Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The SmartCard Convient Hand Implant

Author Topic: The SmartCard Convient Hand Implant
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBoy.:
I gave you the scriptures and my web site on how to receive the Holy Ghost and you deny the Power of God.

Now you are just bearing false witness (i.e. your statement is a lie). I have received the Holy Spirit of God, and I have never denied the power of God. You are a very mixed up young man and quite full of yourself rather than God.

You need to spend some time (no, lots of time) on your knees in prayer seeking the face of the one true and living God rather than the inconsistant attributes of the god you have created in your mind. You may have started with the truth, but you've added to it until you no longer recognize truth.

This is a Christian Board, son, and you are acting like the only one in the world with all the answers. You know the truth of it is that Chirst Jesus is the one with all the answers - not you, and you don't act like you know Him very well sometimes. It's a good thing that He is going to make the judgements, though. I don't think you'd do a very good job - I know I wouldn't, but I know I don't have to, praise God. You, however, have passed judgement on me that I am not saved - how does that square with scripture? Are you prepared to be judged by your own standards? That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

Take this advice from someone who's stood up for you. Learn from scripture. Study it; don't just read it. Pray over it, and pray the Holy Spirit of God will put your preconceptions away so you can learn.

Finally, how come you won't talk to me about boiled p-nuts? If you've lived in Columbia any length of time, you know what I'm talking about. I used to get mine over at Roaches' (near gate 3). Can't find 'em up here in Kentucky, though.

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy.
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel S:
Hey DannyBoy, I still wish you'd provide us with your exegetical insights into the scripture you quote so liberally. How about giving us some good ol' expository preachin' - inductive or deductive, don't make no nevermind to me.

Goin' back to a previous post in another thread... Think we could barter for some of them good SC boiled p-nuts? I could send you some of Kentucky's finest drink - Ale8 Ginger Ale; nothin' like it in SC.

I gave you the scriptures and my web site on how to receive the Holy Ghost and you deny the Power of God.

I now understand How the Church fell after the 1st century; it's all expained by so many posts of people wanting to misunderstand.

In Matthew is says and look it up: First seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Praise God,
DannyBoy

Click Link
Here is the SECRET to THE BRIDE OF CHRIST

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey DannyBoy, I still wish you'd provide us with your exegetical insights into the scripture you quote so liberally. How about giving us some good ol' expository preachin' - inductive or deductive, don't make no nevermind to me.

Goin' back to a previous post in another thread... Think we could barter for some of them good SC boiled p-nuts? I could send you some of Kentucky's finest drink - Ale8 Ginger Ale; nothin' like it in SC.

--------------------

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy.
unregistered

Icon 15 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the days of hardship come, send for someone that believes in the POWER of GOD as well as His Presence.

For some think God without teeth, Woe unto YOU a wicked generation that takes not EXPENSIVE GIFTS given.

NOW BEHOLD YE and be WISE:

quote:
Kings I 17:6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
Kings I 17:7 And it came to pass after a while, that the brook dried up, because there had been no rain in the land.
Kings I 17:8 And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
Kings I 17:9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
Kings I 17:10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.
Kings I 17:11 And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.
Kings I 17:12 And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
Kings I 17:13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
Kings I 17:14 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.
Kings I 17:15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
Kings I 17:16 And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.
Kings I 17:17 And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.
Kings I 17:18 And she said unto Elijah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?
Kings I 17:19 And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.
Kings I 17:20 And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
Kings I 17:21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
Kings I 17:22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
Kings I 17:23 And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, thy son liveth.
Kings I 17:24 And the woman said to Elijah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.

quote:
Isaiah 10:1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;
2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!
3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?
4 Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.
5 O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.
6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.
7 Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.
8 For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings?
9 Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?
10 As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols, and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria:
11 Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols?
12 Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem, I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria, and the glory of his high looks.
13 For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it, and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:
14 And my hand hath found as a nest the riches of the people: and as one gathereth eggs that are left, have I gathered all the earth; and there was none that moved the wing, or opened the mouth, or peeped.
15 Shall the ax boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.
16 Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire.
17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;
18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standardbearer fainteth.
19 And the rest of the trees of his forest shall be few, that a child may write them.
20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God.
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
23 For the Lord GOD of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined, in the midst of all the land.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt.
25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.
26 And the LORD of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt.
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.
28 He is come to Aiath, he is passed to Migron; at Michmash he hath laid up his carriages:
29 They are gone over the passage: they have taken up their lodging at Geba; Ramah is afraid; Gibeah of Saul is fled.
30 Lift up thy voice, O daughter of Gallim: cause it to be heard unto Laish, O poor Anathoth.
31 Madmenah is removed; the inhabitants of Gebim gather themselves to flee.
32 As yet shall he remain at Nob that day: he shall shake his hand against the mount of the daughter of Zion, the hill of Jerusalem.
33 Behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, shall lop the bough with terror: and the high ones of stature shall be hewn down, and the haughty shall be humbled.
34 And he shall cut down the thickets of the forest with iron, and Lebanon shall fall by a mighty one.

DannyBoy
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see how they will use these chips to pervent barter, but I cant understand that they can prevent hunting. I guess they can try to take the guns, but you can still hunt with bow and arrow and you can fish. But the people who are here will inevitably have to become poachers as it will likely be illegal to hunt.

I tell you too if you have every looked into what their are doing with hybrydization and how they are eliminating viable seed from the food plants grown, you can see how this all ties together. If it were not for some keepers of heirloom seed right now, you can hardly find seed that is renewable.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Endoxos
Advanced Member
Member # 2929

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Endoxos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I'd use cash, goods of value (ie gold, jewelry, electronics), across-the-board barter (food for food), scrounge from the trash, grow/raise/forage/hunt for my own, or starve to death.

Simple as that.

--------------------
My signature is apisdn umop.

Posts: 362 | From: HELP! I'm stuck in a DOS window! | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a person is here during that time period, they will only have three choices as I see it take the mark, die or hide if that will be possible.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's tough to figure out how to word a good poll. That's one reason I post so few of them [Big Grin] .

To answer what I think you meant to ask:

I don't want a chip.

I prefer cash or barter.

...and as a side note, these customer preference cards give me pause to wonder, too.

--------------------

SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Believer can not vote on this poll, because they'd have to answer yes to question one. There is no other option on question 1. Therefore, most of us can not see the results [Wink]

Did you mean to do that, or did you forget to give a 'no' option to question 1?

A Believer would NOT recieve any device implanted in their hand or forehead. We know better! [Wink]

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy.
unregistered

Icon 15 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you receive a micro chip in your right hand or forehead to perform monetary transactions and safegaurd your saving and prevent increasing identity theft?

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement