Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The thick gets thicker

Author Topic: The thick gets thicker
Disciple4Christ
Advanced Member
Member # 1838

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disciple4Christ   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting perspective.

I have always been fascinated...with the fact that the United States of America is never specifically named in all of Scripture, and yet, today...we are still THE world's Super Power.

What becomes of this nation in the Last Days...of which, we are in full-swing right now?

The Roman Empire just slowly faded away, and no one dramatically conquered it, like the Babylonian, & Medo-Persian empires were conquered.

Is it possible that the U.S.A is a resurrection of the empire of Iron that Daniel fortells will come in the latter times?

I know...I know, that's quite a stretch. The restored Roman Empire will be, in my opinion, the European Union, which has come to power, and is manifesting itself in these last days. That kingdom of Iron...which is different than any others before it, shall be the (united states) of Europe, and the little horn spoken of in the book of Daniel shall be over this kingdom.

Nevertheless...why weren't [we] specifically ever named in Scripture?

Peace in Christ,

Mark

[Cross]

--------------------
His Grace abounds.

Posts: 68 | From: These United States | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swordinflames
Community Member
Member # 1816

Icon 8 posted      Profile for swordinflames   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After hearing the news of the past few days, I do believe that the USA is slowly creeping up to the same end of ancient lost cities of the Bible. Goodby superpower, hello Gomorah. Every year it just keeps getting worse.

--------------------
swordinflames
http://www.geocities.com/swordinflames/index.html

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement