Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Satan For President???

Author Topic: Satan For President???
JCB
Community Member
Member # 2845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep Danny, I agree with you totally.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fenderplayer:
Wow, if this secret society stuff is all true, you can picture me distressed. Im in college and im a registerd voter, but i am far from being active in politics. I always kind of figured the basis of democracy was having a choice. Clearly, even though there are a number of independant parties, lets be honest, eithe bush or kerry is going to be the next president of the US. I pray that this "satanic society" business is either grossly misunderstood and blown out of proportion, or completly false.

However, regardless who wins the election, we are all children of a different leader. Prayer heals all.

I have been away from the churches because mostly they run me off, because they do not delight in truth. I stay in prayer with God on the mountain tops, and my wife is stubborn almost i can not bear it.

Do you believe in the Word of God? If you do, YOU KNOW THESE THINGS MUST COME TO PASS.

Here's a link, please review this link and post reply:
americam temple

i have more links on my profile web page

DannyBoy
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fenderplayer
Member # 2969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fenderplayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, if this secret society stuff is all true, you can picture me distressed. Im in college and im a registerd voter, but i am far from being active in politics. I always kind of figured the basis of democracy was having a choice. Clearly, even though there are a number of independant parties, lets be honest, eithe bush or kerry is going to be the next president of the US. I pray that this "satanic society" business is either grossly misunderstood and blown out of proportion, or completly false.

However, regardless who wins the election, we are all children of a different leader. Prayer heals all.

--------------------
--Party Like A Rockstar!! \m/

Posts: 6 | From: Auburn Hills | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's very interesting BECAUSEHELIVES:

What can you tell me about George Washington, along those lines?

DannyBoy

P.S. You will find that we have been betrayed for the last 225 years, and Indeed, Satan has already been President of the United States of America, with exception to the few that were either assasinated or forced out of office.

P.S.S. How do you think I feel, betrayed by my country, betrayed by the only church i knew when I was young (RC), and betrayed by my family for taking me there. (RC & USA) my family now, and those that came before me.

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are none so blind as they that will not see!

SKULL & BONES
Governor George Bush is a member of this Secret Society of Yale University that is working for the New World Order - as his father and grandfather were before him.

ALLEGIANCE SHIFTS TO LUCIFER'S GOAL!
NOT TO HIS COUNTRY

One of the most sobering facets of this counterfeit born again initiation ritual is that the initiate SWEARS to an allegiance TO the Secret Order that TRANSCENDS any allegiance later in life. No wonder former President George Bush stood before the United Nations and stated that from that day forward America would swear allegiance to the United Nations. His oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America is secondary to allegiance to his Secret Society which is creating World Government - which automatically means national sovereignty must suffer loss to accomplish their goals.

Author Bill Cooper explains this disturbing fact most succinctly: "...Members of the Order [Skull & Bones] take an oath that absolves them from any allegiance to any nation or king or government or constitution, and that includes the negating of any subsequent oath which they may be required to take. They SWEAR ALLEGIANCE only to the Order and its goal of a New World Order ... according to the oath Bush took when he was initiated into Skull and Bones, his oath of office as President of the United States means NOTHING" (Behold A Pale Horse, William Cooper, pp. 81-82). Since Bush's oath as President occurred AFTER the Oath to Skull and Bones, his oath was not worth the paper it was written upon. His son, Governor George W. Bush, has taken the SAME oath into Skull and Bones - 1968! This hold over them is powerful. As Ron Rosenbaum began the research necessary to write his article for Esquire Magazine, he was warned concerning the power of Skull and Bones. "The power of Bones is incredible. They have their hands on EVERY LEVER OF POWER in the country."

Since President Bill Clinton is a member of the secret Rhodes Society, he feels that his SUPREME allegiance is to that Order, not to the United States of America. His oath of allegiance to the presidency means nothing to him. That's WHY he has done so many heinous things since taking office in 1993.

The ONLY thing which is important to Skull and Bones is their GOAL of a New World Order. In connection with this understanding, remember one other Secret Society belief - THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS!!! It does not matter WHAT it takes - murder, lies, deceit, war - to achieve the end results of the New World Order. The New World Order was the name of Hitler's Utopian Aryan society also. In his writings and his speeches, Hitler constantly invoked this title - New World Order - of his planned society once he had conquered the world. When President Bush invoked the term - New World Order - during his August 16, 1990, speech condemning the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, he was only the second major politician of the 20th Century to use that term. Hitler was the other.

Don't be deceived: former President George Bush and President Bill Clinton's New World Order is identical to Hitler's. Governor George Bush or Vice-President Al Gore's would be identical also.
SKULL AND BONES HAS DIRECT ROOTS TO THE ILLUMINATI OF ADAM WEISHAUPT OF BAVARIA, GERMANY
The Illuminati [worshippers of Lucifer] was founded on May 1, 1776 by Professor Adam Weishaupt of the University of Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. It was a secret society, but in 1785 and 1787 several batches of their internal documents came to the Bavarian Government. Subsequent investigation determined that the aim of the Illuminati was world domination, using ANY methods to advance the objective - hence, the END ALWAYS JUSIFIES the means. It was anti-Christian, although many clergymen were found in the organization. Each member had a pseudonym to disguise his identity.

During its time, the Illuminati had widespread and influential membership. After being suppressed by the Bavarian Government in 1788, it went underground, changed its name and re-emerged with the same goals. The significance is that the METHODS and OBJECTIVES parallel those of The Order of Skull and Bones.

As Rosenbaum has pointed out in his Esquire Magazine article, the Illuminati ceremony has similarities to The Order of Skull and Bones. For example, John Robison in his Proofs Of A Conspiracy, p. 110, states: "The candidate [initiate] is presented for reception in the character of a slave; and it is demanded of him what has brought him to this most miserable of all conditions. He answers - Society - the State - Submissiveness - False Religion. A skeleton is pointed out to him, at the feet of which are laid a Crown and a Sword. He is asked whether that is the skeleton of a King, a Nobleman or a Beggar?
"As he cannot decide, the President of the meeting says to him, 'the CHARACTER OF BEING A MAN is the only one that is of importance.'"
We can trace the foundation of three secret societies, in FACT the most influential three secret societies that we know about, to Universities. The Illuminati was founded at the University of Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. The Group was founded at All Souls College, Oxford University in England, and The Order of Skull and Bones was founded at Yale University in the United States.

The paradox is that institutions supposedly devoted to the search for truth and freedom have given birth to institutions devoted to world enslavement.

As Rosenbaum continued his research, he found strong - even indisputable - links between Skull and Bones and the Bavarian Illuminati. The Bavarian Illuminists were part of the original Masters of the Illuminati, established by the occultic/Satanic Jesuit Priest, Adam Weishaupt. First, Rosenbaum discovered documents which detailed the origins of Skull and Bones back to Germany. These documents stated: "Bones is a chapter of a corps of a German University..." The document described at length its relationship with this German Secret Society [the Thule Society] which led to the founding of the Skull and Bones in 1832.

Secondly, Rosenbaum discovered that "above the arched walls above the vault of the [Skull and Bones] sacred room #322" is a painting of skulls surrounded by Masonic symbols. Above this painting is the slogan, in German, which means, "Who is the fool, who is the wise man, beggar, or king? Whether poor or rich, all's the same in death." This means that only the works which one does in this life is what matters; in death, all men share the same fate. This statement is very consistent with the teachings of Secret Societies, showing their Works-oriented philosophy.

Thirdly, Rosenbaum discovered a "haunting photograph of the altar room at one of the Masonic lodges at Nuremburg [Germany] that is closely associated with Illuminism [occultism/Satanism]. Haunting because at the altar room's center, approached through an aisle of hanging skeletons, is a COFFIN surmounted by...a SKULL and CROSSED BONES that look exactly like the particular arrangement of jawbones and thighbones in the official BONES [Skull & Bones] EMBLEM. [Finally], the skull and crossbones was the OFFICIAL CREST of another key Illuminist lodge..." (Esquire, p. 88).

It is shocking also when we realize that German Nazi death camp guards wore this emblem of Skull and Bones on the shoulders of their uniforms. Once again, we have vivid linkage between Hitler's Society and Skull and Bones Society of Prescott, President and Governor Bush. Without doubt, we have established Skull and Bones to be a Brotherhood of Death Society, which is itself tied directly into the Masters of the Illuminati. It is no wonder President George Bush in 1990-1992 began proclaiming a "real chance" at the New World Order.
Sincerely,

David J. Smith

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SoftTouch states:

quote:
Now, are you ribbing me or are you being serious? LOL!!

No im quite serious.... [Smile]

Anyone who thinks that the American Vote, or "happenstance" is what elects the President..

Let them sleep.

My Mothers Dad was a 32nd Degree Master Mason..
i have the Albert Pikes Book of Free Masonry;
i also have the Duncans Book of Free Masonry..

EVERY ONE: I MEAN EVERY ONE that is a Master Mason and reaches the 32nd Degree, and a few that are 33rd Degree (Honorary) BELIEVES that "Lucifer" is the "light"...The Great Archetect of the Universe G_____!

Look at Bush Sr's, "Thousand Points of Light" Speech. What was he speaking of?

He is a 32nd Degree Mastor Mason..

They called my G-Paw... "Worshipful Master"...

What a blasphemy!

They have come far to late to make me believe in the Masons!

barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DannyBoy
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
January 20, 2001, in closing Bush said

Who Is It??? Click Here

DannyBoy

[zzzzzz] [zzzzzz] [zzzzzz] [zzzzzz] [zzzzzz]

Niedziejkore
Advanced Member
Member # 2773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niedziejkore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I' really not too upset about American politics anymore. I'm moving to Belgium soon.

The American Dream has long been dead.

--------------------
Worker bees can leave
Even drones can fly away
The queen is their slave.

Posts: 346 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering that the article comes from the "Telegraph" I think we should give it all the credibility that publication has earned - none. This bilge has been making its way around the internet for years.

I'm surprised someone hasn't printed, or the Telegraph didn't reprint, the story about all of the recent presidents being a part of a secret society that goes out to a secret retreat in California to worship Molech, who is depicted as an owl. Molech is mentioned in the Bible as a god who people worshipped by making their children "pass through the fire.

Shouldn't this thread go in the "Smiles and Laughs" forum?

Dan

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, are you ribbing me or are you being serious? LOL!!

My father-in-law was a 32nd degree masson [Eek!] and we found this out after he responded (very aggressively) to an email I forwarded to him about the blood of Yeshua covering our sins (WHOA!) He made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that he had his Own beliefs which he keeps to himself. My mother-in-law told us a few months later about his standing in the lodge... unfortunately now his offence to that email makes sense.

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think that they are (or at least Bush's dad), buildeburgers..... [Eek!]

G. Bush sr. was also a 32nd Mason too was he not?
How about his son G. Bush Jr. is he also in the lodge? [Eek!]

And there is the illuminati...
Theres a nasty family of folks there//
[Eek!]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftTouch
Advanced Member
Member # 2316

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftTouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/02/01/wyale01.xml&sSheet=/news/2004/02/01/ixnewstop.html

The secret society that ties Bush and Kerry
(Filed: 01/02/2004)

Revelations that leading candidates for the US presidency were "Skull and Bones" members have provoked claims of elitism. Charles Laurence reports from New York

The "tomb" stands dark and hulking at the heart of the Yale University campus, almost windowless, and shuttered and padlocked in the thick snow of winter storms.

Built to mimic a Greco-Egyptian temple, it is the headquarters of the Order of the Skull and Bones, America's most elite and elusive secret society - and it has become the unlikely focus of this year's presidential election. It turns out that four leading contestants for the White House in November's election were 1960s undergraduates at Yale: President Bush and Democratic rivals Governor Howard Dean, Sen John Kerry and Sen Joseph Lieberman.

What is more, two are "Bonesmen". Both Sen Kerry, now the Democrat front runner, and President Bush belong to the 172-year-old society, which aims to get its members into positions of power. This presidential election seems destined to become the first in history to pit one Skull and Bones member against another.

The phenomenon of the "Yalies", as Yale alumni are known, has provoked an intense debate over apparent elitism among Americans amazed that - in a democracy of almost 300 million people - the battle for power should be waged among candidates drawn from the 4,000 who graduated from Yale in four different years of the 1960s.

"To today's Yale undergraduates it seems quite extraordinary," said Jacob Leibenluft, a student and a reporter on the Yale Daily News, the campus newspaper. "For some it's a source of pride, to others it's a source of shame."

In fact Yale, with annual tuition fees of $28,400 (£16,000), has long sent graduates to the top of all professions from the campus in New Haven, Connecticut, where it was founded in 1731.

The Skull and Bones is the most exclusive organisation on campus. Members have ranged from President William Taft to Henry Luce, the founder of the Time-Life magazine empire, and from Averill Harriman, the businessman and diplomat, to the first President George Bush.

Alexandra Robbins, a Yale graduate and author of a book on the Skull and Bones, Secrets of the Tomb, said: "It is staggering that so many of the candidates are from Yale, and even more so that we are looking at a presidential face-off between two members of the Skull and Bones. It is a tiny club with only 800 living members and 15 new members a year.

"But there has always been a sentiment at Yale to push students into public service, an ethos of the elite making their way through the corridors of power - and the sole purpose of the Bones is power."

The four candidates' time at Yale spans the period from 1960, when Sen Lieberman began his studies, through Sen Kerry's arrival in 1962 and Mr Bush's two years later, to 1971, when Mr Dean graduated - a period that swung through the bright hopes of the Kennedy presidency to tumult and bitterness over Vietnam.

Mr Lieberman and Mr Kerry served on the same committee to oppose resistance to the Vietnam war draft, but otherwise the four appear not to have known each other at the time. They all studied history and political science, however, and had some of the same professors and academic mentors.

Robert Dahl, the then head of the political science department, said: "Many of us had the sense we were preparing future leaders, but I don't think any of us had any idea we were teaching so many presidential candidates."

While at Yale all four showed hints of the varying character traits that would eventually propel them, on different paths, towards the top of American politics.

Mr Lieberman, the grandson of immigrants, arrived from a state school, probably a beneficiary of an unofficial 10 per cent quota of places for Jews that Yale then operated. Politically ambitious, he chaired the Yale Daily News, the most sought-after student position on campus.

Sen Kerry is remembered as "running for president since freshman year". One of his contemporaries said: "He was obsessed by politics to the exclusion of all else. At that age, it's a bit creepy." He dated Janet Auchincloss, the half-sister of Jackie Kennedy, the First Lady, won the presidency of the Yale Political Union, and was initiated into the Skull and Bones before joining the United States Navy for service in Vietnam.

In laid-back contrast, Mr Bush achieved only a "C" grade academically and took little interest in politics. He joined a "sports jock" fraternity and followed his father into the Skull and Bones.

By the time Mr Dean arrived in 1967, Yale was admitting women and setting more store by applicants' academic merit than their social background. The future Vermont governor showed a disdain for Yale politics and resigned from a fraternity order in a dispute over a coffee bar.

Whether the four men's Yale backgrounds is a plus with voters is uncertain. Mr Dean seems embarrassed, once saying he studied "in New Haven, Connecticut" to avoid mentioning Yale by name. Mr Bush makes light of his student years, apparently revelling in his reputation for socialising, not studying.

The Skull and Bones connection is more troublesome. Mr Kerry laughed nervously when questioned about his and Mr Bush's membership on television. "You both were members of the Skull and Bones; what does that tell us?" he was asked. "Yup. Not much," he replied.

Not surprisingly, the club's rituals fascinate many Americans. Robbins's book describes a social club with arcane rules, a hoard of relics ranging from Hitler's silver collection to the skull of the Indian chief Geronimo - plus a resident prostitute.

She says initiation rites include a mud-wrestling bout, receiving a beating and the recitation by a new member of his sexual history - delivered while he lies naked in a coffin. Elevation of a Bonesman creates opportunities for his fellows, and Robbins says that President Bush has appointed 10 members to his administration, including the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission.

She recently surveyed 100 of the estimated 800 living Bonesmen on their preferred election winner - Sen Kerry or President Bush. Perhaps not surprisingly, given that both are pledged to advance the interests of fellow Bonesmen, "They answered that they didn't care. Whichever way it went, it was a win-win for them."

To find out more about this Satanic group check out this site: http://www.parascope.com/articles/0997/skullbones.htm

The Order of Skull and Bones
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know, But Were Afraid to Ask

--------------------
Psalm 119:104Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. 105Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Posts: 3465 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement