Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Tribulation question

Author Topic: Tribulation question
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup]
I would have to agree. There has to be the knowledge of taking the chip, er...mark, in order to participate in the economy. This will be ptting trust in the One World Governmental system of the antichrist, not in God. And the "taking" of the mark, in my opinion, means willingly. People will have a chance to refuse the mark, but they will be killed for doing so.
But because this mark will be needed in order to buy and sell and to identify followers, babies may not even be required to take the mark anyway.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primoa1970
Advanced Member
Member # 1016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primoa1970     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup] I would have to say that the age of accountability still holds true....even after the rapture of the church of Jesus Christ. Don't forget, revelation tells us that there will be souls added to the kingdom after the rapture.

--------------------
1 John 1
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Posts: 639 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
4given777
Member # 452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for 4given777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that at the rapture, children and babies will be called up too, but what women who get pregnant after the rapture and have babies. Do those babies have a choice about the mark of the beast? Or do thier parents automatically get them the mark? I'm sure they will have to be older so they can make the choice themselves because the babies are innocent, but I wanted to see what everyone else thought.
Posts: 3 | From: Maryland | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement