Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Israel Cabinet Passes Vote on Road Map!!

Author Topic: Israel Cabinet Passes Vote on Road Map!!
NEW J23
Community Member
Member # 1507

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEW J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings Everybody!

I wanted to add my 2 cents about what I think happens in the not too distant future.

The temple will be rebuilt, but it will be rebuilt before the seven year tribulation actually begins. I suggest that it will be built during a period referred to Biblically as the 62 weeks, and those 62 weeks will be a troublesome period of time.

I think that the 62 weeks are literal, a real one year and two months and two week period of time.

I think also that what is being said in Daniel 9:24-27 is that Christ will be present after the 62 week period has passed, for another 8 weeks, and that on the 8th week of his presence He will make a New Covenant with everybody who will listen to him, and that that Covenant is "David's Covenant" and will be the last Covenant that God will make with mankind until Christ returns again on the clouds.

I think that the 144,000 will be gathered by Christ during the 8 weeks that he will be around for, he will make a Covenant with Earth's people and then he will leave to return again un-announced.

DANIEL 9:

quote:
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
I've viewed it now as being Christ that confirms a Covenant with many, and not the anti-Christ that does so, because Daniel 9 mentions 70 weeks and how they are for God's people's Good, then it elaborates on 69 of them, leaving just one, and I think that this one is mentioned here.

I think that the reason why many places will be made desolate by who I say is Christ, is because he'll make a Covenant which will be accepted by many people, but that Covenant will not be adhered to by some people. So the result will be the Lord's anger. Christ will cause the oblation to cease as a part of his Covenant, yet people will continue to offer the oblation until somebody else turns up later.

I think also that the reason why many people will have cause to doubt whether Christ is the real Christ to break David's Covenant, is because during the 62 weeks is when the Devil will also be deceiving the whole world, mentioned in Revelation 12. Plus who is expecting Christ to show up after the temple and Jerusalem is rebuilt, and for him to make a Final Covenant???????????

Overall I am saying that there will be a literal 70 week period before the 7 year tribulation begins. The temple will be built against all odds.

Question: Where does the building of JEHOVAH's temple fit in with the world's roadmap plan?

The answer to this question could suggest who's side people are on, because to oppose The Law is to ask for conflict.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23 [Wink]

--------------------
" ... A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed ..." - Matthew 16

Posts: 14 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Again, a Temple must be built first.

Which could certainly be built within a year.
Regardless, I don't think we have much left to see before the covenant is confirmed that will allow the rebuilding of the temple.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apollo
Community Member
Member # 1408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apollo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessings, fellow believer's of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savour, forever amen.

The Temple has to come first... Reason being, we'll after Just look at Matthew 24... Jesus goes through, Daniel Prophecy with the Disciples. That if the "abomination that causes desolation" would have to enter the Temple to Jerusalem then one would have to be built before those times. What we need is a New Temple. Yes, it is true the Middle East is starting take off into this new Prophetic stage; we still have much more to see. Again, a Temple must be built first.

Question Can anyone confirm if the Israelis have already built the rocks for the Temple? I've heard that rocks have been cut sometime ago for a quick construction when the property becomes available?

Posts: 10 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

quote:
I thought the tribulation was 7 years in length and the Great Tribulation was the latter 3.5 years of the 7.
This is what is commonly taught, but I do not agree. This is a major assumption based on the prophecy of Daniel's final seven years though there is no scripture that shows this entire seven year period is the time of tribulation. In fact the Bible decalres the first 3-1/2 years will be a time of a false peace. So this false idea is reconciled by stating there is a 7 year tribulation, but a "Great Tribulation" during the last 3-1/2 of the "tribulation."
Again, Jesus makes it clear when the tribulation begins in Matthew 24:15-22, and it is at the Abomination of Desolation. In fact, Jesus says in Matthew 24:21 that it is at this time that "there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now-and never to be eqaled again."
So based on our Lord's own words the days before the abomination of desolation will be days that will not have extraordinary events or events that have not occured before. They will not be days without equal. It therefore becomes obvious that the trumpet, seal, and vial judgements occur after the abomination of desolation, which will be a time "unequaled from the beginning of the world."

Gal 2:20
Advanced Member
Member # 1479

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Gal 2:20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the tribulation was 7 years in length and the Great Tribulation was the latter 3.5 years of the 7.
Posts: 22 | From: York, PA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

quote:
I believe the temple will be rebuilt during the first three and one half years of the tribulation.
Since the tribulation is only 3-1/2 years anyway beginning when the antichrist enters the rebuilt temple(Matthew 24:15-22), I would have to disagree with your statement. [happyhappy]
However, I agree with your premise...the temple will be built during the first 3-1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week (final seven year period), and will most likely be the result of the coming peace agreement that the antichrist will confirm.

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Apollo!

Nice to meet you! [Kiss] I almost missed your post.

Welcome to the board its nice to have you here with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about my post. I have studied hard.
[BooHoo] Really I have!
I believe the temple will be rebuilt during the first three and one half years of the tribulation.

I will post more later, as I am visiting my brother and I am on his puter, I have no notes
here.

Again let me say welcome to you [thumbsup2]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

quote:
Folks with regards to Iseral and the peace process in place, there are several things missing in this equation; Remember this so that no one is fooled... We still need to see another Temple rebuilt as per the 70 weeks of decreed in Daniel 9:24
I believe that the covenant to be confirmed will pave the way for the rebuilding of the temple. And it seems very likely that this roadmap will lead to the 7 year covenant, probably as a trial to a "final status agreement."
Apollo
Community Member
Member # 1408

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apollo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks with regards to Iseral and the peace process in place, there are several things missing in this equation; Remember this so that no one is fooled... We still need to see another Temple rebuilt as per the 70 weeks of decreed in Daniel 9:24... There is still much more to happened before we get close to Pre-Tribulation.

Hey Kingo, I really enjoy reading your posts. Could you please reply when you get a chance... But keep it concisive-I apologize but sometimes some of those posts are too much information to read.

Blessings brother's in Christ,

Posts: 10 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Thanks, Kathy, but I give the Lord all the glory. He gave me that poem, praise God!

These are indeed exciting times! We really need to get serious about the Lord's work, for we do not have much time left.

I am just filled with the Spirit tonight, and praise God that he is moving in so many lives. What an awesome God we serve! If God be for us, who can be against us? [clap2]

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow Tracy that blessed me! What a talent you have. [youpi]

It sure is exciting times ya?

Good to see you brother! [Kiss]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Come, Lord Jesus! And forgive them, for they know not what they do! [Prayer]

A VIRGIN'S TALE
(Matthew 25:1-13)

The quiet stillness
Roused me from sleep,
Then off in the distance
I heard someone weep.

I had hoped to married
That particular day,
But still weary from slumber
I soon lost my way.

The darkness was thick,
The air seemed so damp
Yet I still somehow managed
To find my good lamp.

Suddenly I felt foreboding,
A feeling of doom,
So I quickly lit the lamp--
And saw the eyes of the Groom!

It was just for an instant,
The lamp quickly went out,
The Groom's eyes looked so sad
As I started to shout.

"Please, wait just a minute!"
I cried out in vain,
"Let me find some more oil,
So I can light it again!"

Then I heard a door shut
Which I now cannot find,
Then, with horror, I realized
I'd been left behind!

So tend to your lamps often,
Have your oil so stored,
That you keep your light burning
To find the narrow door.

Be ready for the Bridegroom
With a love so sincere,
Yes, be ready for the Bridegroom,
For his coming is near.

-Tracy
© May, 2003

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just broke on fox news!!!
Israel Cabinet Passes Vote on Road Map!!

They voted to give away God's land!

He will not be happy about it...Christian be ready!

I will post more when I have it.

Jesus is coming soon!

[clap2] [youpi] [clap2]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement