Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » U.S. Plans Huge Show of Force in the Pacific

Author Topic: U.S. Plans Huge Show of Force in the Pacific
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey MentorsRiddle....

The bible talks of a war that will kill a third part of men and the number of the horsemen is 200 million in Revelations 9:13-16

China is the only country to boast an army of that number and you can find it in the CIA fact book.

Here is the link from which I got the story from so that you can view it...
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040629-115143-2994r.htm

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is sureley interesting.

I wonder at times what people are thinking.
Are you sure this is a real report? Because of all the people in this world that I would hate to go up against it would be China. Not to say that I don't think we would win if there was a war, but the casualities would be too much to bear with. If we were to go to war with China we would have no choice but to re-inact the draft because we simpley don't have enough men to wage that kind of battle. But I suppose these things must surly come to pass.

My brothers and sisters of Christ, I must share something with you all. I have felt different all of my life. Like I have felt that this generation would see the end of ages. I am excited about this but at the same time it worries me because so many people have not found Christ yet.
I think that the end is closer than we think, and I also think that the devil is placeing his last pieces upon the Global Chess board, Figure of speach, and he is ready to make his move. We all need to pray and hope for a change of ways, or our children may pay the price.

I think Christ is about ready to storm out of the Gates of Heaven and come and rescue his bride from this world.

When we all get to heaven I look foward to seeing all of you.

My best wishes and prayers for us all.

Mentors Riddle

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...This is scary especially since China claims they can have a 200 million man army...The war that will kill 1/3 part of men ?

U.S. Plans Huge Show of Force in the Pacific-

Singapore, Singapore, Jun. 30 (UPI) -- The United States is planning a massive show of force in the Pacific Ocean near China, reportedly to warn Beijing against using force toward Taiwan.

The exercise, codenamed Operation Summer Pulse 04, is expected to bring seven aircraft carrier strike groups, or CSGs, to waters a safe distance off the Chinese coastline -- but within striking distance -- after mid-July, The Straits Times reported Wednesday.

This will be the first time in U.S. naval history for seven of the navy's 12 CSGs to be sent to one region.

According to a Department of Defense statement, Summer Pulse is to test the U.S. Navy's combat power and readiness in time of crisis.

But sources in Beijing said China views itself as the target audience for Summer Pulse, a suspicion reinforced by reports that Taiwanese forces will join in.

Given Beijing's repeated warnings that it will use force if necessary to stop Taiwanese independence, the U.S. needs to send Beijing a message, the Times reported.

United Press International

Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement