Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Palestinian Terrorists send 14 Year Old to Kill Himself and Others

Author Topic: Palestinian Terrorists send 14 Year Old to Kill Himself and Others
Tyme
Advanced Member
Member # 3017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Google?

I had a better site book marked at work, but I can't find the place now.

Islam is very much like Christianity, given they follow some of the preaching of Christ, they just do not believe that he was the messiah.

Muhammad was not the messiah either, we was just a prophet, abet, a famous one, and if you read what he had to say, I must say, I find him wise and full of knowledge.

Now, do not get me wrong, I would not convert to Islam, but I hold them in much higher regards after seeking the truth for myself about their religion.

They are not really bad people, I would have to say, just a little misguided, they need to add Christ as their savor and they would be set, if they want to still follow the teachings of Mohammed, that’s cool in my book, I still follow the teachings of my Father, because I thought he was a wise and knowledgeable man, as well as listen to insight of many people, as I feel it would be wrong to “Ignore” an open door to wisdom.

I do feel bad about the children however, but then again, I hold the people of Islam who do this, no higher or lower then the Christians that bomb and attack abortion clinics.

“God prefers divine fruit to religious nuts”

that had to be the best line I ever heard!

Tyme.

--------------------
I dream of a world.......

Posts: 527 | From: United States | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Suicide and murder are both forbidden by Islam so any claim that Muslims are required to die (or kill) for God is patently ludicrous.

If you want a 'beginners guide' to Islam Bro Greg, I suggest you start looking here.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bro. Greg
Advanced Member
Member # 2943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bro. Greg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help us out then H2G2. Fill us in on what is required of the god Allah! I am curious! [Smile]

--------------------
Isaiah 5:20(KJV) 20Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bro. Greg
In and By His Grace
http://www.mychristiansite.com/ministries/pass_it_on

Posts: 527 | From: Montana, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TEXASGRANDMA:
I heard a Preacher says once that in the Christian faith Jesus died for us, while in the Mulem faith they are required to die for their "god"

Shame he didn't have a clue what he was talking about then isn't it?
Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 9 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's So Sad... This is ALL so Sad! It breaks my heart. I hope I never become desensitized to the horrendous things that are being done (in whatever name-allah - women's rights - whatever the deal). I don't always remember to pray about these things until I see them on TV or read about them online. I thank God that there are true Prayer Warriors out there! And I pray he'll help me become one as well!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 19 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard a Preacher says once that in the Christian faith Jesus died for us, while in the Mulem faith they are required to die for their "god"

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiteralD
Advanced Member
Member # 2922

Icon 9 posted      Profile for LiteralD   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this bit of distrubing information on the News the other morning. The problem with see this bit of news on the TV did not surprise me at all. A couple of years back I did a project on The Isreal / Palistine conflict and traced back and found that, there have been many teenage suicide bombers. The fact that this News story did not catch me off guard is a statement in itself. The world is so use to seeing and hearing about Palistinian suicide bombers that it is almost expected that when people wake up in the morning we will see yet another sucide bomber who has killed "X" many civilians in a public place. I am sick and tired of see this, but I must understand and pray because as much as I am sick and upset about the sucide bombing there are Hundreds of thousands if people that have been directly been effected by these bombs.

We need to start parying and if we are praying we need to pray harder.

God Bless you all keep praying eventually the world will be at peace.

--------------------
In God's Army

Posts: 25 | From: London, Ontario CANADA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 8 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=60067

PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS SEND 14-YEAR-OLD TO KILL HIMSELF AND OTHERS

March 25, 2004

Arutz Sheva reports: "One of the two new Hamas co-leaders, Khaled Mashal, called two years ago for the training of child suicide bombers - and the program seems to be well underway. Yesterday, for the second time in a week, alert IDF soldiers discovered a young Arab boy from the Palestinian Authority carrying an explosives vest designed to explode upon him and as many Israelis as possible.

Yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon, at the Hawara checkpoint near Shechem - and near Yitzhar and other Jewish communities - soldiers saw a boy approaching the checkpoint. Their suspicions aroused by the way he walked and carried himself, they immediately called out to him to stop and not to come near the soldiers. They told him to lift his shirt, and in fact underneath they saw that he was wearing an explosives vest. He held the switch in his hand, and could have detonated it at any given second. He appeared scared, and for 40 minutes the soldiers, with the aid of a robot and scissors, tried to guide him in removing the vest.

Asked afterwards why he agreed to kill himself, he gave several explanations: 'People don't like me,' he said, adding that his schoolmates laughed at him for being short, that the Tanzim promised him 100 shekels for his mother and 72 virgins in Paradise. He said that his teacher taught him that waiting for him in Paradise were rivers of honey and wine and 72 virgins, and that 'if I do good acts, I will sit there and enjoy.' Those 'good acts' include, apparently, murdering Israelis.

The boy said that his family does well financially and that he often listens to music over the internet. He said nothing about 'conquest,' 'oppression' or 'the killing of Sheikh Yassin' as being his motivation.

The boy's uncle said this morning that if he knew he sent his nephew to blow himself up, 'I would shoot him in the head.'

Nine days ago, Palestinian terrorist elements were willing to sacrifice a 10-year-old boy whom they equipped, without his knowledge, with a bomb inside a bag. They promised him 5 shekels if he would give the bag to someone on the other side of the checkpoint - but planned to detonate the bomb by remote control if he was caught…"

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement