Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Is Bush getting apocalyptic advice?

Author Topic: Is Bush getting apocalyptic advice?
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Goodnight, Jack."
"Goodnight, Rexella." [Kiss]

"Goodnight, George."
"Goodnight, Laura." [Kiss]

In the lingering night, they were never alone. They have found a bit of truth, a ray of light. But where will they go from here? Will they be able to find God once again? Here I pray: "I am weary of my foolish independence. I will reach out, and choose grace and mercy. I hear Him saying, 'Follow Me'." And they were born for a second time, in a brandnew place. Unable to take another step, finally ready to begin.

"Goodnight, Laura"
"Goodnight, Mr. President" [Kiss]

"Goodnight, Rexella"
"Goodnight, Mr. Prime Minister" [Kiss]

_______________ [Cross] ______
God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KJV MAN
Advanced Member
Member # 1905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KJV MAN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some liberals would try to use something like this to appeal to an ungodly people in an effort to unseat our President.
I think it would be wise to seek GOD for guidance. I highly respect Bro. Jack and highly believe , from his early ministery, that he is legimate and well schooled in the Word. Bro. Jack has had all odds against him and all the trouble and trials he went through, he could have given up long ago!
I feel President Bush should seek sound advice and know what must come to pass!!! This wouldn't be trying to hurry HIS coming , but for Mr. Bush to know what to look for!!!
And I for one expect this generation not to pass away until all these last day prophecies are fulfilled!!!! AMEN!!!

--------------------
BIBLE-Basic Instuctions Before Leaving Earth!!!!

Posts: 81 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's to hoping Jack Van Impe can get through to George Bush... It might be a good idea to lift them both up in a prayer. [Prayer]

IS BUSH GETTING APOCALYPTIC ADVICE?
With Ashley Pearson
MSNBC

Aug. 13 — Is the Bush administration turning to a televangelist doomsayer for political predictions? Apocalyptic preacher Jack Van Impe is claiming that he was contacted by Condoleezza Rice’s office and the White House Office of Public Liaison for an “outline” of his take on world events.

‘[President Bush] will know exactly what is going to happen in the Middle East and what part he will have under the leading of the Holy Spirit of God.’
— JACK VAN IMPE

VAN IMPE is the author of such books as “Israel’s Final Holocaust” and “The Great Escape: Preparing for the Rapture, the Next Event on God’s Prophetic Clock.”

He has predicted that the end of the world will strike somewhere between 2003 and 2012 and one reviewer has called his TV preaching show with wife Rexella “a fantastically loopy apocalyptic take on the week’s news.”

The issue of the alleged involvement with the Bush administration came up on his Web site when someone asked Van Impe, “Do you think that President Bush, apparently a Christian man, believes and knows he is involved in prophetic events concerning the Middle East and final battle between good and evil?”

“I believe he is a wonderful man,” Van Impe responded, and goes on to say, “I was contacted a few weeks ago by the Office of Public Liaison for the White House and by the National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice to make an outline. And I’ve spent hours preparing it. I will release this information to the public in September, but it’s in his hands. He will know exactly what is going to happen in the Middle East and what part he will have under the leading of the Holy Spirit of God. So, it’s a tremendous time to be alive.”

“My investigation into it is that there’s no truth to it,” National Security Council spokesman Sean McCormack told The Scoop, “but I’m continuing to look into it.”

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement