Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Israel Starts Pulling Troops Out of Gaza

Author Topic: Israel Starts Pulling Troops Out of Gaza
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The godly thing for Israel would be for all of Israel to accept Jesus as their messiah, because only Christ will bring peace the land.

As for the Edomites (Palestinians), they need to undergo a change of heart (Mark 7:21). Otherwise, they will face the wrath of God as spoken of in Ezekiel 35. Only Jesus Christ can change the hearts of the Edomite (Palestinian) people.

PEACE OF JERUSALEM SCRIPTURES:

(2 Chronicles 6:6)
Yet I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name may be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.

(2 Chronicles 7:16)
For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

(2 Chronicles 33:7)
He even set a carved image, the idol which he had made, in the house of God, of which God had said to David and to Solomon his son, “In this house and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put My name forever;”

(Psalm 87:3)
Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God!

(Psalm 122:1-4)
I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.” Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! Jerusalem is built as a city that is compact together, where the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, to the testimony of Israel, to give thanks to the name of the LORD.

(Psalm 122:6-8)
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces. For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, ‘Peace be within you.’”

(Psalm 132:13)
For the LORD has chosen Zion;
He has desired it for His dwelling place:
“This is my resting place for ever and ever; here I will sit enthroned, for I have desired it—”

(Psalm 137:5-6)
If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth-- if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy.

(Isaiah 62:6-7)
I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest ‘till He establishes and ‘till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

(Isaiah 65:17-19) Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more.

(Ezekiel 5:5)
Thus says the LORD GOD: “This is Jerusalem; I have set her in the midst of the nations and the countries all around her.”

(Zechariah 12:3)
On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.”

(Zechariah 14:2)
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it;

(Zechariah 14:3)
Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day, His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

(Zechariah 14:6-9)
On that day, there will be no light, no cold or frost. It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime—a day known to the LORD. When evening comes, there will be light. On that day, living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half to the eastern sea and half to the western sea, in summer and in winter. The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day, there will be one LORD, and His name the only name.

(Revelation 21:2)
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

(Revelation 22:20)
He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sentinel
Advanced Member
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sentinel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kindgo:
Does not matter what I would do, only matters what God said, Read the Bible the Jews are His chosen people and He has not foresaken them, no never!

That's a dodge. The state of Israel exists and they must make choices. What choice should they make to avoid your criticism of them being fooled (into another peace deal?)? I pointed out the the same old tit-for-tat (they bomb us, we bomb them, they bomb us...) is doomed to brutal failure.

What is the godly thing for Israel to do in its circumstances?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sentinel, This is a Israel friendly site

Does not matter what I would do, only matters what God said, Read the Bible the Jews are His chosen people and He has not foresaken them, no never!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sentinel
Advanced Member
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sentinel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kindgo:
Report: Israeli Driver Shot in West Bank

A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. Do you think Israel should continue the same bloody tit for tat and expect different results? Do you think that if Isreal wasn't pulling out of Gaza that no Isreali would have been killed in an attack? If not that same insane path, then what? I have heard some suggest genocide against the Palistinians.

Kindgo, what do you suggest?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Thessalonians 5
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction comeS upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

God blesss, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Daniel S
Advanced Member
Member # 1714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel S   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MT 24:15 "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-- 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. (NIV)
When we get to the mid point of that 70th week, watchout. Until then, expect more and more appeasement despite the logical disasterous conclusions of such a course.

--------------------
The Lord bless you indeed.
http://www.First-EMC.org (shameless self promotion)

Posts: 436 | From: on the Ohio River | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
06-30-03 Israeli Shot In West Bank

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/World/ap20030630_296.html Report: Israeli Driver Shot in West Bank
An Israeli Motorist Shot While Driving Near the West Bank City of Nablus, Israel Radio Reports

The Associated Press

JERUSALEM June 30 —
An Israeli motorist was seriously wounded Monday after being shot while driving near the West Bank city of Nablus, Israel Radio reported.

The motorist was shot in the head, the radio said.

The report could not immediately be confirmed independently.

Palestinian militants have carried out dozens of shootings on West Bank roads in recent months, but the shooting comes a day after the Palestinian factions declared a three month cease-fire.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foxnews.com/
-

Three thousand years ago King Solomon noted the tendency of a
foolish person to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

"As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool returns to his folly"
(Proverbs 26:11)

Today we might say, “Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.”
Fools make the same mistakes over and over again.

-

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement