Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 2-21-03 The Lesser of Two Evils

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 2-21-03 The Lesser of Two Evils
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Lesser of two evils.
Date: 2/21/03 6:15:56 AM Central Standard Time
To: JGolden@actcom.co.il
Sent from the Internet (Details)

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

The Lesser of Two Evils.

Iraqi Scuds or Palestinian Terrorists?

When asked the question which of the two worries you the most, most Israelis would without hesitation say the Palestinian Terrorists. In the 91 war with Iraq we had 39 missiles fired into Israel. Only one person was killed and he died of a heart attack. There were some injured and a lot of property damage, but on a daily basis we are being killed by Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and all of the other organizations under Yasser Arafat. In our public places such as Malls, Café’, Buses and on our city streets and highways we are confronted daily with the possibility of another suicide bomber, or Palestinian Sniper.

For those of us who travel the highways and back roads know what it is to be faced with snipers and stone throwers. Just last week Connie and I were returning from Jerusalem on our way home when the car directly in front of us was badly hit with several stones. The stones bounced all around our car but never hit us. It is the same road that I have been shot at twice, Once a Palestinian sniper stepping out in front of my car and took dead aim at me. I swung the car over the medium and his bullets hit right beside the car on the cement, but thank God he missed. Another time the bullets hit the guardrail twice making a terribly loud banging sound, but they also missed.

Connie and I have been down town Jerusalem when suicide bombers made their supreme sacrifice to their Devil god Allah, killing innocent civilians by the dozens and injuring hundreds other. In fact, there are few people I know here that hasn’t lost family or friends to these evil people.

But that is not to say we are not worried about the Iraqi scuds and their arsenal of Biological and Chemical weapons, because we are. I was told by a misguided friend the other day, that we don’t need to worry about Biological and Chemical weapons because we live to close to the Palestinians and they wouldn’t kill their own people. I told him he should study history a little on these people, they don’t mind killing themselves or each other, they have a religion of hate and violence, death is what their Islamic religion is build around. Muhammad conquered what is now known as the Arab World, and much of Africa by bloodshed and murder. He was a terrorist as are all of his followers are today.

So when it comes right down to it, Iraqi Scuds or Palestinian Terrorists, both are the same, they’re the same enemy, ISLAM, and the world best wake up to it. For if it is not already to late, there surely isn’t much time left to wake up. They have put their plan of converting the world to Islam and away from Christianity into action. They have been killing Jews and Christians around the world. But their main enemy is still and always well be the Jews, for if they can kill the Jews and destroy Israel it would also make the roots of Christianity seem rather foolish. Making it even easier to convert more to their evil Islamic religion.

The devil has been working over time in the main line denominational Churches for decades, he has been stripping from it, its Jewish roots. Planting the seed of anti-Semitism from pulpits of Churches where many Pastors preach a form of anti-Semitism without even knowing it. Christianity is a branch of Judaism; in fact you are called wild olive branches. And if you kill the root the branches will die as well. So any "Christian" who doesn’t support and pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem is a Christian who is not aware of many spiritual truths. One who has been mislead by denominational doctrine and moved away from the Word of God in favor of the teachings of men.

Those of us who God has placed together to bless the apple of His eye and a have great opportunity to bless God, and be obedient to His Word. I pray we shall not fail. There still has not been enough money to go looking for the boat. So I ask you again to pray and ask God what would he have you to do?

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement