Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Hal Lindsey 'worldnet exclusive commentary' : Road Map HIts Detour!

Author Topic: Hal Lindsey 'worldnet exclusive commentary' : Road Map HIts Detour!
Herschel
Community Member
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Herschel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, the "times of the Gentiles are about fulfilled" The 1967 war gave control of Jerusalem back to the Jews for the first time since it fell in 70 AD to the Romans. The signs prophesied by Jesus in Matthew chapter 24 have begun to come to pass. The "fig tree" (Israel) has put forth her leaves. The summer has come and the harvest draws near. Israel did fall by the edge of the sword, They were led away captive into all nations. Jerusalem was trodden down of the Gentiles until 1967 (19 years after the rebirth of the Jewish State of Israel), when the city was reunited under Jewish control.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

1 The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. 2 "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Ezekiel 37

1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"
I said, "O Sovereign LORD , you alone know."
4 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, 'Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD ! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath [1] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD .' "
7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.
9 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe into these slain, that they may live.' " 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet-a vast army.
11 Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, 'Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.' 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD , when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD .' "

--------------------
Opportunity is the doorway to success. Action (work)is the key that unlocks the door.

Posts: 16 | From: Monterey, LA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal Lindsey 'worldnet exclusive commentary' : Road Map HIts Detour!!!
Road map hits detour

Posted: May 22, 2003
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Ariel Sharon called off the so-called "Road Map To Peace" this week, following a wave of terror strikes in Israel including Jerusalem. Jerusalem had not been the target of a terror attack in six months. As soon as Israel began to comply with the road map by beginning to withdraw its troops, it became a target.

Were it anywhere else on earth but Israel, nobody would blame them for refusing to expose their national jugular to additional attacks. But this is Israel.

Sharon read a statement saying peace won't come until the terror attacks stop. That seems obvious enough. Except, as I already noted, this is Israel.

The Quartet immediately began pressuring the Israelis to come back to the table, pretending the Arabs hadn't already blown it up.

The road map was doomed from the start. Its first provision was that Arafat be removed from the loop and a new Palestinian government formed. Over the weekend, Arafat was asked directly in a news interview if he were still in charge of the Palestinian government. He replied without hesitation, "Absolutely."

Like all the other international efforts to force peace, the road map assumes the stumbling block to peace in the region is Israel. The majority of the concessions demanded are always demanded of Israel.

The Palestinian side need only agree, and then ignore whatever is demanded of them until Israel says enough. Then Arafat calls the Israeli government a "false partner" and the world agrees.

The prophet Zechariah wrote that in the last days, the city of Jerusalem would become a burdensome stone and a cup that causes drunkenness.

Jerusalem will intoxicate with religious passion all the surrounding nations. And in case you haven't noticed, the nations surrounding Israel are all Muslim.

Zechariah predicts that this conflict will escalate until it drags the entire world into it. Zechariah also warns that all who try to resolve the Jerusalem issue will be cut in pieces.

Truly, it will become "a burdensome stone" to the whole world. Despite the world's best efforts, true peace will not come to the region until the return of the Prince of Peace.

The Bible indicates there will be plenty of efforts to force a peace treaty upon Israel with her enemies in the last days.

Finally, the Bible predicts there will come one last, serious effort to force a peace settlement between the two sides.

Daniel foresaw "a great prince" rise out of the soon coming revived Roman Empire in Europe. He will broker a peace deal that the world believes will last a thousand years. But it will explode into a global war in three-and-a-half years.

All events in the Middle East are fitting into this predicted scenario as I speak. Somewhere in the wings, this "great peacemaker" is awaiting his allotted moment to be launched upon the world scene. The great tragedy is that the world is oblivious to this man's true nature. The world will greet him with open arms as the great deliverer. But he will be the antichrist and they won't know it.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/a...RTICLE_ID=32710

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement