Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » What ARE these Creatures????

Author Topic: What ARE these Creatures????
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Believe me, I know they can because I've had the unfortunate experience to see two of them in my life, but they wern't solid physical mass.

I've never head of one manifesting its self in sold physical mass before. Of course I don't ususally go looking for types of stories either. I saw this one on another board I was on and was curious so I read the article.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCB
Community Member
Member # 2845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Demons and fallen angels can manifest themselves to us. In the bible angels appeared as men. The truth is stranger than fiction.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't Get me wrong, Soft Touch, I believe in demons, and I'm confident they can be made visible to us... but my comment on the first picture stands [Wink]
Dan S

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K., Cool! Thank you both for your observations! I'd hate to think things like this were really among us <shiver> Batteling with spirit demons are bad enough without them being able to manifest physically!

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I found it difficult to get past the fist "non-human" picture, the one described as:
quote:
This particular photo taken by Constable's daughter near a "cloud buster" orgone energy transmitter is an excellent example of the photographed "bioform" -- or "sky fish" as Trevor calls them.
It looks like it was taken at White Sands Missle Range, NM (or more likely McGregor Range, NM). The objects described as a "cloud buster" look very much like several 40mm anti-aircraft gun barrels (AKA - Duster) racked and stored together. The "blob" or "bio-form" looks like a chemical "one-drop-burn" on the negative or a regular burn on the original positive. The whole looks like a picture of a picture, although that is a very difficult speculation to confirm. Actually, I think I've seen this picture before, or one similar to it, in one of the NMARNG or FLARNG Duster unit HQ.

Dan S

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rapturewatcher
Advanced Member
Member # 94

Icon 13 posted      Profile for rapturewatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rense.com is not a relieable source. [mad2]

I would not believe anything I came across on that site. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 187 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 17 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The following is from a post on another Christian Message Board I’m a member on. I read the article (and saw the pictures) in the link… Weird – Really Weird!!!

"What The Hell Was That Thing?

For many years, people have been photographing and witnessing some very strange aerial phenomena which fall far outside the classic construct of the "flying saucer," even farther outside the realm of a mere Unidentified Flying Object.

These things appear to be alive. Organic. Creatures of some sort. And many are seemingly quite enormous.

...They range from gargoyle-like creatures to amoeba-like plasmas. No, these are truly bizarre, frightening spectacles so other-worldly one has to wonder if there's any relation at all to the UFO phenomena."

The full story (with pictures) is here: What The Hell Was That Thing?

--------------------

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement