Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Skull & Bones/Bohemian Grove: World-Wide 'Elite' Satanists

Author Topic: Skull & Bones/Bohemian Grove: World-Wide 'Elite' Satanists
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Endoxos:
I must admit, H2G2 is right on this one (except for the box around the page number. I have a really nice set of encyclopedias that do that).

You are of course quite right. What I meant was that you would expect the box to either appear on all pages or none.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This makes it's rounds every four years. I got several e-mails referring me to this site (or sites that were really similar) before the last two presidential elections. I'm a sceptic about such things.

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCB
Community Member
Member # 2845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the book does look kinda questionable. But the Bohemian grove is real and world leaders go there every summer. What they do there was never known till Alex Jones wasd able to sneak in and take some video. I have the video and it is digusting how the world leaders worship the 40' owl, Molech. It is 1 big satanic ritual. I know that it's hard to believe and some don't want to believe it. The truth is stranger than fiction.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must admit, H2G2 is right on this one (except for the box around the page number. I have a really nice set of encyclopedias that do that). But the pictures just don't correlate with the shading or page quality of the book itself.

Hate to say it, but the book looks as if it really was sort of slapped together by high school yearbook-design members. It may or may not be legit, but it isn't trustworthy in my eyes (I do a lot of photo restoration work, and have to clean up a lot of stuff that *should* have been seen in those pics, that just weren't there).

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
H2G2
Advanced Member
Member # 2443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for H2G2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SoftTouch:
OK, this made my blood run cold! Check this out if you don’t believe in ‘conspiracy theories’ The pictures will blow you away!

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm

The Bohemian Grove Is an Offshoot of Skull and Bones -- New, Exclusive Photos

Infowars.com Exclusive
March 11, 2004

A visitor to infowars.com sent us a very rare copy of the Annals of the Bohemian Club (vol 7), 1987-1996. It is the Bohemian Club Quasquicentennial, celebrating the 125th anniversary of the founding. It is an internal Club publication, and only around 200 were issued to elite members. The photos you will see below document the elite membership from George w. Bush and his Father, George H. W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Helmut Schmidt and other Illuminaries. You will also see new, exclusive images from the occult Cremation of Care ceremony.

You don't really belive those pictures of the book pages are genuine do you?

For a start, there are clearly visible fountain stripes in the shading which is meant to be the curve of the page towards the spine.

The images which are meant to be on the page do not apper to conform to the conture of the page.

There is a clearly visible 'box' around the page number 191 which would not appear on any but the most amaturish publications.

The image of Walter Cronkite does not darken towards the 'spine' of the book but the underlying page does.

The iamge of the ritual is strangely familiar, the words 'Opera' and 'Wagner' spring to mind. Whatever, I've seen that picture before somewhere.

Most importantly of all of course is the fact that the site exists to sell videos.

Faked crack-pot nonsense which only the most credulous would believe.

Posts: 40 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the best thing we can do as Believers is to walk as closely as we can with out Lord and Savior, to Share HIS Gospel with everyone he brings to us, and to expose the False and the Satanic when we see them.

If God has called you to do more, then just stay in prayer about it. HE will show you what HE wants you to do [Smile]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiteralD
Advanced Member
Member # 2922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiteralD   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Have been praying for many years about what responsiblity I have as a christian in dealing with such hate driven "memberships" I dont really have an answer all I know is that I have a calling to deal with such things but I have not yet figured out how.

If anyone has any book I could read to maybe help out that would be great.

I have read many an article on such organizations and have found that the memberships are getting really massive as of late.

GOD BLESS

--------------------
In God's Army

Posts: 25 | From: London, Ontario CANADA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of this web sites are full of hate to this country! Sad but there many in this country that in the name of freedom has the signature in them as of communism.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.prisonplanet.com/rebuilding_the_branch_davidian_church.html

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 4 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, this made my blood run cold! Check this out if you don’t believe in ‘conspiracy theories’ The pictures will blow you away!

http://www.infowars.com/exclusive_new_bg.htm

The Bohemian Grove Is an Offshoot of Skull and Bones -- New, Exclusive Photos

Infowars.com Exclusive
March 11, 2004

A visitor to infowars.com sent us a very rare copy of the Annals of the Bohemian Club (vol 7), 1987-1996. It is the Bohemian Club Quasquicentennial, celebrating the 125th anniversary of the founding. It is an internal Club publication, and only around 200 were issued to elite members. The photos you will see below document the elite membership from George w. Bush and his Father, George H. W. Bush, Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter, Helmut Schmidt and other Illuminaries. You will also see new, exclusive images from the occult Cremation of Care ceremony.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement