Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 2-27-03 Is Bush a Friend to Israel?

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 2-27-03 Is Bush a Friend to Israel?
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Is Bush a friend to Israel?
Date: 2/27/03 3:12:02 AM Central Standard Time
To: JGolden@actcom.co.il
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Is Bush a friend to Israel?

Israelis are slowly waking up to a few facts. The main one is that Bush has an after Iraq plan. You see we are listening with a different agenda than most of the world. We are in fact fighting for our very existence and survival as a nation.

We are told that unlike the United States who carpet bombed Afghanistan, even using fuel air bombs that kill every thing with over 10,000 degrees in a ten mile radius. And going after Osama ben Laden with a dead or alive warrant on him, that Israel must not use disproportionate force on the Palestinians, and not to touch Arafat at all.

Now we hear that the Iraqi war is all about taking out Saddam Hussein, preferably killing him. Yet we must not touch Yasser Arafat less we will face the wrath of George Bush. Slowly but surely and I might add reluctantly the United States finally named the Islamic Jihad, and Hamas as Terrorists. My, My what a revelation, it has come to light in the minds of the White House that suicide bombers are in fact terrorists. But it also has been noticed by me, that it never became obvious to the White House until they moved into the United States, and as long as it was Jews "only" who were being killed they were not classified as terrorists.

So if you will allow me to wonder a bit, I think I know the plan of George W. Bush, who by the way has surrounded himself with those who have bought into the replacement theology.

When the Iraqi war is over, if it ever starts, Bush has a big problem in order to slow down the Islamic devils who have declared war on the rest of the non-Moslems world. But first it may be wise to look at his first plan, or possibly more of a hope than a plan. It would be great for him if Saddam Hussein would fold up and submit totally at the last minute. Something like the Bay of Pigs in Cuba, that made JFK a great hero in the eyes of the world. But it looks like in all reality Saddam will not give him that honor. So that puts us back into the war posture again.

If you will listen in nearly every speech Bush makes he says that Israel must pull out of the areas called the West Bank (Samaria and Judea) and that the establishment of a Palestinian State will take place under his plans and guidance. There is no doubt that he knows that such a States spells the end of a Jewish State somewhere in the near future. And that brings us to the next step Bush will be faced with. How to get the Arab World to settle down after he attacks Iraq? The answer is simple or at least he thinks it is, he will get very hard on Israel forcing them to accept Yasser Arafat who he has been protecting for this very reason. In his speech yesterday I heard him use the world "command" that he will command Israel to stop all settlement activity. Maybe someone should tell this man that for one thing he is not God, nor is he the president of the world. If I am not mistaken he was elected as the President of the United States "only". And all those so called spiritual leaders who come to the White House should read their Bible and not be so worried about the precious image as a great spiritual leader to the President. That God may want to use one of them to tell the President the truth in regards to what happens if he turns his back on Israel, as it seem he is planning to do. But if they have bought into the replacement theology they don’t know the truth. But God has a remedy for that as well.

Another thing troubling to us here in Israel is the amount of influence George Bush has on Ariel Sharon. As you may have heard he just kicked Netanyahu out of the Foreign Minister office and gave it to his loyal friend Silvan Shalom, who has no foreign policy experience and speaks very poor English. He leaves the Finance Ministry Office in shambles because he failed to be successful in any policies there. In fact, the only thing he has going for him is his loyalty to Sharon. He is the only one of the top ten MK’s in the Likud that was not known to be in the Netanyahu camp.

Yesterday was Sharon’s 75th birthday, Bush called him and wished him a happy birthday and then told him that after the Iraqi war he would devote himself to the establishment of a Palestinian State and he expected his full support. Which explains why Sharon is doing some things that seem to be so insane. He is trying to surround himself with those who will help in the establishment of a Palestinian State. Even with the tremendous defeat of the Labor Party. Sharon tried everything he could think of to get them back in the coalition giving them power as if they had won the election. Because with Labor in the coalition he would have no problem in helping Bush gain the favor he will need in the Arab world after this war.

So it boils down to this, Bush will most likely go after Saddam Hussein, and when it is over, he will appease the Arab World by helping them realize their desire of the destruction of the Jewish State. Of course it will not be called that on CNN or BBC, it will be called a great effort to make peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians, but everyone who knows anything about this part of the world knows that means the end of the Jewish State.

But thank God that is not the end of the story, for God has promise to destroy any nation that comes against Jerusalem in these end days. Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And we read that God will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone and that all that burden themselves with Jerusalem will be cut to pieces. Zechariah 12:2-3. And the most often quoted verse is Gen. 12:3…

It should also be noticed that it makes not difference where George Bush goes with his war plans, it will always end up in Jerusalem and it is there he will find God waiting for him with blessings or curses, his choice. But should he chose to appease the Arab Islamic World at the cost of God’s promises to Israel and the Jewish people he will bring totally destruction on the heads of all who live in the United States, if he hasn’t’ already.

In the mean time it is easy for us to get away from the commission of bringing Jews home to Israel. We are still $30,000 short of the needed amount to purchase the vessel. If you are not aware of what I am talking about you can read more here

http://www.thegoldenreport.com/special.asp?id=18

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, and all the soldiers who will go to war against these Islamic devils, for this ministry and your part in it. Pray also for the Lord to open President Bush’s spiritual eyes before it is to late for the United States, Israel and much of the world. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement