Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » RECENT Report on AC's plans for Mid-East

Author Topic: RECENT Report on AC's plans for Mid-East
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Imagine for one second, could Benny Hinn be the antichrist? (If he is indeed trying to get a false peace treaty with Israel), BTW he is a Palestinian, boy wouldn't satan be thrilled to get the upper hand on Israel bringing in a palestinian as the anti-christ to do away with the Jewish people, as they are trying right now to do. I just don't know how Benny Hinn would fit into the E.U.? Which is the Revived Roman Empire. Any suggestions how he(Benny) might fit into the E.U.?

Thank You Lord for being in control of all things. The end is coming, fasten your seatbelts it's gonna be a fast ride [clap2] [hyper]
To be exact, in the twinkling of an eye! [thumbsup2]

Marilyn

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whitesands777
Advanced Member
Member # 3424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for whitesands777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is going to be exciting..Just imagine...As the final 7 years gets closer we are going to see bible prophecy happening at a fast pace...Imagine as you are able to see these prophecies come true how your faith will increase...I know, many of us have faith now, but imagine the faith you'll have as the time nears for the second coming of Jesus!!!
Posts: 501 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the End Times are beautiful!!! i'll tell you why, cause we've all heard about it, the Supernatural wonders, the wraths, the bad stuff, the tribulation, the judgements, all this, but the BIG stuff is God has huge UNexplainable GOOD TIMES i guess i'll for those who love Him. And i'm getting jealous. But i don't wanna worry no more. Cause WANTED this time, i used to be like, YESSS!! Rapture, Supernatural stuff, New Bodies, but i see how faithful alot of people on here, other boards, at my Church are, and i am like "that person will be sittig with Christ" or something.

But anyway, i heard about something HUGE that's going to happen in the near future. John Hagee was talking about the islamic hate for jews and Christians and how either a huge faction of muslims or just nations are going to yea, Rise against israel and God is going to Supernaturally STOP it!!! And the whole EARTH is going to see, and i guess, many, i don't know if all people, will say it was the God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.

Check it, We'll be seeing GOd LIVE ON TV!!!! I'm thinking. HEAVEN PEOPLE, The MYSTERIES will be REVEALED!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!! [clap2]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have allways thought that our generation would see the end times come about. But now that it is actually starting and poetically speaking the tide is starting to roll in it is kinda strange, but I look foward to it because I long to be with our Lord

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J, God IS in Control and everything will work out according to HIS plan (and not the AC's). He told us all of this before hand so we'd know what to expect. But if you continue to dwell on this stuff (instead of grounding yourself in HIS Word), you're gonna drive yourself nutz [Frown] (I need to listen to my own advice here too, sometimes I get carried away researching this stuff).

J, for your own sake, please try to stay away from the "End Times" section and concentrate on your Relationship with Jesus and learning HIS Word. I'm asking as your Sister who cares very much about your well being [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J4Jesus
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man. folks, this is huge. i oughta stay behind. kind of keep things in control here [Confused] . well, no more hollywood, everyone needs to quit, there's no point!

geez dude, oh man, i've heard about and hear about it, NOW, it's really here.

why is it that i WANTED it to come and now that it's here, i'm wishing i weren't every born?

i know why ya'll are happy, i just wish i could control it. but i can't.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN my Sister!

I’ve been doing more research on the site that I linked to in the initial post here and I’m not certain that I agree with all their views. There are some links that gave me pause, but I haven’t read them… However, I did check out a link given in the “Report” on Benny Hinn and it is credible. The following comes from the Coventry Cathedral website and explains how they are engineering a (false) Peace Plan for the Middle East. Now the goals may ‘seem’ Nobel but think about this in light of Biblical Prophecy…

http://www.coventrycathedral.org.uk/meupdate.html

INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR RECONCILIATION (ICR)

The Alexandria Process
:

One of the key components of the work of the ICR is the Alexandria Process; the religious track of the Middle East peace process, which our department co-ordinates.

History

In the summer of 2001, Canon Andrew White was approached by the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and asked to ascertain whether there was anything that could be done to engage the religious leadership of Israel and Palestine in the faltering peace process. This request was based on the conclusion that one of the key reasons for the stagnation of the Oslo accords was due to an overly secular approach that did not deal sufficiently with the conflict’s significant religious dimension. Complex issues associated with Jerusalem, the Holy sites and other areas of spiritual significance are good examples of the need for such dialogue. It was suggested that the Archbishop of Canterbury would be a suitably respected figurehead to lead such an initiative

Process

After a series of covert meetings in and around Jerusalem, and significant engagement with Yasser Arafat, Ariel Sharon and the leadership of Egypt and Jordan, a three-day summit took place in the Egyptian port city of Alexandria. Sheikh Mohammed Said Tantawi of the Al-Azhar, one of the world’s most senior Muslims, hosted the talks, whilst the then-Archbishop of Canterbury, George Carey, chaired the meeting. The event was funded by the Church of England, with additional financing from the Church of Norway and the World Conference on Religion and Peace. The meeting resulted in the signing of the historic ‘First Alexandria Declaration of the Religious Leaders of the Holy Land’ on 21 January 2002. The Declaration contained a joint condemnation of violence, a commitment to work together for peace, and a call for the implementation of the Mitchell and Tenet recommendations. A Permanent Committee for the Implementation of the Alexandria Declaration (PCIAD) was established from the signatories and other spiritual leaders, and has since met regularly in Jerusalem, as well as in Rome and London.

Methodology

In October 2002, PCIAD held a major Consultation at Lambeth Palace, with the Archbishop of Canterbury again as chairman. The following four points served as the event’s main objectives:

A re-affirmation of the members’ commitment to the First Alexandria Declaration of Religious Leaders of the Holy Land, with particular reference to ending the violence;

A discussion of PCIAD’s future strategy, in particular how it relates to those involved in political/security negotiations – such as the Quartet and the wider international community;

A discussion over whether to establish mechanisms to respond to crisis – such as the problems in Nazareth and Bethlehem – that PCIAD delegates may be able to help to resolve;

Reflection on how appropriate it is to begin talks related to Jerusalem and the Holy places.

A 10-point plan was proposed as the basis of an implementation schedule for the following year:

To maintain the relationships and channels of communication developed since Alexandria;

To increase local ownership of the Alexandria Declaration implementation process;

To establish an inter-religious council for Jerusalem and the Holy sites;

To sustain the existing close working relationships with the political leadership of both the Government of Israel and the Palestinian National Authority;

To engage with those religious leaders seen to be instruments in the perpetuation of violence;

To establish and set in motion clear channels of communication with the Quartet;

To develop a programme of education – through religious institutions – that will foster and encourage an environment of tolerance and eventual reconciliation;

To systematically work through the implementation of the Alexandria Declaration;

To provide encouragement for the delegates to the Permanent Committee to enable them to continue the bold work that they have started;

To engage with other nations of the Middle East region, at the highest level.

ICR Middle East Update from Andrew White 13th February 2004

Washington Visit

The visit to Washington was very successful and included several meetings with leaders of the US administration. Lord Reading (ICR Patron) AND Prince Michel were also present and joined us for some of our meetings. I was hosted by Congressman Tam Lantos and his wife Annette. Connie and Bill Wilson accommodated me in their home on Capital Hill and also helped in arranging meetings.

Presentation to Congress

Rabbi Melchior and I gave evidence to the Human Rights Caucus of Congress which was chaired by Congressmen Rothman and Frank. They had followed closely the developments of the Alexandria Process and wanted to know of its current progress and of ways in which Congress could help the process. The result is that congress has agreed to officially back the process and have asked for our budget so that they can consider the possibility of providing funding for the process.

There were a series of private meetings with members of both the House and Senate. This included a meeting with the Senate majority leader. In these meetings both the Middle East Peace Process and Iraq were discussed.

Alexandria Process

There are many plans for the Alexandria Process next month. This will include two visits of Church leaders to find out about the Process. The first will be a delegation of 20 UK Church leaders between 3rd-8th March, the second will be led by Lord Carey and will be a small delegation of US Church Leaders between 17th and 21st March. Between the 24th and 27th March there will be an academic consultation on Jerusalem at the University of Cambridge.

Pentagon

There were a series of meetings at the highest level in the Pentagon. The discussions here were al concerned with Iraq. Present were senior people who we had met in Baghdad. The Pentagon is very aware of the unique and important nature of our work. They have asked that we continue to advise them in religious issues and have asked that I return soon for further meetings with Rumsfeld and Wolfovitz. They have asked if they can take responsibility for dealing with the press for the launch of the ICRP this month in Baghdad. They have also asked for our budget so that they can help find funding for us.

The Prayer Breakfast

There were a number of events connected to the Presidential Prayer Breakfast that were spread out over three days. Rabbi Melchior and I spoke at or attended a number of events connected with the Middle East. There were also present from Israel two other members of the Knesset Natan Sharansky and Omri Sharon. There were also Palestinian, Jordanian and Lebanese delegations, mainly consisting of parliamentarians.

At the main breakfast somehow I managed to be on the table next to the President with Hilary Clinton, Benezere Bhuto, Tom and Annette Lantos, Omri Sharon and the President of the Congo.

Other Significant Meetings

There were several significant meetings with church leaders and others including:
Miroslav Volf from Yale: The worlds leading systematic theologian in the field of reconciliation.

Douglas Johnson

Richard Land Head of the Southern Baptists

The US Association of Evangelical Churches

Preaching Engagements

On Friday night and Sunday morning I preached at All Nations Church, Charlotte and Sunday evening at Fulls Episcopal Church, near Washington.

I returned from Washington Sunday night and Attended General Synod until Wednesday night. On Wednesday night I flew to Dubai to see Sheik Ahmed Quabassi.

Dubai

This was a short visit. Arriving on Thursday morning and leaving Friday midday. The visit consisted of only three meetings the first was with Benny Hinn. The American Palestinian TV evangelist. Benny had phoned me whilst in the US last week stating that he wanted to meet me soon. It just so happened we were both in Dubai the same day. This was in relation to our need to get the US Evangelical leaders to be in favour of the Middle East Peace Process. We met at his hotel for breakfast on Thursday morning. He explained that he had heard much about our work and wanted to support it. He has also said that he will come to Israel with us ASAP. Both the Israelis and Palestinians are very keen that he should come on board with the Alexandria Process. Being a Palestinian who loves Israel and also the Palestinians his views were very similar to our own. He has requested that I go on his TV programme in the near future.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There is more on this site, but I think this is enough info to hopefully see what’s happening here… Ecumenical Inter-Faith – working tward a Blending of Three Religions into One? We have heard President Bush say that Islam worships the same god as the Christians, right? (We know that’s Wrong… they are not the Same god). And don’t the Jewish people worship Yahweh too? Can you see where this is heading?

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is "Come quickly, Lord Jesus!"
[dance] [hyper]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is an INTERESTING Insight into the plans of the AC for the Middle East and the eventual rebuilding of the Temple in which he’ll declare himself to be God. This blew me away! This is NOT just about Benny Hinn… there’s So Much More going on here! This is Very Recent news (within the past 3 months).

http://watch.pair.com/bennyhinn.html

WHY IS BENNY HINN AIDING AND ABETTING THE TEMPLAR TAKEOVER OF ISRAEL?

And why is Benny working with Templar organizations that promote the ordination of homosexuals?

The following report confirms our suspicions that the Knights Templar are conducting the present crusade in the Middle East to establish a base for their planned invasion of Israel. These modern-day knights are also forming a religious coalition to mollify Israel with a phony peace treaty and to rebuild the Temple of Solomon, from which venue the Bible states the Antichrist will rule over a Masonic one-world religion and government. The report also reveals that Charismatic healer, Benny Hinn, is involved in this religio-political initiative and working closely with an Anglican Templar/Jesuit organization that promotes the ordination of homosexuals.

It seems that Benny Hinn's assignment in the Templars’ current Crusade is "to get the US Evangelical leaders to be in favour of the Middle East Peace Process." The ICR Middle East Update from Knight Templar Andrew White dated 13th February 2004 stated: "Benny had phoned me whilst in the US last week stating that he wanted to meet me soon. It just so happened we were both in Dubai the same day. This was in relation to our need to get the US Evangelical leaders to be in favour of the Middle East Peace Process. We met at his hotel for breakfast on Thursday morning. He explained that he had heard much about our work and wanted to support it. He has also said that he will come to Israel with us ASAP. Both the Israelis and Palestinians are very keen that he should come on board with the Alexandria Process."

So Benny Hinn is participating in the deceptive peace process which will mislead the Jews to receive a false Christ, who will drive them from the Holy Land which will then become the headquarters of said Antichrist who will place the Abomination of Desolation in the Temple (Matt. 24:16) and proclaim himself to be God. "...that man of sin...the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." (II Thes.2:3-4) Evangelical Christians seem strangely ignorant of these end-time prophecies, judging from their support for the Antichrist's program with millions of dollars in donations to ministries like Benny Hinn’s -- $$$$$$ that will be spent rebuilding the Masonic Temple of Solomon.

The Anglican Templar organization with Jesuit leadership that Benny works with also promotes Christian reconciliation with homosexuals and the ordination of homosexuals as ministers, priests and bishops. The Knights Templar were the powerful medieval chivalric order from which the present orders of Freemasonry evolved. They claim to be working to restore traditional values, however, the evidence of history presents a rather different testimony as to moral values of the Templars. Dr. Cathy Burns wrote of the homosexual proclivities of the medieval Templars in her book, Hidden Secrets of the Eastern Star:

"In the book entitled The Guilt of the Templars, we are told that 'the Knights Templars' confessions show them to have been basically homosexual warrior order...' Other chargers were that the Knights Templar participated in black magic and pederasty. They practiced 'phallicism or sex-worship and Satanism and venerated 'The Baphomet,' the idol of the Luciferians. The crime of sodomy was a rite of Templar initiation." (p.104)

Documentation of Benny Hinn's collaboration with this Antichrist organization with links to the UN, CFR and the Jesuits has been submitted by Dennis Rhodes of Australia.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Go to the above link to read the Report and how everything ties together… it’s quite amazing and it’s happening right under our very noses! We’d best be about the task of fulfilling the Great Commission our Lord gave us and filling our Oil Lamps cause it’s gonna get really dark!

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement