Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » ~IT~ Begins....

Author Topic: ~IT~ Begins....
Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, God really doesn't need to do anything when you think about it. Israel has nukes. The Palestinians don't... so who do you think's going to win? The Israelis sure as hell aren't going to get out of there.

I don't think we should be backing israel anyway.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Israel
Advanced Member
Member # 3254

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Israel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No part of Israel belongs to the Palestinians, ALL the land of Israel belongs to the Jewish people, no matter what any government says, even the U.S. God made a covenant with Israel and He will keep it. It really bothers me that the Palestinians think that they should posses the land of Israel and to kill every Jewish person on the face of the Earth and especially Israel. Do I blame the Jewish people for killing the hamas leaders, NO I DON'T!! Israel has every right to protect herself just as we(U.S.) do. Why should we condemn Israel for killing those hamas leaders when we are trying to do the same thing by killing bin laden, I think before the world points a boney finger at Israel, the world would do well to take a long, long look in the mirror and point that boney finger at itself, and leave Israel alone! God is in control, God will protect Israel, and God Himself will reclaim what is rightfully His!! [clap2]
SoftTouch, your right when the Bible says that ALL Nations will come against Israel, and that includes America, we're half way there now, right now we are the only friend to Israel, but I believe that if John Kerry gets in office, that we will cease to be a friend of Israel, then I am afraid God's wrath will come upon America! and it will happen, just a matter of time before we(U.S.) will turn against God's own. Now I know that there will be some Americans that will support Israel, and Thank You for that, but I mean as a Nation, the governing force behind the U.S. What a sad, sad day that will be, because so far we as a nation is still being bless, but only by the Grace of God that we are. America is so eager, biting at the bit to get God out that America better fall on it's knees and ask for forgiveness because if we don't God's wrath will pour out on America just as it it in Sodom and Gomorrah, SCARY HUH!!

Marilyn

--------------------
Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee.

Posts: 97 | From: Indiana | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.jnewswire.com/news_archive/04/05/040507_un.asp

JNW News
'It all belongs to the Palestinians' - UN
By Jerusalem Newswire Editorial Staff

May 7, 2004

Jerusalem (jnewswire.com) - The United Nations General Assembly Thursday decided the Jews do not have a right to sovereignty over even one inch of Judea, Samaria and the Gaza Strip - integral parts of their ancient, biblical homeland.

Instead, the world body declared, the land belongs to a group of people that has never before in history constituted a unique cultural entity or a sovereign nation - the Palestinian Arabs.

The resolution recognizing "Palestinian" sovereignty over these territories was introduced by the PA observer mission to the UN, and passed by a vote of 140-6.

That the PA is present at the UN at all is a violation of the "Oslo Accord," which forbids the "Palestinians" from conducting foreign affairs.

In a twist that highlighted the UN's hypocritical position vis-à-vis Israel, the General Assemby approval of the resolution came just one day after Secretary General Kofi Annan insisted that the outcome of the "peace" process should not be prejudiced by unilateral moves acceptable only to one side.

'Palestine' for the 'Palestinians'

The Palestinian Arabs "have the right to self-determination and to sovereignty" over the Judean and Samarian heartland of Israel's ancient homeland, as well as the Gaza Strip, where until the Arab massacres of 1929 a thriving Jewish community lived, according to the UN.

The General Assembly overwhelmingly passed a watered-down version of the "Palestinian sovereignty" resolution Thursday evening, in another example of the world body's automatic majority against the Jewish state.

Israel, the United States and four Pacific island nations voted against.

The original draft of the resolution not only called for recognition of the "Palestinian" sovereignty over Judea, Samaria and Gaza, but also said that Israel "has no sovereignty over any part of this territory."

That line was removed in order to allow the 25-member European Union to vote in favor of the resolution.

General Assembly resolutions are non-binding.

A fictitious people

The Palestinian Arabs have never existed as a unique cultural entity or people group.

Nor has the region the Arabs now refer to as "Palestine" ever existed as a separate sovereign nation except under Israeli control.

Until 1948, the term "Palestinian" referred primarily to the Jews living in the British-ruled Palestine Mandate. The Arabs living in the region rejected the label, seeing themselves as part of larger Arab world.

Only after Israel's rebirth did the Arabs begin to adopt the name "Palestinian" in order to propagate the idea that they had been a separate and unique nation prior to the "Zionist invasion."

Hypocritical twist

Just one day before the General Assembly's automatic anti-Israel majority ripped the Jewish homeland out of Israel's hands, the Middle East Quartet - comprised of the US, EU, UN and Russia - had insisted neither the Israelis nor the Palestinians should take unilateral moves that would prejudice the outcome of final status negotiations.

The "Palestine" resolution "flies in the face" of the Quartet's statement, Israeli Ambassador to the UN Danny Gillerman told the General Assembly prior to the vote.

Furthermore, Gillerman said, the resolution "offers the Palestinian side an incentive to avoid negotiations."

"After all, why bother with these difficult responsibilities, why fight terrorism when the [UN] is offering to circumvent the negotiations?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am reminded of the words of Daniel how all the nations of the earth will come against Israel... (except a few who will remain far off and do nothing)

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement