Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » North Korea has 100 Nukes aimed at US, propagandist claims

Author Topic: North Korea has 100 Nukes aimed at US, propagandist claims
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had IT, praise God! [youpi]

Of course the antichrist is a part of God's plan, for his coming is prophecied in God's Word. I hope I never gave the impression I thought otherwise!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gideon
Advanced Member
Member # 895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gideon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh OH, Tracy is getting it.
Hey do you think the anti-christ is part of Gods plan?
Gideon

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

quote:
The people of NK need to be freed just as bad as the Iraq's did.
I would not be so quick to make that judgement. For God sets the leaders of the world up, and perhaps the people are not free for a reason. The Jews were often enslaved for good reason and purpose for God, as well as for the ultimate good of the Jews themselves.
One thing is for sure, if it is against God's will for the people of NK to be free, then they will not. If the Lord uses the U.S. to free them, then so be it. But let's be realistic...the reason we invaded Iraq, and the reason we would invade NK is not to free their people but to protect our own. And I can't argue with the logic of that. I just hope the motives are not more sinister than simply the protection of our country...such as paving the way for a one-world governmental system by overthrowing dictators that would never yield to a new world order so new pro-globalist leadership can be installed. [1zhelp]
Of course, this would also be a part of God's plan...so I guess what I am saying is: PRAISE GOD FOR HE IS IN CONTROL! [clap2]

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Tracy we didn't exactly whoop them last time.

So that might be why they are so brave and mouthy?

The people of NK need to be freed just as bad as the Iraq's did.

It sure is interesting and exciting to watch [happyhappy]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

quote:
N. Korea isn't stupid.
Yes they are. The fact that they have provoked the U.S. and the situation to where it is proves that. In addition, if they believe their regime is going to be overthrown by U.S. forces anyway then I wouldn't count on them just simply surrendering to save lives.
ProphecyEye
Advanced Member
Member # 199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ProphecyEye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
N. Korea isn't stupid. They know just as well as anyone else that if they launch a nuclear attack against the US, the US will respond and wipe the country off the face of the planet with their own nukes.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Kathy,

It's hard to say whether they are bluffing or not. I doubt they have this many, but who knows? [Confused]
But I agree that N. Korea could be included in the 'kings from the East.' Note the word 'kings' meaning the leaders of more than one country are represented. So N. Korea along with China's involvement could represent the 200 million man army.

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
North Korea has 100 N-weapons aimed at US, propagandist claims
Tracy do you believe that?

I don't [Confused] and what does the Bible say about NK?

Anything?

Kings of the East maybe?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope they're bluffing.

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

North Korea Urges Workers to be Prepared for War With U.S.

Friday, May 02, 2003

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,85785,00.html
SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea (search) marked May Day on Thursday by urging its workers to prepare for war with the United States, while South Korea's president said he will visit Washington to seek a peaceful solution to the nuclear crisis.

At a rally in Pyongyang (search), communist labor leader Ryom Sun Gil (search) called for workers to form regiments and divisions " ... so that they may be fully ready to defend the country from the enemy's invasion," said the North's official news agency, KCNA.

Ryom is chairman of the Central Committee of the General Federation of Trade Unions of Korea.

North Korea claims the United States plans to invade the isolated communist state because of a dispute over the North's suspected development of nuclear weapons.

Washington says it seeks to resolve the nuclear dispute peacefully, but U.S. officials have not ruled out a military option.

On Wednesday, North Korea said it would regard any U.S. move to seek U.N. sanctions (search) against it because of its nuclear ambitions as "the green light to a war."

The nuclear crisis flared late last year when Washington said North Korea admitted running a secret nuclear weapons program in violation of a 1994 treaty.

U.S. officials say North Korea claimed last week that it had nuclear weapons and was contemplating exporting or using them, depending on U.S. actions.

In Seoul (search), South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun (search) said Thursday he will meet President Bush on May 14 in Washington to seek a peaceful solution to the nuclear standoff.

Meanwhile, North Korean leader Kim Jong Il visited a military unit on Thursday to celebrate May Day with soldiers, KCNA said. The North's 1.1 million-strong military, the world's fifth largest, forms the backbone of Kim's totalitarian rule.

Secretary of State Colin Powell (search) said this week the United States was reviewing the North's offer to give up its missiles and nuclear facilities in exchange for substantial U.S. economic benefits. The North Koreans floated the proposal in talks with American envoys in Beijing last week.

Pyongyang also demands a nonaggression treaty with the United States. The U.S. administration has ruled this out, but says some written security guarantee could be possible.

Trafield
unregistered

North Korea has 100 N-weapons aimed at US, propagandist claims
Sun May 4, 1:24 AM ET

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20030504/wl_asia_afp/nkorea_us_australia_030504052449
SYDNEY (AFP) - North Korea (news - web sites) has at least 100 nuclear missiles aimed at the United States and will use them if new economic sanctions are imposed against it, a propagandist for the Stalinist state claimed.

Kim Myong Chol, who styles himself executive director of the Centre for Korea-American Peace, told Australia's Channel Nine network Sunday: "It's quite obvious North Korea may have minimum 100 nuclear warheads, maximum 300.

"They all lock onto American cities."

Kim, who rejoices in the title "unofficial spokesman for North Korea", was speaking in an interview recorded overseas, although it was unclear where.

He claimed the nuclear technology used to produce the missiles had been tested in Pakistan and the weapons had been made before Pyongyang's non-proliferation agreement with the adminstration of former US president Bill Clinton (news - web sites) in 1994. They did not therefore breach international agreements, he maintained.

Told that Pakistan had denied the claim it was implicated -- which he has made previously -- he said: "Of course they must deny that."

Kim, who said he was flattered that the Western media labelled him unofficial spokesman for the Pyongyang regime, was asked if North Korea intended to use the weapons if the United States did not give in to its diplomatic and economic deamands.

"If the US attacks North Korea, North Korea will definitely use those nuclear weapons against the US mainland," he replied.

Would it also use them if an economic embargo was imposed?

"Yes, definitely," he said. "North Korea will use those nuclear weapons against the US mainland if America imposes additional economic sanctions on North Korea."

He also rejected a charge by Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer last week that an official of North Korea's ruling political party was aboard a North Korean ship accused of smuggling heroin to Australia.

The freighter, Pong Su, was boarded and seized by Australian special forces troops on April 20 after a chase that began when it allegedly unloaded the drugs off southeastern Australia five days earlier.

Some 26 North Korean crew remain in custody charged with helping to import 50 kilograms (110 pounds) of pure heroin into Australia.

"I'm afraid the Australian Foreign Minister is entirely wrong," Kim said.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement