that is, "Do we give to Christ the obedience that demonstrates that we are His friends?" "Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you" (John 15:14). Contention over the whole topic of knowing or not knowing the day and hour of the LORD's return, would vanish if our hearts were not embittered over disappointments experienced, because the LORD Jesus delayed His coming. Again, "for the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry" (Habakkuk 2:3). Allow the Sovereign God the time to work out His purpose in completing the Body of Christ and working out His judgment of the world. "And all the inhabitants of the Earth are reputed as nothing: and He doeth according to His will in the army of Heaven, and among the inhabitants of the Earth: and none can stay His hand, or say unto Him, What doest Thou?" (Daniel 4:35)."

Jhn 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

Jhn 15:10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

To keep His Commandments... Love Him with our whole heart, and be as those He called the sheep...

Mat 25:34-36
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

When you loved your neighbor, as you loved yourself.

Psa 111:10 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

Pro 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.

Please do not misunderstand and think I am saying you are perfected by the Law or that obedience to the Law (Commandments) adds to the precious Blood of Yeshua.

All I am saying is if you say you love Him you will be diligently studing His Word, meditating on His Laws, looking around at those in need around you, seeking to please Him, as He has spoken from His Law (Commandments) what pleases Him.

Not telling people His Laws are done away with.

Wake up Church ! [Cross] [Prayer] [Bible]

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement